Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What is a Mina? What were the Ten Minas in the parable?
It's money like it says 0 0%
It's a seed of God 0 0%
It's a spirit of some type that we grow 1 100.00%
It's a new born child because we are born again 0 0%
It's just a lesson on how to accumilate wealth 0 0%
It is something spiritual, but I know not what 0 0%
It is a fruit 0 0%
It is a seed of spirit that can be taken from you by somebody else. 0 0%
It is faith, we are to build faith 0 0%
It is something that cannot be taken from you and given to another 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2016, 04:48 PM

23,173 posts, read 10,463,936 times

Advertisements

Moses' Staff ~ Exodus 4
1And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The LORD hath not appeared unto thee. 2And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod. 3And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it. 4And the LORD said unto Moses, Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail. And he put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand: 5That they may believe that the LORD God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath appeared unto thee.

Exodus 7

11Then Pharaoh also called for the wise men and the sorcerers, and they also, the magicians of Egypt, did the same with their secret arts. 12For each one threw down his staff and they turned into serpents. But Aaron's staff swallowed up their staffs.

My Rod and My Staff, they comfort me.

Luke 19

…24"Then he said to the bystanders, 'Take the mina away from him and give it to the one who has the ten minas.' 25"And they said to him, 'Master, he has ten minas already.' 26"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away.…

Can something be taken from you, from within your being as if it were a tiny seed, a piece of God given you to raise, but you didn't raise it, nor did you want it, is there something in you that you can lose in a spiritual way?

I think about that snake swallowing the other snakes and becoming bigger and bigger, or the minas if God has really made you the keeper of his household to give his children meat in DUE season, like you were given something but you did not multiply what you had been given and so what you were given can be taken from you and given to another who has taken his minas and built much from it.

I think of that movie where Jet Li goes to each dimension to kill his duplicates in all the many dimensions so there can only be one, and each one who had died had made him stronger and stronger.

''THE ONE.''

He collects spirit after spirit.

Defeat of the Beast and False Prophet
17Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice, saying to all the birds which fly in midheaven, "Come, assemble for the great supper of God, 18so that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of commanders and the flesh of mighty men and the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them and the flesh of all men, both free men and slaves, and small and great."…

Wrote a book about it, it doesn't end well.

What has God given you that you have to multiply before he comes back? He gave you a Mina? He gave you something, no doubt, but will you be able to keep it?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-19-2024 at 02:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2016, 05:29 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,373,201 times
If red touches yellow, you're a dead fellow.

Old 03-07-2016, 03:11 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,024,985 times
Jesus was teaching His disciples and then expected them to go out and teach others this Gospel ...... Then it is the gifts of Holy Spirit which come with the baptism of Holy spirit , where this gifts is Holy Spirit doing the work and the believers need to activate the gifts with prayer and talking out the gifts for Jesus in faith ......Believer will need to have the understanding of their callings from the Lord , and these gifts call grow stronger as they use the gifts of Holy spirit who does the gifts and in no way people are independent of God with these gifts ,........................ like a wizard or witch would be independent and say God gave these gifts to me now pay me to use them for you ............................Some of these gifts of Holy Spirit is Prophecy, serving, teaching , encouragement , giving, leadership, mercy , word of wisdom, word of knowledge, healings, miracles, discernment of spirits , tongues, Pastor, evangelism, Apostle, intersession prayer, and other prayer gifts , and Jesus Spirit can also bring insight into people employment to advance people with the lead in the spirit ....................Romans 12:6-8.......1 Corinthians 12:8-10

Old 03-07-2016, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwade View Post
if red touches yellow, you're a dead fellow.
lol.

Old 03-07-2016, 08:35 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,048,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Moses' Staff ~ Exodus 4
1And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The LORD hath not appeared unto thee. 2And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod. 3And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it. 4And the LORD said unto Moses, Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail. And he put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand: 5That they may believe that the LORD God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath appeared unto thee.

Exodus 7

11Then Pharaoh also called for the wise men and the sorcerers, and they also, the magicians of Egypt, did the same with their secret arts. 12For each one threw down his staff and they turned into serpents. But Aaron's staff swallowed up their staffs.

My Rod and My Staff, they comfort me.

Luke 19

…24"Then he said to the bystanders, 'Take the mina away from him and give it to the one who has the ten minas.' 25"And they said to him, 'Master, he has ten minas already.' 26"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away.…

Can something be taken from you, from within your being as if it were a tiny seed, a piece of God given you to raise, but you didn't raise it, nor did you want it, is there something in you that you can lose in a spiritual way?

I think about that snake swallowing the other snakes and becoming bigger and bigger, or the minas if God has really made you the keeper of his household to give his children meat in DUE season, like you were given something but you did not multiply what you had been given and so what you were given can be taken from you and given to another who has taken his minas and built much from it.

I think of that movie where Jet Li goes to each dimension to kill his duplicates in all the many dimensions so there can only be one, and each one who had died had made him stronger and stronger.

''THE ONE.''

He collects spirit after spirit.

Defeat of the Beast and False Prophet
17Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice, saying to all the birds which fly in midheaven, "Come, assemble for the great supper of God, 18so that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of commanders and the flesh of mighty men and the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them and the flesh of all men, both free men and slaves, and small and great."…

Wrote a book about it, it doesn't end well.

What has God given you that you have to multiply before he comes back? He gave you a Mina? He gave you something, no doubt, but will you be able to keep it?

What a stunning picture. I've never seen that one before. Where are you finding all these masters at? Peace

Old 03-07-2016, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
What a stunning picture. I've never seen that one before. Where are you finding all these masters at? Peace
Masters?

Lol, just some of my opinions, just part of one. But I had a dream of a snake and as I was wrestling with it, I stood up on my bed and injured my thigh. Couple days later I stepped on a snake and the scar on my heel is still there. Everyone asked me why I was limping and so I told everyone the dream, and a couple days later I showed everyone the snake. But I live in town surrounded by concrete and nobody has seen a snake in the 30 years we have been here. That was the night that all my children had the same dream about me and they were terrified and came to my house. When they left, I went into the garage and there was smoke, and inside the smoke were so many little snakes, and they all wiggled upwards until they formed one big snake smiling at me. I don't ever tell anyone or talk about this unless it's with family cause I wouldn't believe it if somebody told me but my family witnessed it. My Mom started to believe I had a demon lol.

It just isn't believable especially to somebody like me, I never did believe in such things, but there was that big 3d serpent grinning at me, breathing and smiling in a curious way and so I started burning incense and asking question and the smoke answered me.

LOL.

Sounds like a freaking sci-fi thing but had my whole family not witnessed it, and if they had not had dreams, I would have known I was crazy, and I never understood what it meant until about a year later.

Numbers 11

25And the LORD came down in a cloud, and spake unto him, and took of the spirit that was upon him, and gave it unto the seventy elders: and it came to pass, that, when the spirit rested upon them, they prophesied, and did not cease.

The people were complaining and whining, and this was a terrible thing when God took from the spirit of Moses and divided just a piece of what was in Moses amongst 70 elders and they just started in with their ramblings, speaking in Ecstasy because they were overwhelmed and they became vain immediately and this was not a good thing. On the other hand, Moses was filled with so much spirit and he was humble and calm with the tremendous amount of spirit he had while the others went nuts just from a piece.

Numbers 11

They wanted meat, and meat they received.

4And the mixt multitude that was among them fell a lusting: and the children of Israel also wept again, and said, Who shall give us flesh to eat? 5We remember the fish, which we did eat in Egypt freely; the cucumbers, and the melons, and the leeks, and the onions, and the garlick: 6But now our soul is dried away: there is nothing at all, beside this manna, before our eyes.

20But even a whole month, until it come out at your nostrils, and it be loathsome unto you: because that ye have despised the LORD which is among you, and have wept before him, saying, Why came we forth out of Egypt?

33And while the flesh was yet between their teeth, ere it was chewed, the wrath of the LORD was kindled against the people, and the LORD smote the people with a very great plague.

''Woe unto those with children and weaning children in those days.''

When a person receives a piece of spirit unprepared and not knowing what is happening, he receives and goes crazy, he begins speaking in ecstasy and the dreams and visions come and overwhelm him, there is no place to rest, no place of escape and the human cannot bear it, and it will return to where it came from.

A person will believe in Jesus and so he cleans and sweeps his house out and leaves Egypt leaving the ways of Egypt, the worship system of Egypt and the spirit of Egypt, and he begins his walk but he is always returning to Egypt and lusting after the old ways of the old Gods and so he goes about his way in the ways of Egypt with his walk with God and he is always complaining about the meat, he wants the meat as a Christian would want the meat of the spirit and prays and begs for the meat but he lacks any knowledge of Jesus because his heart is in Egypt.

People are bad mouthing Moses saying,'' Is this the only prophet? No, God has many prophets, there is nothing special about Moses.''

They are wanting something they have not prepared for and while Moses didn't even want his mission, many arise in vanity wanting the meat of the spirit but they want something that they are always speaking against while lusting the spirits of Egypt.

There are people on every corner speaking in ecstasy today, so many running around with a little piece of something that confuses them, something that is overwhelming them but instead of learning the process and progressive walk of obtaining knowledge through a slow progressive plan by learning the feast days and the harvests of each, they obtain a spirit they know nothing about and suddenly the universe opens up to them, and immediately they think they are supposed to stand in the square prophesying to all who come across them, and they are reeling in a spirit that has no foundation/

That's when I like to find them and the reason I am swelling up so big in these days, I am eyeing my prey and about to take what belongs to me.

Swallow them up whole, lol.

Ever consider that the spirit is not going to fall from heaven but that like a snake, I will sit in the path and bite at the horse's heals to turn the rider over backwards and when he falls, I will be there collecting what is mine until I have taken thousands?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 03-07-2016 at 10:22 AM..

Old 03-07-2016, 12:54 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,048,478 times
Yeah, the paintings of the great masters, is what they're called. Like Rembrandt, DiVinci, ect. Peace

Old 03-07-2016, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Yeah, the paintings of the great masters, is what they're called. Like Rembrandt, DiVinci, ect. Peace
People are about to learn who and what Da Vinci was. I was just walking out the door to go and get my first bank account and I am going to have it filled with a few million and create such an upoar.

All the oaks got together and discussed it with the willows but the cedars would not come, all those that fly are in agreement with my plan, and the eagles have decided to gather early this year in order to take from the sprigs of cedars so that the 3 can be all accounted for once the wolves have made a pact with the bears. The bears say they are ready, and nothing is holding us back from taking the kingdom now. The stones have talked amongst themselves and the beams would not say a word but they know. There is a hole in the wall and it bids me,'' Come.''

But the sound of many waters is blurring my way and the wind has come to help me. The earth has opened it's mouth and has swallowed up the waters albeit, they squealed as they went down, such is life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity