Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2015, 08:35 AM

709 posts, read 379,721 times

Advertisements

1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit, he taketh it away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he cleanseth it, that it may bear more fruit. (John 15:1-2)

So if we are in away of righteousness we may understand that this all is happening to us, that God works in us, so that we may bear more good fruit, if are submit to him, but if not, then all kind of excuses fill our heart and mind, and we avoid to do what is right, because we follow our own desires, instead the will of God.

Submit your selves to God, and to the Lord Yeshua,

Yeshua is the true vine, amen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2015, 08:28 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,798,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikko Ainasoja View Post
1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit, he taketh it away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he cleanseth it, that it may bear more fruit. (John 15:1-2)

So if we are in away of righteousness we may understand that this all is happening to us, that God works in us, so that we may bear more good fruit, if are submit to him, but if not, then all kind of excuses fill our heart and mind, and we avoid to do what is right, because we follow our own desires, instead the will of God.

Submit your selves to God, and to the Lord Yeshua,

Yeshua is the true vine, amen.
If Jesus said His followers are the light of the world but said He is the light of the world then are they the true vine as well?

How can they be the light of the world but not the true vine?

Last edited by Peacegiver; 06-26-2015 at 09:26 PM..

Old 06-27-2015, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
If Jesus said His followers are the light of the world but said He is the light of the world then are they the true vine as well?

How can they be the light of the world but not the true vine?
Because Yeshua is his followers head.

Old 06-27-2015, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Because Yeshua is his followers head.
(Father)"I have given them the glory you gave me so they may be One as we are One, that they may be brought to completion as One."

His followers are One with the Father as He is. Same words ,same glory.

(Father) "I have given them the words you gave me and they have accepted them"

Old 06-28-2015, 12:51 AM

Quote:
(Father)"I have given them the glory you gave me so they may be One as we are One, that they may be brought to completion as One."

His followers are One with the Father as He is. Same words ,same glory.

(Father) "I have given them the words you gave me and they have accepted them"
You should respect the Son, as you Lord, and your King.

3. And there shall be no curse any more: and the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be therein: and his servants shall serve him; 4 and they shall see his face; and his name shall be on their foreheads. (Revelation 22:3-4)

Are you his servant, and do you wish to be there serve our Lord and God?

Old 06-28-2015, 10:35 AM

Quote:
You should respect the Son, as you Lord, and your King.

3. And there shall be no curse any more: and the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be therein: and his servants shall serve him; 4 and they shall see his face; and his name shall be on their foreheads. (Revelation 22:3-4)

Are you his servant, and do you wish to be there serve our Lord and God?
The disciples of the son serve the Father as the son.

Daniel 7:13

"I was watching in the night visions, And behold, One like the Son of Man, Coming with the clouds of heaven! He came to the Ancient of Days, And they brought Him near before Him.
14 Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion, Which shall not pass away, And His kingdom the one Which shall not be destroyed.
15 "I, Daniel, was grieved in my spirit within my body, and the visions of my head troubled me.
16 I came near to one of those who stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me and made known to me the interpretation of these things:
17 'Those great beasts, which are four, are four kings which arise out of the earth.
18 But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom, and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever.'

The saints of the Most High are the son along with Jesus. They are the lamb of God just as Israel is the son of God and servant of God as described in scripture. The son is one but more than a single person.

The son is the servant of God, the good shepherd, as Jesus demonstrated.

"Israel is my son, my firstborn, let my son go so he can serve me."

I come to you in my Father's name and the will of the God of Israel.

"Seek rightousness, seek humility, perhaps you'll be sheltered on the day of the Lord's anger."

Old 06-29-2015, 10:00 AM

Quote:
The disciples of the son serve the Father as the son.

Daniel 7:13

"I was watching in the night visions, And behold, One like the Son of Man, Coming with the clouds of heaven! He came to the Ancient of Days, And they brought Him near before Him.
14 Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion, Which shall not pass away, And His kingdom the one Which shall not be destroyed.
15 "I, Daniel, was grieved in my spirit within my body, and the visions of my head troubled me.
16 I came near to one of those who stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me and made known to me the interpretation of these things:
17 'Those great beasts, which are four, are four kings which arise out of the earth.
18 But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom, and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever.'

The saints of the Most High are the son along with Jesus. They are the lamb of God just as Israel is the son of God and servant of God as described in scripture. The son is one but more than a single person.

The son is the servant of God, the good shepherd, as Jesus demonstrated.

"Israel is my son, my firstborn, let my son go so he can serve me."

I come to you in my Father's name and the will of the God of Israel.

"Seek rightousness, seek humility, perhaps you'll be sheltered on the day of the Lord's anger."
Are you servant of the Lord Yeshua?

I am.

Old 06-29-2015, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Are you servant of the Lord Yeshua?

I am.
Some say so.

"Here is my servant whom I uphold, my chosen one with whom I am pleased, upon whom I have put my spirit, he will deliver righteousness to the nation's."

That scripture is fulfilled in me.

Old 06-30-2015, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Some say so.

"Here is my servant whom I uphold, my chosen one with whom I am pleased, upon whom I have put my spirit, he will deliver righteousness to the nation's."

That scripture is fulfilled in me.
That Scripture is about the Lord Yeshua, and we can be his follower, and his servants, in Son, but he is the head of the body, like God is hid head, and above him.

You should humbled your self, to servant of the Lord.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity