Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2015, 09:27 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,399,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikko Ainasoja View Post

Today what we see in the world, that all changes on the values, is from that last king, and the influence of him.

We see that there is a strong evolution false doctrine influence in the world, against God, and it is from that last king, "speak marvellous things against the God of gods"

And today when we see that women's part has change strongly in our time, that is also from the influence of that last king. "Neither shall he regard the gods of his fathers, nor the desire of women"The natural part of the women's to be a house keeper's with the children's has change, and it is also a one effect of that king. He exalt him self above all basic values, so the equality in our time is also from that last king, and all changes what we can see today, which change strongly our basic values, to new. "nor regard any god; for he shall magnify himself bove all"

Do not let this time to mislead you, from the values of God.
Quote:
The last king is here, like I have prove to you all, by the writings of the Bible, and if you do not want to see that, you go in lost.

/snipped/
Correct me if I'm wrong, Mikko, but you seem to be saying that anyone who doesn't believe that women should be kept barefoot, pregnant and focus on keeping their house clean, or doesn't believe that women are inferior and subordinate to men, is lost?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2015, 10:13 AM

709 posts, read 378,181 times
Default Friend of the world maketh himself an enemy of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, Mikko, but you seem to be saying that anyone who doesn't believe that women should be kept barefoot, pregnant and focus on keeping their house clean, or doesn't believe that women are inferior and subordinate to men, is lost?
In purposely you make it sound wrong, but what are you believe that you will win for that?

I bring out the values on the Bible, and the church of God which you claim to be follow, I quest? But you love the world, and the world has make you blind, so now you values are not the values of God, but the values of the world.

4. Ye adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore would be a friend of the world maketh himself an enemy of God. (James 4:4)

So bend your selves to the obedience of God's will, and cover your selves from the influence of this world, which do not know God, and the Lord.

Old 03-10-2015, 10:31 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times
Doesn't living in reality give you guys enough to fret about?

Old 03-10-2015, 10:35 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,619,090 times
Quote:
In purposely you make it sound wrong, but what are you believe that you will win for that?

I bring out the values on the Bible, and the church of God which you claim to be follow, I quest? But you love the world, and the world has make you blind, so now you values are not the values of God, but the values of the world.

4. Ye adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore would be a friend of the world maketh himself an enemy of God. (James 4:4)

So bend your selves to the obedience of God's will, and cover your selves from the influence of this world, which do not know God, and the Lord.

The bible is meant as more of a guideline.

Adulterating the bible is certainly not in the spirit of the words.

Old 03-10-2015, 11:33 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,399,541 times
Quote:
Your attention to how what you said comes across?

Old 03-10-2015, 01:33 PM

23,173 posts, read 10,463,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasroane View Post

16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. 17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.

New moons are things to come, not done away with..

People were judging other people about how they kept every law of the feast days and Jews had very many Sabbaths and feasts.

I never judge anyone in how they keep the laws of Passover, Pentecost, or Sukkot, I judge people by their keeping feasts of Pagan Gods instead of the one true God.

When Paul wrote this scripture, EVERYONE HAD THE SAME SABBATHS AND FEASTS!

WE were not supposed to judge people if they didn't keep all the feasts, and I don't.

Christians were not Pagans then, they didn't keep Pagan Sabbaths and pagan feasts, this scripture is about keeping the laws of the feasts, not replacing the feasts of God to create your own worship system.

I don't judge people in how they keep the commandments of God or how they keep the laws of feasts, but I do judge people if they take on the worship of other Gods and then try to claim it's about Jesus when it isn't.

Do you think Paul converted all those people and told them to continue in their Pagan devil worships?

Do you think everyone brought their own Pagan traditions, or did they deny all other Gods and all other feast days for Jesus?

I wont judge you whether you keep the laws of the new moon, but bring traditions of your other Gods and try and say they are of Jesus and I will judge you.

Old 03-10-2015, 01:37 PM

Paul

Acts 23

I am a Pharisee, a son of Pharisees;

Paul went out of his way to prove liars wrong when they rumored that Paul was teaching Jews not to keep the laws of Moses.

Liars were paid to tell the same lies against Stephen and they stoned him, but Paul was taken into court and proved innocent, and he proved beyond any doubt that he kept the law and didn't teach people not to keep the law.

Is Paul a two faced coward that does one thing and says another?

Old 03-10-2015, 01:49 PM

A Tree and its Fruit
22"Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' 23"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

Anti Christ

Let there be no doubt what the lawless one comes to do when he stands against all that is called of God or that is worshipped when he stands against the commandments and the law. This lawless time was foretold and it is here. People willingly stand against the worship system of God and everything that is called of God and they don't think nothing about it.

2 Thessalonians 2

The Man of Lawlessness
1Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.

3Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
5Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time.

7For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.

8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.
Stand Firm

13But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord, because God chose you as firstfruits to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth. 14He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
15So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold fast to the teachings we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter.
16May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, 17encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.

The one who stands against the commandments is that king that has exalted himself, and you say,'' How so?''

Because if you can stand against the word of God and alter or change it or omit anything, then you are showing yourself to be above God and his word and his law that is written for his son, the law his son walked in, you stand above both when you think you can create your own laws and your own worship system, you have proven that you believe yourself to be a god.

You are the Temple and you are sitting on the throne in your temple when you have defied the commandments of God and his worship system and then you create your own Sabbaths, your own feasts because you are a God able to do so.

Old 03-11-2015, 01:42 AM

709 posts, read 378,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Your attention to how what you said comes across?
You all know what I mean. Do not be childishly.

Old 03-11-2015, 09:41 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,619,090 times
Quote:
You all know what I mean. Do not be childishly.
No. You are not clear at all. Your descriptions are vague.

I understand language differences. I speak English and bad English myself. But, communication with your audience is key.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity