Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2015, 08:07 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,923,595 times

Advertisements

The BEST way to deal with stuff like that is to close your eyes, plug your ears and sing "Lalalalalalalala."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2015, 08:14 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
The BEST way to deal with stuff like that is to close your eyes, plug your ears and sing "Lalalalalalalala."
I think you've hit the nail on the head there, ol' chap...However, she's telling the Truth, so sayeth Jack Chick, the comic book publisher...

Old 01-01-2015, 08:15 AM

1,788 posts, read 1,172,249 times
For God so loved the world that He gave His ONLY begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him/Jesus shall not perish but have everlasting life.

World God loves you, so much He sent His only Son to die for you. Sin is that which goes against God's nature and it's been passed down to all of us thru Adam and Eve. God said Jesus was sent to redeem Us. Means take us back. It's what redeem means. But it can only be done by His Son. And this can only be done thru repentance.

The false church will teach you .. you need to eat and drink this or that. WRONG. Jesus died as a 1 time sacrifice for all mankind and No man or anything else can take that salvation away once you have it. Our souls are not a revolving door for the Holy Ghost of God who comes live inside us. Once saved, your saved. Once you're "born again" the way Jesus said to be, then you're "born again".. you don't keep doing it..born again is born again.. it means your a New Creature in Christ..its not a repetitive "born again" over and over and over and over.

No man can save you. No building can save you. No religion can save you. No one but God's Son Jesus can save you.

God does not lie. Nor does His Word.

Follow Jesus to His Father. Nothing else will do.

Old 01-01-2015, 08:32 AM

When any church says "there is no salvation outside of their doors/church" ~ RUN AWAY!

You can be saved anywhere.

Old 01-01-2015, 08:34 AM

28,098 posts, read 29,970,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Do NOT allow anyone to tell you your spirituality if WRONG.
Unless it's you?

Old 01-01-2015, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
For God so loved the world that He gave His ONLY begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him/Jesus shall not perish but have everlasting life.
Okay?...

Quote:
World God loves you, so much He sent His only Son to die for you. Sin is that which goes against God's nature and it's been passed down to all of us thru Adam and Eve. God said Jesus was sent to redeem Us. Means take us back. It's what redeem means. But it can only be done by His Son. And this can only be done thru repentance.
Sin is disobedience to G-d's Law...Righteousness is obedience to G-d's Law...Look it up in your 1611 version...

Where did G-d say that Jesus was sent to redeem US?...Jesus Himself said that He was sent only to seek and find the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel...

Redeem does not mean "take back"...Redeem means to:

redeem
[ riˈdēm ]
VERB
1.compensate for the faults or bad aspects of (something):
"a disappointing debate redeemed only by an outstanding speech"
synonyms: compensating · compensatory · extenuating · redemptive ·
More
2.gain or regain possession of (something) in exchange for payment:
"his best suit had been redeemed from the pawnbrokers"

Number 2 would imply that YOU were once G-d's and somehow got lost...What Happened?...

Quote:
The false church will teach you .. you need to eat and drink this or that. WRONG.
Yet He said to EAT AND DRINK THIS in remembrance of ME...

Luk 22:19 And hee tooke bread, and gaue thankes, and brake it, and gaue vnto them, saying, This is my body which is giuen for you, this doe in remembrance of me.
Luk 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the New Testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

Quote:
Jesus died as a 1 time sacrifice for all mankind and No man or anything else can take that salvation away once you have it.
Where does it state "for all mankind"?...

Quote:
Our souls are not a revolving door for the Holy Ghost of God who comes live inside us. Once saved, your saved. Once you're "born again" the way Jesus said to be, then you're "born again".. you don't keep doing it..born again is born again.. it means your a New Creature in Christ..its not a repetitive "born again" over and over and over and over.
Heb 10:26 For if we sinne wilfully after that we haue receiued the knowledge of the trueth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sinnes,
Heb 10:27 But a certaine fearefull looking for of iudgement, and fiery indignation, which shall deuoure the aduersaries.
Heb 10:28 Hee that despised Moses Lawe, died without mercy, vnder two or three witnesses.
Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment suppose ye, shall hee be thought worthy, who hath troden vnder foote ye Sonne of God, and hath counted the blood of the couenant wherwith he was sanctified, an vnholy thing, and hath done despite vnto the spirit of grace?
Heb 10:30 For we know him that hath said, Uengeance belongeth vnto me, I wil recompence, saith the Lord: and again, The Lord shall iudge his people.
Heb 10:31 It is a fearefull thing to fall into the hands of the liuing God.

Old 01-01-2015, 08:40 AM

False doctrines will tell you ...

The apostle Paul is a liar and not of God.

That you need to drink this or that to be saved.

That you can only be saved by their church and within it.

That you must count beads.

That you must call this or that man Father.

These are but a few.

Do you're homework world and dig. Open you're eyes to what they do. It's so easy to be lead down the wrong path. Compare what you hear with what you read in God's words. Read them for yourself and don't take anyone's word, even mine. Only God's Words are truth and if they can't be backed by His Words then it's a lie.

They'll tell you they do the interpreting- don't believe it.

Follow Jesus today and live forever.

Time is short.

Old 01-01-2015, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Gods Word backs up all I've said. It is you who reaches into false doctrines from a false church who sits in the 7 hills of rome and I don't need to name it. The world already knows what church this is.
I am not a Roman Catholic, sorry, whatever god has told you this, was wrong...Stop telling me what Jack Chick's comic books say and tell me what the Bible says...

Old 01-01-2015, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Gods Word backs up all I've said. It is you who reaches into false doctrines from a false church who sits in the 7 hills of rome and I don't need to name it. The world already knows what church this is.
What are G-d's words?...

Old 01-01-2015, 08:43 AM

Quote:
When any church says "there is no salvation outside of their doors/church" ~ RUN AWAY!

You can be saved anywhere.
NOW!...You've told the Truth...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity