Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-29-2016, 01:02 AM

709 posts, read 377,974 times

Advertisements

16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life. 17. For God sent not the Son into the world to judge the world; but that the world should be saved through him. (John 3:16-17)

Our Lord Yeshua gives him self to cross, so that also we today may heard him words, leave sin, and become a heir of the eternal life, and to not go lost, and death.

Let us remember to love our neighbor, like our selves and to have love also for our enemies, like he has teach us.

May God bless you in the Lord Yeshua.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2016, 02:57 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,227,920 times
Let us acknowledge the least of us

Let us provide for the least of us

Let us embrace the least of us

Let us lose ourselves in service to our neighbors

Old 02-29-2016, 03:59 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,926,415 times
It is one's first obligation to serve God,
and find His direction, how man is to be helped.
If God has any Lordship in you at all.
Doing the reverse does not serve God. Matthew 7;21, 22, 23,

Old 02-29-2016, 05:11 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,227,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
It is one's first obligation to serve God,
and find His direction, how man is to be helped.
If God has any Lordship in you at all.
Doing the reverse does not serve God. Matthew 7;21, 22, 23,
Jesus said that CANNOT be done if we cannot love our neighbor, whom we have seen--it is impossible to love God, whom we have NOT seen if we do not love those we see...

Old 02-29-2016, 12:51 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,785,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikko Ainasoja View Post
16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life. 17. For God sent not the Son into the world to judge the world; but that the world should be saved through him. (John 3:16-17)

Our Lord Yeshua gives him self to cross, so that also we today may heard him words, leave sin, and become a heir of the eternal life, and to not go lost, and death.

Let us remember to love our neighbor, like our selves and to have love also for our enemies, like he has teach us.

May God bless you in the Lord Yeshua.
That is a bad interpretation. The son is sent to judge.

It should say; "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life. 17. For God sent not the Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world should be saved through him."

Let us remember that those who believe do the works of the son of man and the will of God to enter the kingdom of heaven.

"He who believes in me shall do the works I do and far greater than these because I go to the father and everything you ask in my name I shall do so the Father is glorified in the son."

"Not everyone who cries to me Lord ,Lord shall enter the kingdom of heaven but only those who do the will of my heavenly Father."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity