Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2014, 12:43 PM

473 posts, read 823,520 times

Advertisements

There is DNA in all things, even in plants. Does our DNA take on any foreign information from other DNA? Is this what causes viruses and other diseases? Is this why we have very specific rules as to why only one wife/husband, no homosexuality, etc? In the old testament there was a list of very specific animals that could be eaten--only those that He said and only in the way He said to prepare them.

Wouldn't our Creator also have to be a biological being? Are the predators created to absorb the unwanted DNA of excess amounts of animals, weak and afflicted animals, mistakes of experimental DNA combinations, etc.? If our God were a biological being that is a part of us then He would have to be very specific about the DNA that He wanted us to consume or mix with for creating a future new creation.

I'm just curious because about 3 years ago I decided to become a vegetarian for the LOVE of animals. Since that time I keep changing my diet for no specific reason. I now like foods that I once hated. I no longer have asthma yet I smoke cigars after quitting cigarettes. I have noticed that a few small warts on my hands are drying up with no help from me, skin tags on my neck have disappeared. I drank a beer and thought that I was going to die. Not from being sick to my stomach--it was a horrible feeling in my head. NO more alcohol for me. I went through almost a year of plantar fasciitis while refusing to see a doctor-- One day I felt something crunch in my heel--no more plantar fasciitis. I have no illnesses that I'm aware of even though I'm 54 yrs. old. I also have lost 30 lbs that needed to go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2014, 01:22 PM

23,240 posts, read 10,527,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila Renae View Post
There is DNA in all things, even in plants. Does our DNA take on any foreign information from other DNA? Is this what causes viruses and other diseases? Is this why we have very specific rules as to why only one wife/husband, no homosexuality, etc? In the old testament there was a list of very specific animals that could be eaten--only those that He said and only in the way He said to prepare them.

Wouldn't our Creator also have to be a biological being? Are the predators created to absorb the unwanted DNA of excess amounts of animals, weak and afflicted animals, mistakes of experimental DNA combinations, etc.? If our God were a biological being that is a part of us then He would have to be very specific about the DNA that He wanted us to consume or mix with for creating a future new creation.

I'm just curious because about 3 years ago I decided to become a vegetarian for the LOVE of animals. Since that time I keep changing my diet for no specific reason. I now like foods that I once hated. I no longer have asthma yet I smoke cigars after quitting cigarettes. I have noticed that a few small warts on my hands are drying up with no help from me, skin tags on my neck have disappeared. I drank a beer and thought that I was going to die. Not from being sick to my stomach--it was a horrible feeling in my head. NO more alcohol for me. I went through almost a year of plantar fasciitis while refusing to see a doctor-- One day I felt something crunch in my heel--no more plantar fasciitis. I have no illnesses that I'm aware of even though I'm 54 yrs. old. I also have lost 30 lbs that needed to go.

This Earth is not the same as it was in the beginning, it is not just a ball hanging in the universe, we were created one with it.

When we fell, so too, the earth fell.

Jesus could walk on water because he knew and believed that the Earth was a part of the D.N.A. that makes up all life, but when he was resurrected a new creature, he literally became one with all matter on this Earth, he could fly or do anything, be his own creature, or he could be anyone or no one.

He was in all things, and a part of all things.

Uncircumcised males can cause cancer in females, it's a matter of a husband loving his wife, and this is also true in spirit.

You are in a marriage right now, a marriage of Body and spirit with two different beings telling your ears two different things.

The body speaks to the soul and the body wants what it wants, but there is another you who will argue with what the body is telling you to do.

A body should be a submissive female to her husband, and whether you are born a male or female, you are both.

One is inside the other in a marriage.

Meats can bring all sorts of skin tags and warts, illnesses, but you would not be a human if mankind did not begin to eat meat. It was meat that made the difference between man and animal, it was the protein that made us aware.

God's laws are good in every physical sense, and they make sense, and logic to follow, but there is a hidden law behind each of the laws of Moses.

There is one law of the physical body, and there is a hidden law for the spiritual being, one is the first born and we are all first born by flesh, and we will all have another life after this one has finished.

So there is a law for one, and a law for the other, our body and mother is Hagar, and we are all Ishmael by flesh, but there is also an Isaac within.

Just as we all struggle like Esau and Jacob, and Jacob wore the skins of an animal to fool his father that he was his brother Esau, this is a picture of two beings as one. Jacob INSIDE his brother.

So we are all as Cain and Abel, and Abel truly was the keeper of his brother, what Abel had done was to silence the man of spirit within his own being, one was to be as a submissive wife, but Cain was appointed for this purpose, but he would not submit, he would rule himself when it was not appointed for him to do so.

Two men in a bed, one taken, the other left behind.

That is a picture of Cain and Abel, one has to die and be submissive to the other.

A person cannot serve two masters, he either chooses the will of the flesh, or the will of the spirit, and if a person chooses to follow the desires of the flesh, it is as a man who has killed his brother.

It is a picture of two men instead of a man and a woman in a good marriage of a submissive wife{flesh} becoming one with her husband{spirit}.

2 by 2, male and female, male female.

If a person is found to be ruling by two masters, he is cut in half, one taken and the other left behind.

If a person is like two females, he is cut in half and appointed his lot among the sinners because he was complacent in his study, and he had not raised a child in the milk of the word in order to eat the meat of the word.

The flesh cannot rule at the same time the spirit rules, but many try to work both sides, and neither can both be submissive as two women.

One has to lead, and one has to submit, one has to die, and the other has to take over.

One becomes less so the other becomes more.

Old 10-28-2014, 02:39 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,453,946 times
Quote:

While a Veggy diet is good, God would not have given us meat to eat if it was extremely damaging. The problem today is mainly in the chemicals used in raising and preparing meats. More junk than our body can handle. Just erad the label that tells you what is IN the stuff we buy (If in a can or box, etc). What is in fresh meat is still terribly impacted by chemicals.

It is funny, I work in the chemical industry and some of what we have in hazardous products is also found in our food and even cosmetics.

Old 10-28-2014, 02:45 PM

23,240 posts, read 10,527,389 times
Sorry about all my rambling, I seem to do that a lot, pay no attention.

Just thinking out loud as it were.

Old 10-28-2014, 03:06 PM

473 posts, read 823,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
While a Veggy diet is good, God would not have given us meat to eat if it was extremely damaging. The problem today is mainly in the chemicals used in raising and preparing meats. More junk than our body can handle. Just erad the label that tells you what is IN the stuff we buy (If in a can or box, etc). What is in fresh meat is still terribly impacted by chemicals.

It is funny, I work in the chemical industry and some of what we have in hazardous products is also found in our food and even cosmetics.
In the Garden of Eden we were all vegetarians, He said that the fruit of the trees were to be meat to us. It was only after our disobedience that He said that we could eat only certain foods. In the beginning we were created perfect and then WE screwed it up. The very first commandment given to mankind was thou shalt not kill. If God is all life then that commandment would have included ALL life.

Old 10-28-2014, 03:33 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,124,366 times
My I suggest you take a biology class or 3.

Old 10-28-2014, 04:09 PM

9,697 posts, read 10,050,503 times
God gave fruit of the tree yielding seed ,to you it shall be for meat from Genesis 1:29, and God said I have given every green herb for meat from Genesis 1: 30 ...... See it was not all vegetation which God planned for men , but meat from the animals , along with vegetation for food ................Then there is the DNA which people today may blame for many decease's , but DNA is not all the causes illness , only gives people the acceptable rate in which deceases can develop , and DNA is not the only condition ,............. as people engage in sin can attract demons which are health hazards ................. I have see many people who engage in hateful activities where the mouth calls of sickness and deceases to come to them in their hopeless and the illness of cancer can come from nowhere and bring them down in a month before they pass on ..................... There is a demons spirit which Jesus Holy Spirit calls sorbuts , which are the major cause of leg and feet pain and can bring bacteria , and abdomens sores and arthritis and body back pain and if left unchecked can lead to worst illnesses like debilitation issues ,,................., This spirit looks like a grey haired four legged with two front tensors arms to do damage, and these spirit can bring bone spears and pain .......... I think they send more people to the Doctor than any other spirit in darkness .................But through the blood of Jesus His spirit will remove them all with ease with pray with authority of the believer in Christ ..................... I see the spirit of cancer and it look like a presence of a man behind the person who looks like he has no skin and in bloody all over ..... Need a repentance and rebuke in the Spirit to Jesus to get rid these spirits ....... See it not all the DNA and there are many other factors in play

Old 10-28-2014, 04:53 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,453,946 times
Quote:
In the Garden of Eden we were all vegetarians, He said that the fruit of the trees were to be meat to us. It was only after our disobedience that He said that we could eat only certain foods. In the beginning we were created perfect and then WE screwed it up. The very first commandment given to mankind was thou shalt not kill. If God is all life then that commandment would have included ALL life.
Yep, vegetarians in the beginning. However after the flood God allowed ALL meat to be eaten and no restrictions.

KJV Genesis 9:1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. ... 3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

It was under the Mosaic Law that restrictions came into being and primarily health issues due to cooking, etc. Even today problems exist when food is not cooked properly.

I did a veggy diet for a while, but also recognize that God is not capricious and had a reason for allowing meat to be eaten and it has to do with protein. Now it can be gotten from certain veggies, but other issues also come up.

Is vegetarian a better way to go, yes IF you can manage it, but it is harder each day as now even veggies have junk chemicals in them.

Old 10-29-2014, 09:58 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,369,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Sorry about all my rambling, I seem to do that a lot, pay no attention.

Just thinking out loud as it were.
Huh? It was good. I was blessed reading it.

Old 10-29-2014, 06:59 PM

8,183 posts, read 6,952,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
Huh? It was good. I was blessed reading it.
Agreed. Posts that are filled with personal perspectives, thoughts and ideas (that come from within a person) being shared outward, are always very interesting. There may be some things that I don't agree with at all, but may give me a different path to walk down and ponder. And there may be some things that I totally agree with and that widens the current path I'm on a bit and puts down more roots. (Hopefully, that made sense.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity