Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2016, 08:12 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,875,295 times

Advertisements

I nor anyone I know have ever had a "fear" Homosexuality . Many gays would be surprised that we
Christians are concerned for them both psychologically, health and morally speaking. Admittedly there is a undercurrent of disgust, repulsion, and most important perception of a virtual ignoring of Gods creation, marriage and behavior covenants as if they don't apply. The arrogance and cavalier attitude outweighs that "religious stuff"which in reality has nothing to do with we religious knuckleheads, who are also ignoring many of Gods covenants via adultery, murder, unforgiveness and absence of love. Anotherwords gays and covenants christians pretty much are spitting on God and God NOT religion is the issue that is inexcapable. Pick your swine if your a name caller as for me I have my own dirt and hypocritical stuff on my thresh -hold.The term homophobia is a crock of baloney at the end of the day. The pagan faiths hate homosexuality and lacking a real God percecute as a response a damnible outcome for these animals and THATS where fear should be applied the outcome of hate!!!! The hateful should have fear.....off God.

Last edited by openmike; 06-26-2016 at 08:58 AM..

Old 06-26-2016, 08:36 AM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times
O, Now you are in so much trouble, lol.

Old 06-26-2016, 09:00 AM

15,219 posts, read 10,304,488 times
I'm not sure what the OP is trying to say but I will add this: a very close family member came out as gay 10 years ago. As a Christian my first concern was whether he would lose his salvation as he had been saved at 15 years old. The rest was of no concern to me. Who am I to judge?

Old 06-26-2016, 09:01 AM

3,859 posts, read 3,046,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
I nor anyone I know have ever had a "fear" Homosexuality . Many gays would be surprised that we
Christians are concerned for them both psychologically, health and morally speaking. Admittedly there is a undercurrent of disgust, repulsion, and most important perception of a virtual ignoring of Gods creation, marriage and behavior covenants as if they don't apply. The arrogance and cavalier attitude outweighs that "religious stuff"which in reality has nothing to do with we religious knuckleheads, who are also ignoring many of Gods covenants via adultery, murder, unforgiveness and absence of love. Anotherwords gays and covenants christians pretty much are spitting on God and God NOT religion is the issue that is inexcapable. Pick your swine if your a name caller as for me I have my own dirt and hypocritical stuff on my thresh -hold.The term homophobia is a crock of baloney at the end of the day. The pagan faiths hate homosexuality and lacking a real God percecute as a response a damnible outcome for these animals and THATS where fear should be applied the outcome of hate!!!! The hateful should have fear.....off God.
It is NOT your job to be psychologically, health, or morally concerned about homosexuals. According to Jesus Christ, it IS your job to love them as you love yourself.

Old 06-26-2016, 09:04 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,613,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
Christians are concerned for them both psychologically and morally speaking. Admittedly there is a undercurrent of disgust, repulsion, and most important perception of a virtual ignoring of Gods creation, marriage and behavior covenants as if they don't apply. The arrogance and cavalier attitude outweighs that "religious stuff"which in reality has nothing to do with we religious knuckleheads, who are also ignoring many of Gods covenants via adultery, murder, unforgiveness and absence of love. Anotherwords gays and covenants christians pretty much are spitting on God and God NOT religion is the issue that is inexcapable. Pick your swine if your a name caller as for me I have my own dirt and hypocritical stuff on my thresh -hold.The term homophobia is a crock of baloney at the end of the day. The pagan faiths hate homosexuality and lacking a real God percecute as a response a damnible outcome for these animals and THATS where fear should be applied the outcome of hate!!!!
That is homophobia. And, yes. You are a knucklehead.

LGBTQ are the shiny object.

Look over there. Not here.... there. Not dealing and ignoring your own morality, and responsibility by focusing on others.

Look over there. Those Godless Pagans hate homosexuality. Not I. I do nothing but worry about you.

Hypocrisy is not at your threshold. You have welcomed it into your home, put a pretty bow on it, and invited it to sit at your table.

Old 06-26-2016, 09:11 AM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
I'm not sure what the OP is trying to say but I will add this: a very close family member came out as gay 10 years ago. As a Christian my first concern was whether he would lose his salvation as he had been saved at 15 years old. The rest was of no concern to me. Who am I to judge?
I think people tend to look at salvation as an end all, but salvation is for suckers.

The whole world stands in the court of burnt offering with they salvation and these are the same people who weep and gnash they teeth in the court when they find out that ALL they had is they salvation.

Salvation is salvation but those first disciples were husbands and wives who sold all they owned and lived common with the people. They sold they businesses and gave all they had to the poor and lived by faith in seeking a better resurrection and you better believe that there is a difference or so many people would not have suffered torture, persecution, captivity and death just trying to obtain a better resurrection.

Everyone comes to God in the same way as they step in the brazen court of salvation but there is a huge sign in the court that reads,'' No Gentile past this point.''

Gentiles have every opportunity in the world to obtain the name,'' Israel,'' but it is completely up to them to progress in the design we are given and this is to be able to enter into the Holy place where the bread of God is for teaching and the true light of God is found in the Holy place.

It is a progressive walk and a person with just salvation alone is the least in the kingdom of heaven in the broad way but the narrow way is to progress into the Holy place and to seek an entrance into the Holy of Holies and this is an extremely narrow way. There is no door there and one would have to squirm like a worm underneath the weight of the veil or he would slip through the sides pushing this heavy veil aside and scraping himself through it. Out of all those millions, there was only one man who entered the Holy of Holies and this only once a year.

The plan is to get past salvation in the court and to become one in a million who is able to reide in the Holy of holies.

1 Corinthians 3 ~~~~Salvation verses reward

13Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Old 06-26-2016, 10:06 AM

225 posts, read 112,538 times
The devil created demons...hmmm...the name of this thread reminded me of this... " homophobic naw ye jus heterophobic, starin at my balls n ma genitals foamin, those r my ballsyou betta let go of um, they belong in my ******* you'll Neva get hold of um". LOL, makes perfect sense.

Last edited by Sephiroth777; 06-26-2016 at 10:38 AM..

Old 06-26-2016, 10:42 AM

And he wasn't calling demons "balls". Its the whole point.

Old 06-26-2016, 10:44 AM

....The lie is that hes homophobic....

Old 06-26-2016, 10:51 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,571,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
Not judging isn't the problem. Refusing to learn about biology, at least enough to know, is the lesson of the cross.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity