Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2014, 05:40 PM

124 posts, read 118,600 times

Advertisements

It could be for a great spouse that you prayed for, or a great desire that was met. Maybe depression left or how you came to surrender and trust God that he was good and it worked out okay. really anything is welcome, anything that you believe was from God and was so meaningful to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2014, 08:07 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,388,517 times
Aren't you just a pure joy to have here.
XXOO

For those that are attuned...His gifts and favors are all the TIME!!!
It's like He is everywhere...giving me my favorite seat (actually moving people 1 minute into the film!)...
a parking place...
...the healing of a friend just by touching her stomach...a long burning there I heard later...
the healing of an atheist
that saw the healing of our friend....so told me of a physical inherited pain...so I touched her
in wondering where her problem was...next thing I know her angry, militant combative atheist brother
comes over ...and says, "So Mary says you healed her hip." (Oh? Who knew? Cool.)
Too too many wonderful stories...it never ends...I take photos of some amazing things so I will never
have a hardened heart (forget)...and place them around my house to make me smile all day...
I've told the coma story too many times here...another healing ...

The spiritual world is more powerful than the physical...Jesus tried to tell us by walking on water, etc.
Why...it created and maintains the physical world...so logically it is more powerful and should be
depended on completely...it's as obvious to me as 2+2.

Ah, I love this life now! Before... not so much... Ha!

Old 10-09-2014, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Aren't you just a pure joy to have here.
XXOO

For those that are attuned...His gifts and favors are all the TIME!!!
It's like He is everywhere...giving me my favorite seat (actually moving people 1 minute into the film!)...
a parking place...
...the healing of a friend just by touching her stomach...a long burning there I heard later...
the healing of an atheist
that saw the healing of our friend....so told me of a physical inherited pain...so I touched her
in wondering where her problem was...next thing I know her angry, militant combative atheist brother
comes over ...and says, "So Mary says you healed her hip." (Oh? Who knew? Cool.)
Too too many wonderful stories...it never ends...I take photos of some amazing things so I will never
have a hardened heart (forget)...and place them around my house to make me smile all day...
I've told the coma story too many times here...another healing ...

The spiritual world is more powerful than the physical...Jesus tried to tell us by walking on water, etc.
Why...it created and maintains the physical world...so logically it is more powerful and should be
depended on completely...it's as obvious to me as 2+2.

Ah, I love this life now! Before... not so much... Ha!
those sound like good ones Im on the verge of being in fellowship with God again, and I cant wait to share even more and encourage.

Old 10-09-2014, 09:21 PM

98 posts, read 100,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djmagnum View Post
It could be for a great spouse that you prayed for, or a great desire that was met. Maybe depression left or how you came to surrender and trust God that he was good and it worked out okay. really anything is welcome, anything that you believe was from God

ooand was so meaningful to you.

if a spouse is your hearts desire, you will not get what you desire for only GOd should be your hearts desire.
sorry to bust your expectation.

Old 10-09-2014, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madera23 View Post
if a spouse is your hearts desire, you will not get what you desire for only GOd should be your hearts desire.
Too long, did not listen.

Old 10-10-2014, 04:30 PM

530 posts, read 902,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madera23 View Post
DJ

God will not only give you the desires of your heart, BUT He will place the very desire He wants you to have in your heart.

No worries DJ just trust God.

Old 10-10-2014, 04:35 PM

530 posts, read 902,742 times
Default Keep looking up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djmagnum View Post
It could be for a great spouse that you prayed for, or a great desire that was met. Maybe depression left or how you came to surrender and trust God that he was good and it worked out okay. really anything is welcome, anything that you believe was from God and was so meaningful to you.
DJ

Don't let ANYONE DAMAGE WHAT YOU BELIEVE AND ARE STANDING ON. MANY WILL TRY TO DISCOURAGE YOU BECAUSE THEY DON'T BELIEVE OR ARE DISCOURAGED THEMSELVES. IF GOD HAS GIVEN YOU A DESIRE OR PLACED SOMETHING IN YOUR HEART, YOU HOLD ONTO THAT NO MATTER WHAT. GOD IS TRUE TO WHAT HE SAYS AND HE WILL DO THAT WHICH HE HAS PROMISED OR SPOKEN TO YOU. BE ENCOURAGED. AND THANK GOD FOR ALL THOSE EDIFYING TESTIMONIES.

Old 10-10-2014, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisTime2010 View Post
DJ

Don't let ANYONE DAMAGE WHAT YOU BELIEVE AND ARE STANDING ON. MANY WILL TRY TO DISCOURAGE YOU BECAUSE THEY DON'T BELIEVE OR ARE DISCOURAGED THEMSELVES. IF GOD HAS GIVEN YOU A DESIRE OR PLACED SOMETHING IN YOUR HEART, YOU HOLD ONTO THAT NO MATTER WHAT. GOD IS TRUE TO WHAT HE SAYS AND HE WILL DO THAT WHICH HE HAS PROMISED OR SPOKEN TO YOU. BE ENCOURAGED. AND THANK GOD FOR ALL THOSE EDIFYING TESTIMONIES.
Thank you. He has shared many things with me, but I'm so discouraged about the end times and stuff. He says he still has a beautiful life for me and all my desires and to trust and love him! He kept saying I love you. So I will trust God. Please soon God
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity