Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2014, 07:16 PM

285 posts, read 1,206,199 times

Advertisements

Im lost I need God to help me guide my true destiny and what im good at for a career to make a good living and to know what Im on this earth for.

How to ask God to help guide you to your destiny?

How can God guide me to my true destiny?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2014, 07:33 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TySky View Post
Im lost I need God to help me guide my true destiny and what im good at for a career to make a good living and to know what Im on this earth for.

How far have you gone in school? Furthering one's education can be very helpful in determining one's career, making a good wage, and discovering one's destiny.

Asking for a god's help is easy. Doing something to better your lot in life will require work.

Try both and I predict you'll get results.

Old 05-03-2014, 07:46 PM

285 posts, read 1,206,199 times
Ive been in and out of school but now Ive been attending since 2012 for a 2 year degree however since 2012 Ive been taking learning support classes for english math and reading Im just now Im almost done with math I just have to take the exiting exam but Ive been finished English and Reading at the beginning of 2013.

But Im planning to get a associates degree in TV production

Old 05-03-2014, 08:02 PM

446 posts, read 485,257 times
Quote:

Study various religious scriptures and see what talks to you. You have got Bible, and Quran. Study both and which one guides you better.
Also, pray to God, just ONE God to guide you. If you seek God, the only one and true God, he will answer you.

Old 05-03-2014, 08:55 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
If you are from Southern California, you might consider:
International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)

I have a brother and several nephew's who make a good living.
And enjoy the benefits of being able to travel, or work anywhere.

But it may not be for everyone? It's a five year, paid apprenticeship, school and training.

As Troutdude said: It takes work on your part.

Old 05-04-2014, 05:00 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,020,758 times
You need to first seek the kingdom of heaven and then all things will be added , as You need to be baptized in the Spirit of Christ through repentance , then you need to be lead by the Spirit, by helping others in some way through Christ calling of His Work , by humilities , and you would need to sow a seed to the works of Jesus Christ in unselfish charity to keep His attention of your action of faith for a point of contact to Jesus ..... You need to command your authority as a believer and receive the true understanding of the scriptures from the spirit of Christ as promised from Jesus .... See these areas are important to Jesus , and Jesus will be interested in the desires of the heart for your career and help you there in areas which your boss may not see which will be a bonus

Old 05-04-2014, 08:45 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:

What if you're true destiny is to be the Anti-Christ?...

Old 05-04-2014, 08:48 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
If you are from Southern California, you might consider:
International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)

I have a brother and several nephew's who make a good living.
And enjoy the benefits of being able to travel, or work anywhere.

But it may not be for everyone? It's a five year, paid apprenticeship, school and training.

As Troutdude said: It takes work on your part.

I was a member IBEW 1560...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity