Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2015, 05:39 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,173,895 times

Advertisements

Salvation ~ One day I heard the "Good News of Jesus". Another day I repented and turned from my sin and asked for forgiveness and asked Jesus to be the King of my Heart and I gave my life to Him. He sent His Father's Holy Spirit into my Soul and made me a New Creature/Born Again. From that moment my Name was written down in the Lamb's Book of Life.

I am a Christian. It means "Christ Like".

I still sin, but I do my best by obeying what Jesus said and repent when I sin and there is nothing on this planet that can keep Us apart.

If I am for you who can stand against you? ~ God.

Jesus is My King and God is my Father and His Spirit is inside me making Us United.

If this is what you are (anyone), then stand and be true to what you claim to be, your part of the Body of Christ- the true church of Jesus... stand and be strong. We are united by God's Son, Jesus.

Tell the World!

Read the words of Jesus and live by them and when you don't understand something ask Him for Help. He didn't want to meet you to abandon you. He wants to be "closer than a brother" to you ~ tell someone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2015, 05:53 PM

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. ~John 3:5

Old 01-02-2015, 06:08 PM

1,233 posts, read 1,128,022 times
Quote:
John 3

3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”

4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

9 “How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.

10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things?
Jesus seems to be referring to something in Jewish scriptures or Oral Tradition that Nicodemus should be able to immediately identify. Anyone have an idea about what it might be?

Old 01-02-2015, 06:17 PM

I'm done with this website. I understand now what you guys are about. For those of you who don't understand what I'm saying dig as deep as you can and see what you CAN'T find out. It will be more then you will find out.

Sites like these are everywhere and they are catholic owned by the time you get to the very end of digging for info and it will take you forever (the info is deep AND hidden). Even when you think you get to the end..dig a little more, you'll be surprised to see it leads back to the vatican itself.

All you nuns sitting in those buildings lying about Gods Words and His Son and Apostles will one day give an account of the deceptions you use in His Name (God) as a end to you're means.

I'm done with the deceptions of this site.

What hope have you ~

Old 01-02-2015, 06:19 PM

Delete my Account

Old 01-02-2015, 06:25 PM

1,233 posts, read 1,128,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
I'm done with this website. I understand now what you guys are about. For those of you who don't understand what I'm saying dig as deep as you can and see what you CAN'T find out. It will be more then you will find out.

Sites like these are everywhere and they are catholic owned by the time you get to the very end of digging for info and it will take you forever (the info is deep AND hidden). Even when you think you get to the end..dig a little more, you'll be surprised to see it leads back to the vatican itself.

All you nuns sitting in those buildings lying about Gods Words and His Son and Apostles will one day give an account of the deceptions you use in His Name (God) as a end to you're means.

What hope have you ~
Here on the Christianity forum, we are debating different aspects of Christianity. What else do you think we would be about? As far as the forum being Catholic owned? [Oh for a hysterical laugh Smiley!] I see a broad range of Christianity being represented here. Nobody says you have to stay around but your allegations are just, well, silly!

Old 01-02-2015, 09:33 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,068,297 times
Quote:

What hope have you ~
Lol...If you're done then you aren't a true christian and you're headed for hell...

Old 01-02-2015, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Delete my Account
Delete it yourself...

Old 01-02-2015, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alt Thinker View Post
Here on the Christianity forum, we are debating different aspects of Christianity. What else do you think we would be about? As far as the forum being Catholic owned? [Oh for a hysterical laugh Smiley!] I see a broad range of Christianity being represented here. Nobody says you have to stay around but your allegations are just, well, silly!
The immaturity of her...Not very christian to give up just like that...She isn't running the race very well...

Old 01-02-2015, 10:43 PM

125 posts, read 103,633 times
Quote:
Salvation ~ One day I heard the "Good News of Jesus". Another day I repented and turned from my sin and asked for forgiveness and asked Jesus to be the King of my Heart and I gave my life to Him. He sent His Father's Holy Spirit into my Soul and made me a New Creature/Born Again. From that moment my Name was written down in the Lamb's Book of Life.

I am a Christian. It means "Christ Like".

I still sin, but I do my best by obeying what Jesus said and repent when I sin and there is nothing on this planet that can keep Us apart.

If I am for you who can stand against you? ~ God.

Jesus is My King and God is my Father and His Spirit is inside me making Us United.

If this is what you are (anyone), then stand and be true to what you claim to be, your part of the Body of Christ- the true church of Jesus... stand and be strong. We are united by God's Son, Jesus.

Tell the World!

Read the words of Jesus and live by them and when you don't understand something ask Him for Help. He didn't want to meet you to abandon you. He wants to be "closer than a brother" to you ~ tell someone
Nice testimony, Hush and God bless you on your walk with the Lord. Yes, we must be born again(John 3:3). From my experience as a Christian I can tell you that there are many more false converts then there are true Christians. They're mentioned in the New Testament and are just as rampant today as they ever were. Stick with the word of God(KJV) and you can't go wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity