Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2015, 05:08 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
"Is she your wife or girlfriend?" Seriously? ahahahahahahahaha Another fine example of sophomoric.
Maybe he's trying to find out if you're available.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2015, 05:37 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,918,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanJP View Post
That doesn't sound like an Oregonian saying, but regardless, your opinion. Is she you wife or girlfriend?
So, basically you are racking up another stupid assumption score by thinking that anyone who saw what you were doing and calleds you on it HAD to have an ulterior motive. I think we are getting a fairly clear assessment of your personality. Would you like to actually discuss what IS on the table as opposed to what is NOT?

Old 10-17-2015, 05:56 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
Stanley, you've been pwnd since you started posting here.

Doesn't look like you're going realize it any time soon, either.

Thanks.

Old 10-17-2015, 08:47 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Thanks.
He hasn't a clue about anything spiritual, let alone his own blinkered views. Benighted is too kind a descriptor, Trout.

Old 10-17-2015, 10:10 PM

339 posts, read 195,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Not yet. Allow me to clear up your confusion. I asked a question. You started assuming things that were not a consideration in the question. If there were more to it at the time. I would have asked something else, or made another statement.
We? Who are the we you speak of? If you believe you speak for me, think again. Did someone just elect you school President?
I do not know what you call "it", and the whole we all know meme is a bit sophomoric.
Come to think of it your link reads the same way.
Screeching to a halt and going back to the topic.

Jesus was not concerned with homosexuality. He was more concerned about others pointing out the behavior of their neighbors when it had nothing to do with them. The adulterous woman was none of their business. He did not like fundamentalist ideologues, and where they took his faith, so he decided to make a difference. He changed the world.

You asked a question with motivation that was other than genuous. Continuing to deny it doesn't change your initial post, nor obviously your true intent.

In your first response to my posts, you wrote in post #219; Was this a book report for grade school?
It is quite evident what you were attempting to do and denying it after the fact just shows how dishonest you are. Continuing to belabour this also shows the type of person you are, and it matters not to me how many boyfriends you get to defend you, I already know who you are.
It is VERY obvious what style of meme you are a part of on this site, and many of those same participants are already on my ignore list, as you are now.

Old 10-17-2015, 11:23 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
Quote:
You asked a question with motivation that was other than genuous. Continuing to deny it doesn't change your initial post, nor obviously your true intent.

In your first response to my posts, you wrote in post #219; Was this a book report for grade school?
It is quite evident what you were attempting to do and denying it after the fact just shows how dishonest you are. Continuing to belabour this also shows the type of person you are, and it matters not to me how many boyfriends you get to defend you, I already know who you are.
It is VERY obvious what style of meme you are a part of on this site, and many of those same participants are already on my ignore list, as you are now.

Thanks Stanley.

Old 10-17-2015, 11:34 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Default Why didn't Jesus address homosexuality?

He didn't address it because it has nothing to do with His Gospel. Why so many people are obsessing over it is beyond me.

Old 10-18-2015, 04:31 AM

16,673 posts, read 15,668,595 times
Quote:
<snip>

and many of those same participants are already on my ignore list, as you are now.
Congratulations, Ronk! You made the cut.

Old 10-18-2015, 06:27 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,577,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
He didn't address it because it has nothing to do with His Gospel. Why so many people are obsessing over it is beyond me.
I think the leaders have us focus in this so we don't obsess over how bad a job they are doing while ripping us off. My examples are Al sharpton and tighty righty.

Old 10-18-2015, 06:34 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,577,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post

Thanks.

I don't know trout. I think Pwnd means winning on equal terms. We own dogs, but I don't know if we pwned them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity