Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2014, 09:27 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,100,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
first of all, if you, or any one else refuted me with scriptures, I must have missed it, please give post # where I can review it. and second, If I "go on, and on", well you don't have to respond, (smile), which you haven't constructively anyway.

so good day to you.
You missed them because you ignored them...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2014, 07:19 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,250,827 times
GINOLJC, to all

The book of Isaiah

a Book of “Diversity”, the God of ONE in number

Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

The “EVERLASTING FATHER”, the question, who is the Everlasting One?”.

the key words of note are, “everlasting”, “for ever and ever”, “eternal”, “, and abideth for ever”.
Psalms 45:6 "Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.

Psalms 93:2 "Thy throne is established of old: thou art from everlasting.

for ever and ever, and from everlasting is the Hebrew word, H5769 עוֹלָם עוֹלָם`owlam (o-lawm') (or lolam {o-lawm'}) n-m.
1. (properly) concealed, i.e. the vanishing point
2. (generally) time out of mind (past or future)
3. (practically) eternity
4. (frequentatively, adverbially, especially with prepositional prefix) always
KJV: alway(-s), ancient (time), any more, continuance, eternal, (for, (n-))ever(-lasting, -

and this is understood in the new testament, as with, “from generation to generation
Luke 1:46 "And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, 47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. 48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. 49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name. 50 And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation. 51 He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.
where is Mary quoting this from?. answer, Psalms 103:17 "But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children.

this child that Mary is about to birth, this Son that was given, is the “Lord” in flesh, (as a Man), which is of the Spirit, (God the Spirit), hence as Thomas said, “my Lord, and My God”. the Lord is God diversified spirit in flesh.

but to understand the EVERLASTING ONE as FATHER. we need to identify the one who is FATHER.

lets set some facts in place first.

premise #1. when we use the term “God” most Christian say this is the “Father”. and will use this scripture as to support this claim. 1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. most Christian, not all, will say that the word God here is speaking of the Father, ONLY, so the Word God = Father, and the word Lord = Jesus the Christ. just for argument sake we will use these identification. as most would say TWO PERSON.

premise #2. The Lord, (Son), is not the LORD, (God.), it’s TWO People, or Person they say. and they back this up with, John 17:3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. THE "ONLY" TRUE GOD, they say that this clearly separate the Father from the Son. just for argument sake we will use these identification. as most say TWO PERSON.

premise #3. and in using the word God, most christian, not all will say, God the Father NAME is, Yah-weh, or Jehovah, and the Son NAME is Jesus. again for argument sake we will use these identification.

premise #4. question, with a title Father, and a title Son, where do this leave the one who most call the Holy Ghost, or, the Holy Spirit?. what is his name?, since most say he’s a person too, making THREE PERSONS, as they say.

well will the true, and only “FATHER STAND UP”.

Lets look at this Father, and Son form a carnally, and Spiritual perspective. if one take the Lord Jesus, carnally, or as a physical Son of flesh and blood. then who, carnally, is the Father?. answer, it would be the one who conceive the Child, right?. ok, lets see who conceive the Child in Mary womb. scripture, Matthew 1:20 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. and to support this scripture, Matthew 1:18 "Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. carnally speaking, it is the “HOLY GHOST”, who is the actual Father of the conceived child in Mary’s womb. re-read both account again to be sure. lets take off the blinders on the title ,“Holy” Spirit. lets break this title down. take the word “Holy”, away for a second, and what is left?. “Spirit”, and God is a Spirit, (see John 4:24). Holy is an adjective that identifies what the Spirit is, meaning his character, or characteristics. God is a Holy God, or a Holy Spirit. remember, God is a Spirit, and “Holy” identifies his character, and Spirit his “NATURE”. so just who are we really speaking about?. as I said, if we would take away the word “Holy”, we would have only “Spirit”, and as before, John 4:24 states, God is a “Spirit”. and using our Christian argument #1 from above, the word God = Father, and God is the Spirit who is Holy. so the Holy Spirit is actually God, whom is called Father. STOP right here. that just eliminated TWO of the THREE PERSON in a so called trinity. God =Father, which is the Holy Spirit. that’s ONE, and in the Same PERSON. which it also eliminate the argument #2. what about the title holder Son?. Listen to the very first part of the scripture, 2 Corinthians 3:17a "Now the Lord is that Spirit. STOP, LOOK, and LISTEN, God is a Spirit who is HOLY. and it is the HOLY SPIRIT, GOD who conceived the Child in Mary’s womb, hence the Title, “Father”, for it was God, the Holy Spirit who conceived the Child. so by legal right the HOLY SPIRIT is the rightful owner of the title “Father”, of the Lord Jesus. supportive scriptures, Romans 15:6 "That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. so who is really the title holder of “Father”, of the Lord Jesus Christ?. answer, the Holy Spirit, just one more scripture, which there are many more. that was the apostle Paul, but lets get another apostle, where we want falsely accused the apostle Paul of false, or his own doctrine. 1 Peter 1:3 "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead”. so not only the apostle Paul states that God, who is the Holy Spirit, is the Father of the Lord Jesus the Christ. but wait a minute, did not the apostle Paul, say in 2 Corinthians 3:17a "Now the Lord is that Spirit”. and the Lord is the Son right?, lets see, Matthew 11:25 "At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. wait a minute again, How Can the Father be Lord when in premise #2. The Lord, (Son), is not the LORD, or (God.), it’s TWO People, or PERSONS, and they back this up with, John 17:3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent”. they say that this clearly separate the Father from the Son. and to throw more gasoline on the fire, 1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. most, not all use this scripture to separate, their so called TWO PERSONS. are we seeing something here?. the devil is always trying to separate God, dividing him up into THREE PERSON, or THREE SERATE BEINGS. can one see the trick of the Devil. Oh well, lets go on.

just by deduction of the title, and the premises set forth above, we can see only one Spirit, and THREE TITLES. there is only One Person in the Godhead. but the question begs to ask, if it’s just one person, how is this One Person is in flesh and Spirit at the same time?. glad you asked, good question. the answer is “SHARING OF SPIRIT”, which means being “diversified” in flesh, and legally entering into this world. simply put, God took on, or took part in our humanity. to legally come into this world, one must have a body. can we prove this sharing, or diversity of Spirit by scripture plainly?, YES, John chapter 3, verse v13, listen,”And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven”. here, while in heaven, God was on earth in flesh and blood as a man, at the same time. I suggest one read your commentaries on this verse to get a understanding. God can be manifested anywhere, and appear anywhere at the same time, while also in Spirit form, his Natural NATURE. there are many, many, more, for example of this. for instance, Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. here the Lord is God in Flesh, and the SAME God, in his natural state, (Spirit), is the “LORD”, the same God, NOT two Yah-weh(s) as one have come to the conclusion of, NO, only one Spirit, Shared in flesh. that’s why one knew in the gospel of John, the one Isaiah saw that was sitting on the throne was the one doing all the miracles in the gospel account. listen, John 12:37 "But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him”. and the one who Isaiah saw was the LORD of Host. listen, Isaiah 6:1 "In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.” yes, that’s the “Father”, identified in Isaiah, as the “Father”, in flesh, hence (Lord), in verse 1 of chapter 6. this is the one of whom John was spoke of, listen, John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. here again, the Lord, who is the Father , (God), in flesh, see I tim 3:16, is telling us who is the Father. the title Father identifies the Spirit. listen, John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. lets read it this way, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Spirit, but by spirit. flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom, for one must be “born” again, from above. and the one who birth you is the Spirit. see the change, as to help us understand. now listen, John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. meaning in the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth. all things, said, and done are in the Spirit. are we getting this?.

Now that we got this basic down, on to the scriptures to see the EVERLASTING FATHER.
listen closely. lets stay in John gospel, John 12:32 "And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
33 This he said, signifying what death he should die.34 The people answered him, We have heard out of the law that Christ abideth for ever: and how sayest thou, The Son of man must be lifted up? who is this Son of man?”.
even the Lord’s disciples themselves, at this time did not know who Jesus really is, (see John 3:13 again). only until his resurrection did they understand, but not on their own. scripture, Luke 24:44 "And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day”. and YES, for some, it it’s going to take the Lord Jesus himself to open some Christians understanding as to what is said here. they saw, and thought that they knew who the Son of God was, but they had no clue who the Son of Man is. the Son of Man is God in flesh. just re-read John 3:13 again, and then one can understand Isaiah 35:4, and revelation 1:1, (smile). and all of the rest of the scriptures dealing with the LORD “DIVERSITY”, the First and the Last, the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the Root, and the offspring, the which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Seven Spirit, the Lamb, it just goes on, and on. but the telling scriptures of all of this, 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.. HERE IS THE TELLING VERSE, 6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all

YES, the SAME GOD, the SAME ONE PERSON, that worketh ALL IN ALL. there is much, much more to see, but now , I’ll let you digest this over the weekend, and ask God, the Lord Jesus, the Holy Spirit to open your understanding.

re-cap, by taking your own scriptures that you bank on in your, (man’s wisdom), and exposing your (Wisdom), the error in belief that was give you by the deceiver, the devil. but one might say, 101c you might be sent by the deceiver to deceive us. true, good argument. but I have a better argument. what if it was God, the Lord Jesus who sent me to tell you the truth. so how can one reconcile these arguments?, answer, John 5:39 "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life41 I receive not honour from men. 42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?”. these are the words of the Lord Jesus, and NOT 101c’s. I suggest one do as those in Berea did, Acts 17:11 " These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. just as the Lord Jesus said to do, searched the scriptures daily, and when you do, you will be as they who search, and found, verse 12 "Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few. what did the scripture states, John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. well if one don’t believe in Jesus is God in flesh, (because only God saves). then that one perish

Look, using the facts we set out with, we proved without argument, the breakdown of the scriptures that revealed the Father right under your own eyes. I’m sure we all seen the words, or title “Holy Spirit”, but never made the connection to the title Father. we have grow so accustom to hearing and seeing the words, “HOLY SPIRIT” tell we just skip over the title without realizing what the TITLE means.

again, may God open your understanding.

Old 08-08-2014, 09:34 AM

2,981 posts, read 2,940,468 times
- The word or title "Lord" does not mean God.

It means "Loaf Keeper". Anyone depended upon for Bread.

Not only did God and His Son Jesus give them bread.

But Jesus also said, I am the Bread that comes down from heaven...
I am the Bread Of Life.

Old 08-08-2014, 11:37 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,100,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationWriter View Post
- The word or title "Lord" does not mean God.

It means "Loaf Keeper". Anyone depended upon for Bread.

Not only did God and His Son Jesus give them bread.

But Jesus also said, I am the Bread that comes down from heaven...
I am the Bread Of Life.
She's not gonna listen...she knows more than you...

Old 08-08-2014, 01:40 PM

GINOLJC, to all

The book of Isaiah

Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

The “EVERLASTING FATHER”, the question, “who is the Everlasting One?”.

lets keep our facts in place, for the sake of argument.

premise #1. when we use the term “God” most Christian say this is the “Father”. and will use this scripture as to support this claim. 1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him”. most Christian, not all, will say that the word God here is speaking of the Father, so the Word God = Father, and the word Lord = Jesus the Christ. just for argument sake we will use these identification. so as to say by most, they say TWO PERSON.

premise #2. The Lord, (Son), is not the LORD, (God), it’s TWO separate People, or Person, so they say, and they back this up with, John 17:3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent”. they say that this clearly separate the Father from the Son. just for argument sake we will use these identification. as most say, TWO PERSON.

premise #3. and in using the word God, most christian, not all, will say, God the Father NAME is, Yah-weh, or Jehovah, and the Son NAME is Jesus. again for argument sake we will use these identification.

premise #4. question, with a title Father, and a title Son, where do this leave the one who most call the Holy Ghost, or, the Holy Spirit?. what is his name, since most say he’s a person too, making THREE PERSONS.

will the true, and only “FATHER STAND UP”.

we looked, or zero in on premise #1, and #2, which we haven’t finished with yet, but lets Look at premise #3, and #4. by understanding premise #1 & #2 that the Lord Jesus is God in flesh, (as 1 Tim 3:16), states. this title holder of “Father”, the Holy Spirit, the true and only God, have a Personal NAME, and it’s NOT, “YHWH”, or “JHWH”. question, “why din’t God give his “Personal” name in the old testament?”. good question. answer, because he haven’t came in flesh yet, or made himself personal. other words, from our perspective he is not personified, meaning that since God is abstract to us, and not concrete, hence the anthropomorphism, arm, hand, eyes of God...ect....ect. but when God came in flesh, personified, (John 1:1), God, by manifesting in flesh, now a PERSONAL NAME can be given. because now one can touch, see, and hear God for themselves, supportive scripture. 1 John 1:1 "That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; 2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us". John here is giving witness of God (the eternal life) =Father in flesh. listen to John. remember there is only ONE God, see premise #1, again. now that again just eliminated the notion that the Father, and Son as separate persons. lets see this PERSONAL NAME, not “God”, not, “LORD”, NOT YHWH, and not “Almighty”, but the Personal name of God, JESUS. scripture, Matthew 1:22 "Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, 23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. STOP, LOOK, LISTEN, AND LEARN. if God is with us, question, “how many God is it?, going to premise #1. 1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him”. most Christian, not all, will say that the word God used here is speaking of the Father, so the Word God = Father here. now if one would breakdown this scripture, and learn. it said, God the Father “of”, Whom all things, and the Lord Jesus “by”, whom all things. if it’s "of" the person, then it is "by "the person. remember “by” means the same person, and not a separate person, (hence the understanding of G 243 ALLOS, and G 2087 heteros, the "ANOTHER". this is the same person, that is "Allos" WITH God. knowing this, since it’s only one God, the father, then the one who manifested in the flesh according 1 Tim 3:16 must be the father. remember premise #1, 1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to us there is but one God, the Father”, and if “God” manifested in the flesh then it is God = Father. now the question, who came in flesh?. answer, the Father, JESUS, supportive scripture, 23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us”. Emmanuel is NOT, is not the personal name of God, it only identifies the one who is born of the virgin, who was spoken of the Lord by the prophet. how for sure that this is the child spoken of in Isaiah 7:14. #1. is there any virgin born child that have raised the dead?, how about walking on water, or feeding 5,000 men with women and children, and have LEFT OVERS?. or how about any virgin born child healing lepers, or casting out demons. ok, remember in Isaiah 9:6 this child did all these things, "wonderful", "Counsellor". lets really separate any virgin born child, from this child. who laid the foundation of the earth that we live on. well that kinda eliminate any carnal thing that it was Isaiah wife, or any one else wife who was this virgin spoken of by the prophet.
now that we have narrowed this virgin born child down to one, what is this virgin born child name?. let the scripture speak, Matthew 1:20 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins”. well the God with us, and using Premise #1, God=Father, his name is JESUS. see how easy it is to find out who the Father is without arguing. but as before, the question, begs to answer, “how is the Father the Son”, if they are the SAME PERSON. let me give you the answer in definition, and by scripture, follow me, and understand “diversity”. scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God”. hold it, side note. the Lord Jesus, who is in existence, (Form, Nature) of God had the name before he was born, scripture, Luke 2:21 "And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb. before, before, he was conceived. so the name was in existence before the flesh came. I hope one understand the implication of that. Oh well, lets continue. by being in the form of God, what is this form of God?. the Greek word here for Form is G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fay') n.
1. shape
2. nature
from the base of G3313
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313
looking at definition #2. the Lord Jesus have the NATURE of God, and God is a “Spirit”, (John 4:24), just as I have been saying. Spirit is God NATURE. now if our Lord Nature is Spirit, because God is a Spirit, that means that our Lord Jesus is the Father, because the nature of God, from my last post #62. “Spirit is God nature, and Holy is his character, or characteristics. God is a Holy God, or a Holy Spirit. so it is the HOLY Spirit himself in the form, or nature of a man. but how is this done, all of God is in the nature of a man?, lets see the answer, what is the root definition of G3444 μορφή morphe above?. it is G3313 μέρος meros (mer'-os) n.
1. a division or share
there is our word, “Share”, God the Father in flesh is a share of “HIMSELF”, concrete in the world. other words what was unseen, is now seen. supportive scriptures, John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?”. he that hath seen me hath seen the Father, can the Lord Jesus LIE?, answer, NO, and I say again NO. so when one have seen the Son they have seen the Father. this is accomplish by God “sharing himself, equally in flesh. and by his will, and let me say this again, by the act of his own will, he wills to be the son "of" in “FLESH”, (hence the title, Son of Man). supportive scripture. Hebrews 1:5 "For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?”. being a “Father” is an act of the will. another example, 2 Corinthians 6:17 "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. so being a “Father”, Spiritually have nothing to do with the flesh. but was our Lord Jesus in flesh?, yes, but without MOTHER, or FATHER, listen, Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me”. the Christ body was prepared by himself, for himself, and nobody else, (hence the saying, "glorify thou me with thine OWNSELF). notice he said, "with", "with", "with", meaning his ownself, and no one else. so what was the NAME of God that who manifested, or came into world. not “Father”, nor “Son”, for neither are personal names, but what is the Name that the Son came in?, it is “JESUS”. scripture, John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. remember, this Name Jesus, was already in use befor the flesh was even born. so question, who had the name?, answer, the HOLY SPIRIT, how do we know this?,

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you". Wait a minute Lord, how can you say, "my name", when you yourself came in the Father name?. because the name of the Father is JESUS, as he said in Isaiah 52:6b, "I am he that doth speak: behold it is I", now, John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins". and that name is JESUS. remember, Luke 2:21 "And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb. so who had the NAME JESUS before the child was conceived?, answer, 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name”, the father had the Name. now using Premise #1, God=Father, and Jesus come in Father, (God) name, so then God name is JESUS, and not Yah-weh, or Jehovah, or any other variation of YHWH. so this eliminate premise #3 and #4, as to who the Father’s name is. again, see how scripture explain itself without argument.

be blessed.

Old 08-08-2014, 02:43 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,930,421 times
Quote:
GINOLJC, to all

The book of Isaiah

The “EVERLASTING FATHER”, the question, “who is the Everlasting One?”.

premise #1. when we use the term “God” most Christian say this is the “Father”. and will use this scripture as to support this claim. 1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him”. most Christian, not all, will say that the word God here is speaking of the Father, so the Word God = Father, and the word Lord = Jesus the Christ. just for argument sake we will use these identification. so as to say by most, they say TWO PERSON.

premise #2. The Lord, (Son), is not the LORD, (God), it’s TWO separate People, or Person, so they say, and they back this up with, John 17:3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent”. they say that this clearly separate the Father from the Son. just for argument sake we will use these identification. as most say, TWO PERSON.

premise #3. and in using the word God, most christian, not all, will say, God the Father NAME is, Yah-weh, or Jehovah, and the Son NAME is Jesus. again for argument sake we will use these identification.

premise #4. question, with a title Father, and a title Son, where do this leave the one who most call the Holy Ghost, or, the Holy Spirit?. what is his name, since most say he’s a person too, making THREE PERSONS.

will the true, and only “FATHER STAND UP”.

we looked, or zero in on premise #1, and #2, which we haven’t finished with yet, but lets Look at premise #3, and #4. by understanding premise #1 & #2 that the Lord Jesus is God in flesh, (as 1 Tim 3:16), states. this title holder of “Father”, the Holy Spirit, the true and only God, have a Personal NAME, and it’s NOT, “YHWH”, or “JHWH”. question, “why din’t God give his “Personal” name in the old testament?”. good question. answer, because he haven’t came in flesh yet, or made himself personal. other words, from our perspective he is not personified, meaning that since God is abstract to us, and not concrete, hence the anthropomorphism, arm, hand, eyes of God...ect....ect. but when God came in flesh, personified, (John 1:1), God, by manifesting in flesh, now a PERSONAL NAME can be given. because now one can touch, see, and hear God for themselves, supportive scripture. 1 John 1:1 "That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; 2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us". John here is giving witness of God (the eternal life) =Father in flesh. listen to John. remember there is only ONE God, see premise #1, again. now that again just eliminated the notion that the Father, and Son as separate persons. lets see this PERSONAL NAME, not “God”, not, “LORD”, NOT YHWH, and not “Almighty”, but the Personal name of God, JESUS. scripture, Matthew 1:22 "Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, 23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. STOP, LOOK, LISTEN, AND LEARN. if God is with us, question, “how many God is it?, going to premise #1. 1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him”. most Christian, not all, will say that the word God used here is speaking of the Father, so the Word God = Father here. now if one would breakdown this scripture, and learn. it said, God the Father “of”, Whom all things, and the Lord Jesus “by”, whom all things. if it’s "of" the person, then it is "by "the person. remember “by” means the same person, and not a separate person, (hence the understanding of G 243 ALLOS, and G 2087 heteros, the "ANOTHER". this is the same person, that is "Allos" WITH God. knowing this, since it’s only one God, the father, then the one who manifested in the flesh according 1 Tim 3:16 must be the father. remember premise #1, 1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to us there is but one God, the Father”, and if “God” manifested in the flesh then it is God = Father. now the question, who came in flesh?. answer, the Father, JESUS, supportive scripture, 23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us”. Emmanuel is NOT, is not the personal name of God, it only identifies the one who is born of the virgin, who was spoken of the Lord by the prophet. how for sure that this is the child spoken of in Isaiah 7:14. #1. is there any virgin born child that have raised the dead?, how about walking on water, or feeding 5,000 men with women and children, and have LEFT OVERS?. or how about any virgin born child healing lepers, or casting out demons. ok, remember in Isaiah 9:6 this child did all these things, "wonderful", "Counsellor". lets really separate any virgin born child, from this child. who laid the foundation of the earth that we live on. well that kinda eliminate any carnal thing that it was Isaiah wife, or any one else wife who was this virgin spoken of by the prophet.
now that we have narrowed this virgin born child down to one, what is this virgin born child name?. let the scripture speak, Matthew 1:20 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins”. well the God with us, and using Premise #1, God=Father, his name is JESUS. see how easy it is to find out who the Father is without arguing. but as before, the question, begs to answer, “how is the Father the Son”, if they are the SAME PERSON. let me give you the answer in definition, and by scripture, follow me, and understand “diversity”. scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God”. hold it, side note. the Lord Jesus, who is in existence, (Form, Nature) of God had the name before he was born, scripture, Luke 2:21 "And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb. before, before, he was conceived. so the name was in existence before the flesh came. I hope one understand the implication of that. Oh well, lets continue. by being in the form of God, what is this form of God?. the Greek word here for Form is G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fay') n.
1. shape
2. nature
from the base of G3313
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313
looking at definition #2. the Lord Jesus have the NATURE of God, and God is a “Spirit”, (John 4:24), just as I have been saying. Spirit is God NATURE. now if our Lord Nature is Spirit, because God is a Spirit, that means that our Lord Jesus is the Father, because the nature of God, from my last post #62. “Spirit is God nature, and Holy is his character, or characteristics. God is a Holy God, or a Holy Spirit. so it is the HOLY Spirit himself in the form, or nature of a man. but how is this done, all of God is in the nature of a man?, lets see the answer, what is the root definition of G3444 μορφή morphe above?. it is G3313 μέρος meros (mer'-os) n.
1. a division or share
there is our word, “Share”, God the Father in flesh is a share of “HIMSELF”, concrete in the world. other words what was unseen, is now seen. supportive scriptures, John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?”. he that hath seen me hath seen the Father, can the Lord Jesus LIE?, answer, NO, and I say again NO. so when one have seen the Son they have seen the Father. this is accomplish by God “sharing himself, equally in flesh. and by his will, and let me say this again, by the act of his own will, he wills to be the son "of" in “FLESH”, (hence the title, Son of Man). supportive scripture. Hebrews 1:5 "For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?”. being a “Father” is an act of the will. another example, 2 Corinthians 6:17 "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. so being a “Father”, Spiritually have nothing to do with the flesh. but was our Lord Jesus in flesh?, yes, but without MOTHER, or FATHER, listen, Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me”. the Christ body was prepared by himself, for himself, and nobody else, (hence the saying, "glorify thou me with thine OWNSELF). notice he said, "with", "with", "with", meaning his ownself, and no one else. so what was the NAME of God that who manifested, or came into world. not “Father”, nor “Son”, for neither are personal names, but what is the Name that the Son came in?, it is “JESUS”. scripture, John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. remember, this Name Jesus, was already in use befor the flesh was even born. so question, who had the name?, answer, the HOLY SPIRIT, how do we know this?,

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you". Wait a minute Lord, how can you say, "my name", when you yourself came in the Father name?. because the name of the Father is JESUS, as he said in Isaiah 52:6b, "I am he that doth speak: behold it is I", now, John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins". and that name is JESUS. remember, Luke 2:21 "And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb. so who had the NAME JESUS before the child was conceived?, answer, 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name”, the father had the Name. now using Premise #1, God=Father, and Jesus come in Father, (God) name, so then God name is JESUS, and not Yah-weh, or Jehovah, or any other variation of YHWH. so this eliminate premise #3 and #4, as to who the Father’s name is. again, see how scripture explain itself without argument.

be blessed.

YHWH= the tetragramoton-- found in oldest writings- nearly 6800 times in the ot--Men who had 0 right, removed Gods personal name by the will of satan and replaced it with-GOD--LORD--
So no Jesus is not the Fathers name--it is Jehovah.

Old 08-08-2014, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
YHWH= the tetragramoton-- found in oldest writings- nearly 6800 times in the ot--Men who had 0 right, removed Gods personal name by the will of satan and replaced it with-GOD--LORD--
So no Jesus is not the Fathers name--it is Jehovah.
Jehovah is a man made name, I keep telling you over, and over, it's a man made, made up name.

A name is an Identifier, as to what and who you are. we need to clarify the "Truth". Now the question is, what is God PERSONAL name, is it Jehovah, English or Yahweh, in Hebrew. well it's neither, Jehovah, or Yahweh. lets see how they derived those names from the tetragrammaton. The word "JEHOVAH" was formed by merging the three vowels (e, o, and a) into the Romanized (Latinized) four letter version JHVH to get, JeHoVaH. and the word "YAHWEH" was formed by merging the vowels (a, and e), into the four letter version YHWH (to get, YaHWeH). These names are man made invention. so we have the English, and the Hebrew form of God's supposed unpronounced name. here is the mistake. they, (the translator), added vowels to the four letter consonant, to make up a name to pronounce. because the, suppose name was lost, and was forbidden to pronounce. arbitrarily, the translators injected those vowels into the four letter consonant to come up with the names, "YaHWeH", and, "JeHoVaH"

these name are more funnier that a 3 dollar bill. false as they come.

Now if you want to follow that false name Jehovah, go right ahead, you're grown, I can't stop you. for, "for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat"

Old 08-08-2014, 05:23 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,930,421 times
Quote:
Jehovah is a man made name, I keep telling you over, and over, it's a man made, made up name.

A name is an Identifier, as to what and who you are. we need to clarify the "Truth". Now the question is, what is God PERSONAL name, is it Jehovah, English or Yahweh, in Hebrew. well it's neither, Jehovah, or Yahweh. lets see how they derived those names from the tetragrammaton. The word "JEHOVAH" was formed by merging the three vowels (e, o, and a) into the Romanized (Latinized) four letter version JHVH to get, JeHoVaH. and the word "YAHWEH" was formed by merging the vowels (a, and e), into the four letter version YHWH (to get, YaHWeH). These names are man made invention. so we have the English, and the Hebrew form of God's supposed unpronounced name. here is the mistake. they, (the translator), added vowels to the four letter consonant, to make up a name to pronounce. because the, suppose name was lost, and was forbidden to pronounce. arbitrarily, the translators injected those vowels into the four letter consonant to come up with the names, "YaHWeH", and, "JeHoVaH"

these name are more funnier that a 3 dollar bill. false as they come.

Now if you want to follow that false name Jehovah, go right ahead, you're grown, I can't stop you. for, "for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat"

I believe Jesus is keeping his promise and making Gods name known still--through his real teachers--Psalm 83:18,John 17:6,26= Jehovah( Yhwh,OR Yhvh in Hebrew)
Its a very wise thing to know Jehovah as well as Jesus--Jesus said it means eternal life-John 17:1-6.
I do believe as well--Jehovah has made his name known.

Old 08-08-2014, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
I believe Jesus is keeping his promise and making Gods name known still--through his real teachers--Psalm 83:18,John 17:6,26= Jehovah( Yhwh,OR Yhvh in Hebrew)
Its a very wise thing to know Jehovah as well as Jesus--Jesus said it means eternal life-John 17:1-6.
Oh yes he is manifesting his name, scripture, John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. and this is the Same Name for our Lord that dwells in us, listen, John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. the HOLY SPIRIT Name is JESUS. what is the name he came in? kjw47, answer JESUS. sorry your point is mute.

Old 08-09-2014, 07:52 AM

GINOLJC, to all

The book of Isaiah

The “EVERLASTING FATHER”,

premise #1. when we use the term “God” most Christian say this is the “Father”. and will use this scripture as to support this claim. 1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. most Christian, not all, will say that the word God here is speaking of the Father, so the Word God = Father, and the word Lord = Jesus the Christ. just for argument sake we will use these identification. so as to most they say TWO PERSON.

premise #2. The Lord, (Son), is not the LORD, (God), it’s TWO separate People, or Person, and they back this up with, John 17:3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. they say that this clearly separate the Father from the Son. just for argument sake we will use these identification. as most say, TWO PERSON.

Some people just don't understand the implication of not knowing God PERSONAL NAME. using our premises above let see plainly God Name.

John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. ok, fine Lord Jesus, so what is the Name that you are manifesting, or come in?. answer, John 18:3 "Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, cometh thither with lanterns and torches and weapons.4 Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?5 They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.
here clearly without a doubt that the name whom the Lord came in is JESUS, and by coming in his Father’s name the name of the Father is JESUS, or else the Lord JESUS lied, God fore bid. that just eliminated premises #3. people say I believe the bible, ok, so you do, well tell us why you don’t believe the Lord JESUS when he said his name is JESUS, and that this is the Name of his Father that he came in?, well. it’s that unbelief. and many say I’m saved. well I do question your statement that you’re saved, for the scriptures states, John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. there’s that word believe again. if you don’t believe you will perish. some might say, 101c that’s your own opinion, as I have always said, I have a better argument, the scriptures. lets see who opinion it really is. Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I. here, God, the Almighty have made a statement. he said in that day his people shall know his name. question, if his people “SHALL” know his name, (shall is a future tense designation), then at the time of this writing his people did not know his name. but here is the indictment of John 3:16 from Isaiah Isaiah 52:6. God said, “ therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I. when was that DAY? answer, John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. lets plainly see the “indictment”. God, the Lord Jesus, said, verse 24 “I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe notthat I am he“. there is the indictment, or the judgment. if you don’t believe that JESUS is God come in the flesh you will die in your sins. he said in Isaiah 52:6, “I AM HE”, and in John 8:24 which is that DAY to come, and now here, he said, “I AM HE”. this is as plain as it gets. and by not believing that JESUS is God come in the flesh you will die in your sins. or as John 3:16 say, you will perish, if you believe not in him. but notice also, if he who believe, he will have everlasting life. and what did the Lord JESUS say about eternal life. John 5:39 "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. why would the Lord JESUS say search the scriptures?. because of your thinking right now. for if one search, then one would know that he is God himself in flesh. and the scriptures that he is talking about is the old testament scriptures, and here in this thread is about such scriptures. the book of ISAIAH, which speak of God in flesh, “the DIVERSITY”. truly I fee sorry for some, who disbelieve. here’s why, as I look at these various topics on this board. and some are good topics, but all the wasted energy that goes into some of these topic is for not. why do I say this. because in the end when the indictment is read many will find their names on the indictment. scripture Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. just for a minute lest stop here, and asks “WHAT IS THE WILL OF THE FATHER?”, answer, John 6:26 "Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled. 27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed. 28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent”. you can’t get away from that word believe on him. he said in Isaiah, “I AM HE”. now lets continue, verse 22 "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?", all those thing you did in the name of jehovah, or yeh-weh, yes in those names, because you believe that Jesus save through, or by jehovah, or yeh-weh. but what will the Lord say unto you, verse 23 "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. why are one called worker of iniquity, because one believe him not. but believe in jehovah, or yeh-weh, or some other false god. when in fact he have told you his name, JESUS.

what an indictment, but some might say well I didn’t know this, Oh yes you do, because if you’re reading these post you KNOW. so there's no excuse.

what did the apostle Paul say, Romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. STOP, “For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith”. FOR THEREIN?”, therein what?, therein the gospel, YES, verse 17 “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth“. the gospel of Christ is the gospel of God, yes the SAME Gospel, the old testament, as well as the new testament. and YES, that word believe, you just cannot get around it. these word ring so clear in one’s ears, listen, John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. what an INDICTMENT.

so I suggest one, if you think you have eternal life search the scripture, and believe in JESUS Christ that he is God almighty in flesh.

Last edited by 101c; 08-09-2014 at 08:04 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity