Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2015, 10:49 AM

709 posts, read 378,181 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
No. You are not clear at all. Your descriptions are vague.

I understand language differences. I speak English and bad English myself. But, communication with your audience is key.
Speak for yourself, but not for the whole forum.

You do not understand me because, you do not even want to understand, like you do not want to understand my dear brother Paul's writing's, when you say, that he is an antichrist's own. So in your mind the fault is always somewhere else, but not in you.

You should think about my words.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2015, 11:07 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,619,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikko Ainasoja View Post
Speak for yourself, but not for the whole forum.

You do not understand me because, you do not even want to understand, like you do not want to understand my dear brother Paul's writing's, when you say, that he is an antichrist's own. So in your mind the fault is always somewhere else, but not in you.

You should think about my words.
I have a clear understand of S/Paul, the man who spent his time torturing and hurting others. I am not fooled by his total lack of understanding the life of Jesus. He was much more interested in making all the alleged fornicators, and bad women behave to meet his standards. For S/Paul it is all about control.

I have never attempted to speak for anyone else but myself. You on the other hand seem to believe the lot of us are sinners, and terrible people. Are you speaking for S/Paul, the abuser of men? After all, you call him your brother.

I suppose, following S/Paul and his overwhelming need to control, and hurt others is what attracts some, and obviously attracts you.

S/Paul may be your dear brother, but he is not my dear anything. I do not follow abusers. Abusers want to see fault in others. They see fornicators everywhere. Only they know the way, and the rest of us must submit to S/Paul's will.

You make it perfectly clear you like this abuser. You revere this abuser of men and women. You follow him. I have no respect for him. He is a failed anti-christ. One down..

I see when you are pressed, you lose your writing accent. See? You can communicate effectively when you choose.

You should think about MY words.

Old 03-11-2015, 11:37 AM

Quote:
I have a clear understand of S/Paul, the man who spent his time torturing and hurting others. I am not fooled by his total lack of understanding the life of Jesus. He was much more interested in making all the alleged fornicators, and bad women behave to meet his standards. For S/Paul it is all about control.

I have never attempted to speak for anyone else but myself. You on the other hand seem to believe the lot of us are sinners, and terrible people. Are you speaking for S/Paul, the abuser of men? After all, you call him your brother.

I suppose, following S/Paul and his overwhelming need to control, and hurt others is what attracts some, and obviously attracts you.

S/Paul may be your dear brother, but he is not my dear anything. I do not follow abusers. Abusers want to see fault in others. They see fornicators everywhere. Only they know the way, and the rest of us must submit to S/Paul's will.

You make it perfectly clear you like this abuser. You revere this abuser of men and women. You follow him. I have no respect for him. He is a failed anti-christ. One down..

I see when you are pressed, you lose your writing accent. See? You can communicate effectively when you choose.

You should think about MY words.
you do not know where you are, walking now.

Make turn, for the honest seek of God's will.

Old 03-11-2015, 11:40 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times
Quote:

Her path is fine.

You chose poorly.

Old 03-11-2015, 11:44 AM

Quote:
I do not know where you are, waling now.

AAhhh there is the writing accent I spoke of. There are two distinct writing styles in your posts.

I do not know what waling is so I looked it up, but it is not helpful in my understanding of your sentence.

But, I learned a new vocabulary word. I will try to work it into small talk at my next cocktail party.

a streak, stripe, or ridge produced on the skin by the stroke of a rod or whip; welt.
2. the vertical rib in knit goods or a chain of loops running lengthwise in knit fabric (opposed to course ).

3. the texture or weave of a fabric.

4. Nautical.
  1. any of certain strakes of thick outside planking on the sides of a wooden ship.
  2. gunwale.

5. Also called breast timber, ranger, waling. Engineering, Building Trades. a horizontal timber or other support for reinforcing various upright members, as sheet piling or concrete form boards, or for retaining earth at the edge of an excavation.

6. a ridge on the outside of a horse collar.

Old 03-11-2015, 11:50 AM

2,826 posts, read 2,369,394 times
Quote:
Fundamentalism in every faith is the anti-christ . Paul was a defeated anti-christ, but the NT revived him, and his control issues. James is all but forgotten. James recognized Paul for what he was. He was not taken in by the name change. Saul never walked with, or met Jesus.

The writer of the revelation essay was a frail man with health issues. The available medicine would cause hallucinations.
Uhhh yea. Let's see, women shall not be priests, check. Some silly rules about hair and head coverings, check. Master/slave relationship for women in the household, check. Rigid Pharasaic teachings in general, check!

Paul Was Not A Christian

Old 03-11-2015, 12:19 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,399,541 times
Quote:
You all know what I mean. Do not be childishly.
I wrote what I think you mean and invited you to correct me if I was wrong. So far, you haven't corrected it, so I'm assuming it was pretty much spot on.

Old 03-11-2015, 12:29 PM

Quote:

You edit and change your post. Much like S/Paul's attempt to change his name. Hoping others will forget who he really was.

ahahahahahha I am amused. Very amused.

PS. You are speaking about honesty, yes?

Last edited by RonkonkomaNative; 03-11-2015 at 12:29 PM.. Reason: adding

Old 03-11-2015, 01:23 PM

Default Vessel by chosen of the Lord Jesus Christ

Quote:
You edit and change your post. Much like S/Paul's attempt to change his name. Hoping others will forget who he really was.

ahahahahahha I am amused. Very amused.

PS. You are speaking about honesty, yes?

You are childish, and shame for your self.

But don't you not know that Paul, was a vessel by chosen of the Lord, to spread the word of God? And by the knowledge of that, do you dare to believe that our Lord has chose wrong? or are you claiming that the Acts of apostles is also written by this same antichrist?

15. But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles and kings, and the children of Israel: (Acts 9:15)

Also our dear brother Peter was one of the pillar of Jerusalem's christian's, and he writes about Paul, as he dear brother. Is Peter also wrong about our dear brother Paul? speaking about all the all others, who believed in him?

15. And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also, according to the wisdom given to him, wrote unto you; 16. as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; wherein are some things hard to be understood, which the ignorant and unstedfast wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. (2 Peter 3:15-16)

So we could go on list like this, but you argue have no real base, but just a word of your own.

Old 03-11-2015, 01:52 PM

Quote:
You are childish, and shame for your self.

But don't you not know that Paul, was a vessel by chosen of the Lord, to spread the word of God? And by the knowledge of that, do you dare to believe that our Lord has chose wrong? or are you claiming that the Acts of apostles is also written by this same antichrist?

15. But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles and kings, and the children of Israel: (Acts 9:15)

Also our dear brother Peter was one of the pillar of Jerusalem's christian's, and he writes about Paul, as he dear brother. Is Peter also wrong about our dear brother Paul? speaking about all the all others, who believed in him?

15. And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also, according to the wisdom given to him, wrote unto you; 16. as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; wherein are some things hard to be understood, which the ignorant and unstedfast wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. (2 Peter 3:15-16)

So we could go on list like this, but you argue have no real base, but just a word of your own.
You are arrogant, and your hubris is astonishing.

Your anti-christ S/Paul never met, or walked with Jesus. He was all about Paul. He was all about control.

Jesus was a man. Flesh and blood. An extraordinary, gifted man.

You worship the anti-christ S/Paul, the man you call dear brother. That makes my flesh crawl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity