Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2016, 12:57 PM

1,613 posts, read 1,027,910 times

Advertisements

Is Lilith in there too? I've only read about her for the first time today. Can't believe I'd never heard of her - dang fundie background.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2016, 01:49 PM

23,129 posts, read 10,431,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
Is Lilith in there too? I've only read about her for the first time today. Can't believe I'd never heard of her - dang fundie background.

Lilith?

You mean the goose painting?

Old 01-13-2016, 10:04 PM

18,249 posts, read 16,907,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I'm not used to you being sarcastic or hurtful, thrillobyte.
Or maybe I have missed it before.

Well, you know Miss Hepburn, there are lots of people for whom I have the highest respect around here and a few for whom I have none. You are definitely in the former, so let me explain to you:

It was obvious to me after three pages of comments that Lilianne was stringing us along. Even Mike, who loves to get to the point as I do, was screaming with frustration, "Just tell us, Lilianne!" I don't blame him. Lilianne was driving everyone crazy and it seemed deliberate. For what purpose? I can only surmise to feed us little bits at a time and keep us guessing.

After page four in total frustration I just jumped to the end and left the comment. It wasn't meant to be hurtful, just to convey to Lilianne how nearly everyone was feeling. I have a feeling Lilianne's block had to do with that.

Old 01-14-2016, 01:58 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,708,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Do you think this stuff up yourself?

If not... what is your source?
Maybe he got it from articles like this one?

Mona Lisa painting 'contains hidden code' - Telegraph

Old 01-14-2016, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Maybe he got it from articles like this one?

Mona Lisa painting 'contains hidden code' - Telegraph

No, you wont find what I say about Da Vinci anywhere else, you find a reader, and you can read.

Old 01-14-2016, 10:14 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,161,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
No, you wont find what I say about Da Vinci anywhere else, you find a reader, and you can read.
So you thought up the Mona Lisa stuff on your own?

I'm aware di Vinci painted it. I'm trying to find the source for your claims about the symbolism in the painting. If you studied the painting and tied it to things in the Bible...YOU would be the source. If you found it on a website or book....that would be the source. Seems simple enough to state your source(s).

Last edited by DewDropInn; 01-14-2016 at 10:38 AM..

Old 01-14-2016, 12:58 PM

Quote:
So you thought up the Mona Lisa stuff on your own?

I'm aware di Vinci painted it. I'm trying to find the source for your claims about the symbolism in the painting. If you studied the painting and tied it to things in the Bible...YOU would be the source. If you found it on a website or book....that would be the source. Seems simple enough to state your source(s).
I don't know of anyone who knows what I know. But what I say is not my opinion, we are talking about literal masterpieces that Da Vinci painted, I only know where they are because I can read the writing. The handful of people I have shown it to all do the same thing. First they become astonished and wowed and as I keep showing them things, they become afraid and I never hear from them again.

Anyone with a Samsung galaxy t900 can see this king if they zoom in, and on the finger tip of John the Baptist, Da Vinci painted Mona lisa inside a crystal ball.

This isn't my opinion, it is a verifiable fact.

I don't know Da Vinci because I know art, I know Da Vinci because I know the bible and when I begin showing somebody how it reads and many of the hidden pics, it really does scare them because it is so scary, and people realize what it is.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; Yesterday at 02:42 AM..

Old 01-14-2016, 01:48 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,161,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

I don't know Da Vinci because I know art, I know Da Vinci because I know the bible
Is that thumbnail picture from a da Vinci painting? If so, which one?

It sounds like all you are doing is interpreting things you see in da Vinci paintings. People have been doing that for hundreds of years, with and without the Bible. Needing a certain type of phone is..... unusual.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 01-14-2016 at 02:06 PM..

Old 01-14-2016, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Is that thumbnail picture from a da Vinci painting? If so, which one?

It sounds like all you are doing is interpreting things you see in da Vinci paintings. People have been doing that for hundreds of years, with and without the Bible. Needing a certain type of phone is..... unusual.
That painting is my painting showing what Da Vinci Painted. right now it has Mona on the finger tip and the Salvator Mundi on inside a crystal ball on John's thumb.

Again, I am not talking about interpreting something I see and nobody else can see. Da Vinci spent his life painting masterpieces that have not been seen yet. I can read the interpretation because I can read, and because I can read, I know exactly where to find what.

Da Vinci's John the Baptist with his finger pointing up is showing you a fishhook and it is at the very moment John's head is cut off and so he is between the seas, the two crystal balls, and he is being taken from the water.

A document is a document and Da Vinci's paintings read as documents. Anyone else who can read this language is going to get exactly the same thing I get just as if they were reading any document in any language.

Old 01-14-2016, 03:22 PM

Put me in a room with the Da Vinci experts and the world will change, but there are so many people that have crazy ideas about Da Vinci that it's a hard thing to get people to even give you a listen. I went to newspaper in Glen Rose Texas{the only paper in Glenn Rose}.

I also went to the Meridian paper in Clifton and all I did was to show the employees and a reporter the actual hidden images in John the Baptist and they saw it for themselves but I never got back with them. I don't know exactly what to do with the information I have and I have a pretty good guess that it can't even be exposed until it's time, but it will be.

Da Vinci's third Testament.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity