Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 07:28 AM

33,305 posts, read 26,506,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilliane View Post
Littlewitness, they taught us a spheric or round shaped earth... That is not biblical. I will show you straight from scripture that they have always lied because they are of their Father the devil. And if everyone or millions or billions of people understood this primary fact. Everyone would understand how exceptional earth is, how special to God we are as humans living on earth and everyone would have to accept God as the creator and serve Him... But... They don't want that.
Are you claiming that the earth is not a sphere? Technically you're correct. The earth is actually an oblate spheroid as a result of the equatorial bulge caused by centrifugal force created from the rotation of the earth. But I don't think that's what you have in mind.

Earth at night seen from space ISS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev9oPUNaqXE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2015, 07:29 AM

67 posts, read 46,314 times
Quote:
God showed me exactly how the earth and the luminaries are placed by Him and it is not the way they taught us...
Yeh right!

Old 12-28-2015, 07:39 AM

60 posts, read 45,980 times
Mike 555 you are correct that is not what I have in mind. God opened my eyes using His Word I will keep it perfectly through His Word... And you will see...

Old 12-28-2015, 07:41 AM

You guys don't need to run to the net just yet... Let me show you for His Glory...

Old 12-28-2015, 07:48 AM

Now, let us continue with Genesis the first chapter and verse 6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day. Now did you read what happened on day two? On day two God separated the heavens. By separating water from water God separated the third Heaven where He is from the second Heaven which is space and separated water from the first Heaven over the first Heaven in put a VAULT. A VAULT. This. Is crucial. Now look up the definition of vault and take a look at pictures of vaults... I am continuing on my next post...

Old 12-28-2015, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Mike 555 you are correct that is not what I have in mind. God opened my eyes using His Word I will keep it perfectly through His Word... And you will see...
Please tell me that you don't believe the earth is flat.

Old 12-28-2015, 08:06 AM

Mike 555 I believe what scripture shows not what liars say.

Old 12-28-2015, 08:08 AM

The truth will make everyone uncomfortable. Simply because we do not want to believe that they could be such liars to such great extent... They are...

Old 12-28-2015, 08:13 AM

As we continue seeing earth from God's Holy Word we now read verse 9 And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good.

We all agree that God Gathered the water UNDER the sky which under the VAULT and gave us the seas and made land "appear"...

Old 12-28-2015, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Mike 555 I believe what scripture shows not what liars say.
What do 'liars' say?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity