Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2018, 10:52 PM

3,220 posts, read 928,181 times

Advertisements

Hosea 4:6

"My people perish for lack of knowledge. Since you have rejected knowledge l shall reject you from my priesthood. Since you have rejected the law of your God I shall also ignore your sons."

Notice knowledge is compared to the law and the law is compared to the son.

We know the Son is the truth but now it shows that knowledge is the law and the law is the truth which is the word of God of course.

So when Jesus spoke of the law and the prophets he was speaking of God's word.

Got it. Get it. Good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2018, 12:07 PM

That is why Psalms says;

"Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness and your law is the truth."

Here righteousness is defined as the law and again the law is the truth, God's word.

Old 08-26-2018, 12:38 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,247,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
Hosea 4:6

"My people perish for lack of knowledge. Since you have rejected knowledge l shall reject you from my priesthood. Since you have rejected the law of your God I shall also ignore your sons."

Notice knowledge is compared to the law and the law is compared to the son.

We know the Son is the truth but now it shows that knowledge is the law and the law is the truth which is the word of God of course.

So when Jesus spoke of the law and the prophets he was speaking of God's word.

Got it. Get it. Good.
GINOLJC, to all. not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this, reading from the KJV.

Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children".

the law was a school master until the Son, which is Christ. for the Son is superior to the law.
Galatians 3:19 "Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

Galatians 3:20 "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

Galatians 3:21 "Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

Galatians 3:22 "But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

Galatians 3:23 "But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

Galatians 3:24 "Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Galatians 3:25 "But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Galatians 3:26 "For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Old 08-26-2018, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
GINOLJC, to all. not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this, reading from the KJV.

Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children".

the law was a school master until the Son, which is Christ. for the Son is superior to the law.
Galatians 3:19 "Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

Galatians 3:21 "Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

Galatians 3:22 "But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

Galatians 3:23 "But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

Galatians 3:24 "Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Galatians 3:25 "But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Paul was a Pharisee and saw things as such. They did not understand.

He did not know what God meant by the Law.

Old 08-26-2018, 02:33 PM

1,382 posts, read 769,628 times
Quote:

You have rejected the Word of God and replaced it with the word of your god, the false prophet Paul. Not a good idea. As with his father the serpent, he has told you that you would surely not die (Genesis 3:3), put be changed from perishable to imperishable in a twinkling of an eye. That covenant with death (Isaiah 28:15-18) "shall be cancelled". You have been duped.

Old 08-26-2018, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
You have rejected the Word of God and replaced it with the word of your god, the false prophet Paul. Not a good idea. As with his father the serpent, he has told you that you would surely not die (Genesis 3:3), put be changed from perishable to imperishable in a twinkling of an eye. That covenant with death (Isaiah 28:15-18) "shall be cancelled". You have been duped.
first thanks for the response, please point out to me where I have been duped at, looking to hear from you.

Old 08-26-2018, 06:11 PM

Quote:
first thanks for the response, please point out to me where I have been duped at, looking to hear from you.
You are quoting Galatians, supposedly written by the false prophet Paul, to make your case and refute the testimony of Yeshua (Matthew 7:15-19) and the OT (Hosea). The false prophet Paul is selling his false gospel of grace/cross. As one of the horns like a lamb (Revelation 13:11), Paul came in sheep's clothing, yet is leading the "many" to "destruction". You have been duped by Constantine's Roman church, their canon, and his two horns like a lamb, Peter and Paul, to follow the broad way to destruction, which by all appearances, seems to be just behind the door (Matthew 24:33). You are carrying the mark of the beast. Per Revelation 14:10, that doesn't turn out to well.

Old 08-26-2018, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
You are quoting Galatians, supposedly written by the false prophet Paul, to make your case and refute the testimony of Yeshua (Matthew 7:15-19) and the OT (Hosea). The false prophet Paul is selling his false gospel of grace/cross. As one of the horns like a lamb (Revelation 13:11), Paul came in sheep's clothing, yet is leading the "many" to "destruction". You have been duped by Constantine's Roman church, their canon, and his two horns like a lamb, Peter and Paul, to follow the broad way to destruction, which by all appearances, seems to be just behind the door (Matthew 24:33). You are carrying the mark of the beast. Per Revelation 14:10, that doesn't turn out to well.
First thanks for the replies, and second I'll ignore them. I will get to the point without getting to technical.

yes it's good to quote Matthews 7:15-19, as well as Hosea. so let's see who is the false prophet here.

OT covenant is what you're ignorant of. "The True Meaning of Sabbath"

God Sabbath vs Sabbath(s) for men, notice I said "for" men. your first mistake is that God Sabbath, or REST "DAY" was establish before the Law and Moses. men sabbaths, notice how I said this "sabbath(s)", more than one. men sabbaths pointed to God's righteousness (which is a single DAY, and is Holy), his Sabbath, ONE, was for the children of Israel among all people. How do we know this? Just read the proceeding scriptures. scripture. Exodus 23:9-12 "Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt And six years thou shalt sow thy land, and shalt gather in the fruits thereof But the seventh year thou shalt let it rest and lie still; that the poor of thy people may eat: and what they leave the beasts of the field shall eat. In like manner thou shalt deal with thy vineyard, and with thy oliveyard. Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest: that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed”. THIS IS CRYSTAL CLEAR..

read that last part again, "the seventh day thou shalt rest", WHY? "that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed"

understand the Sabbath(s) for men... Leviticus 23:26-33 "And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a day of atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD. And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it is a day of atonement, to make an atonement for you before the LORD your God. For whatsoever soul it be that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people. And whatsoever soul it be that doeth any work in that same day, the same soul will I destroy from among his people. "Ye shall do no manner of work: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings It shall be unto you a sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict your souls: in the ninth day of the month at even, from even unto even, shall ye celebrate your sabbath.

Who sabbath? YOUR Sabbath.. "in the ninth day of the month at even, from even unto even, shall ye celebrate your sabbath".

see men sabbaths pointed to God "DAY" of rest for all people, for it is God's righteousness among all people. the stranger the maid servants the oxen .. . ect.

now this was to come, because the OT is a foreshadowing or fore telling of the Good things to come.

and your Ignorance is showed, listen. we, who are in Christ the NT have a, a, a, God Sabbath, and the children of Israel have many Sabbath(s) for men. Men sabbath is based on God’s Sabbath for all people who come under the the Law. but the Law came to an END.

let's see it clearly. Exodus 31:15 "Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

Exodus 31:16 "Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.

Exodus 31:17 "It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

did one get that? "It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever".

STOP, “a sign?”. listen,

Genesis 17:9 "And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.

Genesis 17:10 "This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.

Genesis 17:11 "And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

Genesis 17:12 "And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

Genesis 17:13 "He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

Genesis 17:14 "And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

A token is a sign. please look up these words, Here Abraham sign or Token was in the Flesh. And the sign or token of the Sabbath(s) was between God and the children of Israel. Exodus 31:12 "And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

Exodus 31:13 "Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you".

STOP, did you hear? Exodus 31:13 "Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep" sabbaths with an "s" at the end of Sabbath, meaning more than ONE sabbaths.

NOW LET'S GET TO YOUR IGNORANCE.

God’s Sabbath IS a, a, a, “Holy” Day. Only one day which was to come. Just as Abraham sign was in the flesh until it was done in the Spirit. Just as all Sabbath(s) days was a sign between God and the Children of Israel of God’s righteousness unto all men WHO BELIEVE. so now that DAY of rest is in the Spirit.

Matthew 11:28-30 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light”.

Sabbath means “rest from your work”. God rested from his work. AND WHAT ARE WE TO "rest" FROM? THE ANSWER ,THE "works" OF THE FLESH. SO WHAT ARE THE WORKS OF THE FLESH? glad you asked, Galatians 5:19 "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

Galatians 5:20 "Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

Galatians 5:21 "Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God".

well that got a lot of you, even not knowingly. speaking on knowing.....

For Isaiah the prophet by the Mouth of God is correct, Isaiah 63:16 "Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting”. and the apostle Paul was following in God foot steps with Isaiah the prophet when he wrote by the Mouth of God, Romans 10:1 "Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

Romans 10:2 "For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

STOP…. not according to “knowledge? Listen, Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children”.

Romans 10:3 "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. (YES, those sabbaths day keeper of the flesh).

Romans 10:4 "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth". THAT NEED TO BE READ AGAIN.

Romans 10:5 "For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

Romans 10:6 "But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above):

Romans 10:7 "Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)

Romans 10:8 "But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Romans 10:10 "For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation..

did you get that, CHRIST is the END OF THE LAW, what did i say?, Galatians 3:23 "But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

now one more scripture, 1 Timothy 1:9 "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers".

see what the apostle said, "KNOWING THIS", apparently you don't KNOW THIS..

that why the apostle Paul said, Romans 10:3 "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

God in Hosea 4:6 said, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children".

a lack of KNOWLEDGE. oh well

Christ who was in the Flesh is the END of the LAW to those who believe. Listen, 2 Corinthians 5:16 "Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new”.

see, in the OT you were the MOTION of Sin, where? in the FLESH. and where did God condemn sin at? that's right in the "FLESH". now we, who are of Christ are in the Spirit if be the Spirit of God dwells in you... walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit. let me make it simple, "We walk by Faith and not by sight".

so if you want to be like the Galatians, Galatians 3:1 "O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

Galatians 3:2 "This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Galatians 3:3 "Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Galatians 3:4 "Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.

Galatians 3:5 "He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?".

must I say anymore .....

I suggest one re-read this post for clarity.

PICYJAG

Old 08-27-2018, 08:00 AM

GINOLJC, to all, apparently many don't understand what, or may I say who the Gospel is that Paul preached. I have been accused
Quote:
ok, let's see who have the RIGHT Gospel. as per Hosea 4:6 states, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children".

WHAT DO THE SABBATH MEAN. I'm speaking of God Sabbath. it means, a. Resurrection, b. restore, c. renew, d. revitaliz, e. revive, and let's throw in just one more, f. energize.

why do I use all these words? let's look at the term Sabbath and get the full meaning. scripture, Exodus 23:12 "Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest: that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed”.

see, the Sabbath is "A" Law to be OBSERVED. observed means to perceive, discern, detect, or "KNOW", listen,

Exodus 24:9 "Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel:

Exodus 24:10 "And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.

Exodus 24:11 "And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.

Exodus 24:12 "And the LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.

there is only ONE LAW, with commandments. and what are commandments, a rule to be observed strictly.

now what was one of these "RULES?". Remember the Sabbath "DAY", "DAY", "DAY", not DAY(s).

Now, knowing that let return to Exodus 23:12 and see a rule to be observed strictly. "Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest: that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed”.

see thaT WORD "REFRESH". it's the Hebrew word, H5314 נָפַשׁ naphash (naw-fash') v. A "VERB", an action.
1. to breathe.
2. (passively) to be breathed upon.
3. (figuratively) to be refreshed (as if by a current of air).
[a primitive root]
KJV: (be) refresh selves (-ed).

NOTICE definitions #1 & 2, to breathe, or to be breathed upon. where have we seen this ACTION before? John 20:22 "And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost".

what happen here, was it that they was MADE ALIVE in the Spirit. he "breathed" on Them. why? because they was DEAD men, (Just like you and I was), meaning they was DEAD to God, WITHOUT SPIRIT". supportive scripture, Ephesians 2:1 "And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

Ephesians 2:2 "Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Ephesians 2:3 "Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Ephesians 2:4 "But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

Ephesians 2:5 "Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved

Ephesians 2:6 "And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 2:7 "That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:8 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Ephesians 2:9 "Not of works, lest any man should boast".

see, this is the GOSPEL that I have received, I'm at rest in Christ in his Sabbath "DAY". I observe the Sabbath everyday in CHRIST. not the resting of one day every seventh, NO, I observe eternity every day.

see going to church on Sunday or Saturday is not observing God "LAW" no, as a matter of fact it's breaking God "LAW" , why, because a LACK of KNOWLEDGE.

see, the first man was a DEAD man, and then God "BREATHED" into his nostril and the Man was ENERGIZE (and you wondered why I used these words). when MAN sinned/died, God "Breathed" upon man with his Spirit the Holy Spirit to RESTORED the Kingdom, to RENEW the Kingdom, to REVIVE the Kingdom, to ENERGIZE the Kingdom, let's make it plain, RESURRECT the Kingdom, this was done on the Day of Pentecost and God work is on going, preaching the Gospel to all who believe. scripture, Mark 16:15 & 16 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned".. THIS IS THE GOOD NEWS.

now if you have any other Gospel as the apostles said, "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed".

see, I abscribe to the SAME Gospel as the apostle Paul.

see, the GOOD NEWS lay withing the writting of the Apostles, including Paul's Gospel. listen.

we were dead men to God, 1 Peter 2:24 "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed".

healed here is not talking about physical ailments, but the SAVING of our souls. the scriptures are correct when God said, "all souls are mine". because he "BREATHED" upon us, and all of us must give an accounting unto him. and if we're not at rest in the Spirit, then we're at work in the Flesh. and the "WORK" of the flesh that we should be rested/dead from, listen again,

Galatians 5:19 "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

Galatians 5:20 "Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

Galatians 5:21 "Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God".

now if you or anyone else preach anything else thern you have a false GOSPEL.

PS, when one say that they have KNOWLEDGE, I suggest one read Romans 12:3 (KJV.)

PICYJAG

Old 08-27-2018, 10:02 AM

Quote:
GINOLJC, to all, apparently many don't understand what, or may I say who the Gospel is that Paul preached. I have been accused

ok, let's see who have the RIGHT Gospel. as per Hosea 4:6 states, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children".

WHAT DO THE SABBATH MEAN. I'm speaking of God Sabbath. it means, a. Resurrection, b. restore, c. renew, d. revitaliz, e. revive, and let's throw in just one more, f. energize.

why do I use all these words? let's look at the term Sabbath and get the full meaning. scripture, Exodus 23:12 "Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest: that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed”.

see, the Sabbath is "A" Law to be OBSERVED. observed means to perceive, discern, detect, or "KNOW", listen,

Exodus 24:9 "Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel:

Exodus 24:10 "And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.

Exodus 24:11 "And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.

Exodus 24:12 "And the LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.

there is only ONE LAW, with commandments. and what are commandments, a rule to be observed strictly.

now what was one of these "RULES?". Remember the Sabbath "DAY", "DAY", "DAY", not DAY(s).

Now, knowing that let return to Exodus 23:12 and see a rule to be observed strictly. "Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest: that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed”.

see thaT WORD "REFRESH". it's the Hebrew word, H5314 נָפַשׁ naphash (naw-fash') v. A "VERB", an action.
1. to breathe.
2. (passively) to be breathed upon.
3. (figuratively) to be refreshed (as if by a current of air).
[a primitive root]
KJV: (be) refresh selves (-ed).

NOTICE definitions #1 & 2, to breathe, or to be breathed upon. where have we seen this ACTION before? John 20:22 "And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost".

what happen here, was it that they was MADE ALIVE in the Spirit. he "breathed" on Them. why? because they was DEAD men, (Just like you and I was), meaning they was DEAD to God, WITHOUT SPIRIT". supportive scripture, Ephesians 2:1 "And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

Ephesians 2:2 "Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Ephesians 2:3 "Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Ephesians 2:4 "But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

Ephesians 2:5 "Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved

Ephesians 2:6 "And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 2:7 "That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:8 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Ephesians 2:9 "Not of works, lest any man should boast".

see, this is the GOSPEL that I have received, I'm at rest in Christ in his Sabbath "DAY". I observe the Sabbath everyday in CHRIST. not the resting of one day every seventh, NO, I observe eternity every day.

see going to church on Sunday or Saturday is not observing God "LAW" no, as a matter of fact it's breaking God "LAW" , why, because a LACK of KNOWLEDGE.

see, the first man was a DEAD man, and then God "BREATHED" into his nostril and the Man was ENERGIZE (and you wondered why I used these words). when MAN sinned/died, God "Breathed" upon man with his Spirit the Holy Spirit to RESTORED the Kingdom, to RENEW the Kingdom, to REVIVE the Kingdom, to ENERGIZE the Kingdom, let's make it plain, RESURRECT the Kingdom, this was done on the Day of Pentecost and God work is on going, preaching the Gospel to all who believe. scripture, Mark 16:15 & 16 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned".. THIS IS THE GOOD NEWS.

now if you have any other Gospel as the apostles said, "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed".

see, I abscribe to the SAME Gospel as the apostle Paul.

see, the GOOD NEWS lay withing the writting of the Apostles, including Paul's Gospel. listen.

we were dead men to God, 1 Peter 2:24 "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed".

healed here is not talking about physical ailments, but the SAVING of our souls. the scriptures are correct when God said, "all souls are mine". because he "BREATHED" upon us, and all of us must give an accounting unto him. and if we're not at rest in the Spirit, then we're at work in the Flesh. and the "WORK" of the flesh that we should be rested/dead from, listen again,

Galatians 5:19 "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

now if you or anyone else preach anything else thern you have a false GOSPEL.

PS, when one say that they have KNOWLEDGE, I suggest one read Romans 12:3 (KJV.)

PICYJAG
With your unending fountain of parroting the false prophet Paul, one quote comes to mind:

New American Standard Bible Proverbs 10:19
When there are many words, transgression is unavoidable, But he who restrains his lips is wise.

To understand Paul's message, see Romans 7:25. Paul's message reeks of hypocrisy.

New American Standard Bible Romans 7:25
Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, on the one hand I myself with my mind am serving the law of God, but on the other, with my flesh the law of sin.

Of course we all know what happens to hypocrites. (Matthew 24:51)

That Paul should accurse the angels of heaven, kind of shows you how over the edge he was. His followers, like lemmings, seem to jump right along with him. It is the angels of heaven, which are going to collect the lawless, and throw them into the fire (Matthew 13:39-40).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity