Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2015, 03:21 PM

1,867 posts, read 1,525,167 times

Advertisements

Eventually a lover got to live out 2 Cor. 6 if they a Christian.

Eventually a grace believer got to live out Romans 6:1 if they saved.

Eventually a lover got to live out 1 Peter 3:3 if they a child of God.

Eventually a cross boaster got to live out John 8:31 if they really have a relationship with God.

Eventually a lover got to live out Hebrews 4 if they born again.

Eventually a faith boaster got to live out any of 1 Cor. 11 if they on God's side.

Eventually a blood boaster got to live out Matthew 4:4 if they know God.

Eventually a lover got to live out John 17:9 if they living to please God.

Eventually a courageous person have to live out John 5:39 if they going anywhere in God.

Eventually a church person got to live out Amos 3:3 if they somebody in God.

Eventually a saint got to live out 1 Cor. 14:34-35 if they got anything in God to talk about.

Eventually a religious person got to live out Romans 7:2-3 if they got a testimony in God to brag about.

Eventually a child of God got to live out 1 Timothy 6 if they shouting about anything in God.

Eventually a soul for Jesus got to live out 1 Thess. 5:12 if they got fellowship with people worth bragging about.

Eventually a fanatic person in God got to live out Matthew 7:6 if they for real in God enough.

Are we doing a equal yoke in God with all the bible enough ? 2 Cor. 6 and Amos 3:3

Another lover with another lover is barely Christianity ? Psalms 133:1

Unequal yokes with 1 Peter 3:3 mockers is NOT church ?

No matter how loving the 1 Peter 3:3 mocker is that's NOT church ?

Unequal yokes with Hebrews 4 mockers is NOT church ?

No matter how many invitations they give you to a location ?

Uequal yokes with Romans 12:17 mockers is NOT church ?

No matter how courageous they are with faith for what they want ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2015, 04:31 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,227,920 times
LOVE COVERS A MULTITUDE OF SINS--almost all of them actually-

If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

SO you see and read Tony Cubed..LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity