Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 01:52 AM

60 posts, read 45,974 times

Advertisements

God showed me exactly how the earth and the luminaries are placed by Him and it is not the way they taught us...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2015, 02:02 AM

658 posts, read 1,143,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilliane View Post
God showed me exactly how the earth and the luminaries are placed by Him and it is not the way they taught us...
uhhhh hmmm.

Old 12-28-2015, 02:59 AM

9,694 posts, read 10,033,758 times
The way it was taught the moon is placed for a foot stool of His authority , how big is your God to have the moon for a foot stool ?

Old 12-28-2015, 03:32 AM

1,220 posts, read 988,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilliane View Post
...how's that?

Old 12-28-2015, 06:36 AM

God revealed it to me in the same exact way the bible, His Holy Word already described it however even the "church" does not pay attention to His Word but accepts the world's version. Read Genesis Chapter 1.

Old 12-28-2015, 06:38 AM

Dear Hljc they taught you in school it s a sphere. That word is not in the bible. Think.

Last edited by Lilliane; 12-28-2015 at 07:14 AM..

Old 12-28-2015, 06:49 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,936,645 times
It is a hard thing to accept for the world, that the all mighty God is not bound by science .

Jesus being the expression of the Father did many things that defied natural laws because of His natural ability to create and it still baffles men today.
I marvel at God's handy work, and intervention in my life every day, and do greatly look forward to heaven .
Creation is not over and wonders will never cease .

Old 12-28-2015, 06:57 AM

That is awesome Arleigh. I spoke of Genesis chapter 1 here is how the second verse starts:. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty.

We all agree. The earth as formless. Not a sphere. And God did not use the word planet either. God isolated the earth and spoke only of the earth. I am going slowly with this so you guys can see it clearly. You will reconcile how everything is a lie in this world because the liar is in charge of the system... Temporarily...

Old 12-28-2015, 07:04 AM

Littlewitness, they taught us a spheric or round shaped earth... That is not biblical. I will show you straight from scripture that they have always lied because they are of their Father the devil. And if everyone or millions or billions of people understood this primary fact. Everyone would understand how exceptional earth is, how special to God we are as humans living on earth and everyone would have to accept God as the creator and serve Him... But... They don't want that.

Old 12-28-2015, 07:12 AM

Arleigh, science confirms God. Lying is not science. We have been taught lies. There is a difference. Even though we read the bible but the Lord showed me we read it with a preconceived idea based on academics. Unless God reveals to one of us and we share the knowledge we will continue with the distortion of the very first chapter of God's Holy Book by using words like globe sphere etc... When GOD has never used these words. So why do they do that? It is to divert your thoughts from God and believe the lies they have concocted. I will continue with what the Lord showed me scripturally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity