Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you Two Sons?
Yes 1 33.33%
No 1 33.33%
Yes, I am Cain and Abel 1 33.33%
Yes, I am Ishmael and Isaac 1 33.33%
Yes, I am Esau and Jacob 1 33.33%
Yes, I am Ephraim and Judah 1 33.33%
NAHH, I don't think so Hannibal, It is just me here yo! 1 33.33%
My father is the land and my mother the water and I am the life, and my brother is death 0 0%
2 sons of Oil, yes, 2 sons of oil. 1 33.33%
A Man had two sons. 1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2016, 09:52 PM

23,164 posts, read 10,455,314 times

Advertisements

Do you struggle between flesh and spirit? We all know that you are born of flesh and that you will indeed live your life as a son of man upon this Earth, but the question remains,'' Will you also be born again into a NEW Kingdom where you will have a second life? If this be true, and we are living this first born life in the flesh and what we do in the flesh decides who we will be in the second life, then shouldn't the first born serve the second born or should you live as a king now upon this Earth knowing that you will live again only to be a servant?

Everyone has to make choices everyday whether they will live and act as the first born who would be king, or they should be a loving servant acting with consideration to the needs of everyone around them. I mean, if we have this life and then we wait upon the next life, and this life is a test to the next life, shouldn't the first born son serve the second born son?

Shouldn't we all live as servants serving the needs of others so that we should make a treasure in heaven? If we choose to be judging kings in this life, wont we be servant in the next?

Judging kings will always look and say,'' Did you see what they did to me? TO ME?''
Judging kings will always know that their feelings are top priority and if somebody is mean to a king, then the whole world be damned and the king will again say,'' Did you see what he did to me?"'
Being the first born son is easy, being the son who would be king is easy and it comes natural to all people everywhere.

I keep praying to God,'' Please God, make me a bird so I can fly far far away, Please God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far away.'' '' PLEASE GOD, make me into something else besides this worthless son that I am.''

MIRACLE SONS BORN OF BARREN WOMEN.

Consider that you are Cain and Abel and flesh struggles against spirit.
Consider you are Ishmael and Isaac, you have this life of flesh in bondage to flesh but you are also a free child within.
Consider that you are indeed Esau and Jacob as two children born in the same womb and they are completely opposite, and yet THEY ARE TWINS.

Of Esau and Jacob
The LORD said to her, "Two nations are in your womb; And two peoples will be separated from your body; And one people shall be stronger than the other; And the older shall serve the younger."

Esau comes out hairy like an animal, so much so that Jacob puts on the skin of an animal to fool his father that he was actually Esau. This is a picture of how one brother stands inside the other and the first brother is an animal.

Like Abel was the spiritual man of God within Cain and Cain denied the calling of God thereby killing the spiritual hidden man within.

Joseph has two sons but the first born will serve the second born and this literally means that you should use this body and this life to serve the spiritual man within, you should serve in this life as to make a treasure for your next life.

God says that he hates Esau because Esau is flesh and no flesh can actually please God, God hates the flesh, it is not that somebody was born that God hates, it is that Esau represents the flesh.

Jesus was supposedly born of a virgin, a miracle birth and it brings to mind every miracle birth.

That Jesus was born of a virgin only points and instructs all people that they are to become virgins to the Lord so that the Lord will plant a seed where a person was formally barren, suddenly the virgin of Christ, all those betrothed brides of Christ, they become pregnant by some great miracle and they haven't even known their husbands and there they are pregnant with a MIRACLE BIRTH.

Was the prophesy of a virgin becoming pregnant about Jesus or was it about all men who become virgins to God and then are given a seed whereby they become pregnant with a miracle birth where they were barren before?

I think each one of these miracle births only point to a Christian who struggles and she prays out to God to be given a seed where she MIRACULOUSLY becomes pregnant, SHE IS, Born again.

Inside a person a seed is planted and they become as new born children?

Let's look at some of the miracle births, but are YOU that barren woman?

Hagar and Sarah~ Galatians 4~ You ARE TWO SONS

21Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? 22For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. 24Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. 25For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. 26But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

28Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. 29But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
31So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

Gen
Sarah Laughs at the Promise
9Then they said to him, "Where is Sarah your wife?" And he said, "There, in the tent." 10He said, "I will surely return to you at this time next year; and behold, Sarah your wife will have a son." And Sarah was listening at the tent door, which was behind him. 11Now Abraham and Sarah were old, advanced in age; Sarah was past childbearing.…

Genesis 16:1
Now Sarai, Abram's wife had borne him no children, and she had an Egyptian maid whose name was Hagar.

Genesis 30:1
Now when Rachel saw that she bore Jacob no children, she became jealous of her sister; and she said to Jacob, "Give me children, or else I die."

Gen 17
The Covenant of Circumcision
…15Then God said to Abraham, "As for Sarai your wife, you shall not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall be her name. 16"I will bless her, and indeed I will give you a son by her. Then I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of peoples will come from her." 17Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed, and said in his heart, "Will a child be born to a man one hundred years old? And will Sarah, who is ninety years old, bear a child?"…

Genesis 30

The Birth of Joseph
21Afterward she bore a daughter and named her Dinah. 22Then God remembered Rachel, and God gave heed to her and opened her womb. 23So she conceived and bore a son and said, "God has taken away my reproach."…

1 Samuel 1
He had two wives: the name of one was Hannah and the name of the other Peninnah; and Peninnah had children, but Hannah had no children.

Elkanah and his Wives
…4When the day came that Elkanah sacrificed, he would give portions to Peninnah his wife and to all her sons and her daughters; 5but to Hannah he would give a double portion, for he loved Hannah, but the LORD had closed her womb.

Inheritance Rights of the Firstborn Deuteronomy 21
14"It shall be, if you are not pleased with her, then you shall let her go wherever she wishes; but you shall certainly not sell her for money, you shall not mistreat her, because you have humbled her. 15"If a man has two wives, the one loved and the other unloved, and both the loved and the unloved have borne him sons, if the firstborn son belongs to the unloved, 16then it shall be in the day he wills what he has to his sons, he cannot make the son of the loved the firstborn before the son of the unloved, who is the firstborn.…

1 Samuel 1 ~ A Priest grants Hannah's prayer.

12And it came to pass, as she continued praying before the LORD, that Eli marked her mouth. 13Now Hannah, she spake in her heart; only her lips moved, but her voice was not heard: therefore Eli thought she had been drunken. 14And Eli said unto her, How long wilt thou be drunken? put away thy wine from thee. 15And Hannah answered and said, No, my lord, I am a woman of a sorrowful spirit: I have drunk neither wine nor strong drink, but have poured out my soul before the LORD. 16Count not thine handmaid for a daughter of Belial: for out of the abundance of my complaint and grief have I spoken hitherto. 17Then Eli answered and said, Go in peace: and the God of Israel grant thee thy petition that thou hast asked of him. 18And she said, Let thine handmaid find grace in thy sight. So the woman went her way, and did eat, and her countenance was no more sad

The Birth of Samuel
19And they rose up in the morning early, and worshipped before the LORD, and returned, and came to their house to Ramah: and Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and the LORD remembered her. 20Wherefore it came to pass, when the time was come about after Hannah had conceived, that she bare a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, Because I have asked him of the LORD.

The Shunammite Woman 2 Kings 4

…13He said to him, "Say now to her, 'Behold, you have been careful for us with all this care; what can I do for you? Would you be spoken for to the king or to the captain of the army?'" And she answered, "I live among my own people." 14So he said, "What then is to be done for her?" And Gehazi answered, "Truly she has no son and her husband is old." 15He said, "Call her." When he had called her, she stood in the doorway.…

2 Kings 4 ~~A Son Given and a son taken away, and then Resurrected.
16And he said, About this season, according to the time of life, thou shalt embrace a son. And she said, Nay, my lord, thou man of God, do not lie unto thine handmaid.
17And the woman conceived, and bare a son at that season that Elisha had said unto her, according to the time of life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2016, 10:29 PM

Do You have two fathers?

Apparently, 3 disciples had a father named,'' Satan,'' or is Satan a father to us all? Did Satan just suddenly appear in those disciples to speak through them or does everyone have the propensity to speak from pride, anger and unloving ways that they should call fire down on the heads of anyone who opposes them?

If there be a prophet in Israel, then let it be me and I will call all sorts of plagues and judgments, earthquakes and judgments, in my zeal, I would kill them all down by the river, and besides, it is where I park my van.

When you speak in the spirit of pride and arrogance, aren't you speaking as a son of your father Satan? When those disciples wanted to call fire down from heaven, weren't they doing EXACTLY what the spirit of Elijah does?

Elijah by his faith would kill them all down by the river, but Elisha is supposed to come to heal the waters, and to build a place to study and dwell, but before the spirit of Elisha can come, the judging spirit of Elijah must become less, and it must have it's head, it's head cut off.

TWO SONS OF OIL, Two lampstands standing on either side of the throne ARE YOU.

The water and the blood are two witnesses and each will testify as witnesses.

If God has given you power, then which is it?

Which wolf do you feed?

Is it a wolf that plays with a lamb or a wolf that eats a lamb?

Old 09-04-2016, 10:38 PM

Wives and Husbands
…31“For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.†32This mystery is profound, but I am speaking about Christ and the church. 33Nevertheless, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.…

What Father and what Mother did Jesus leave to become one with a bride?

Please name them.

As a son, this is what YOU MUST DO, You shall HATE YOUR FATHER.

Not Peace, But Division
…51Do you think that I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52From now on, five in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. 53They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.â€â€¦

It will be divided in your own body, your own house, Jesus comes bringing DIVISION.

WHAT has been divided but a house?

WHO is in the house?

Old 09-04-2016, 10:48 PM

Mark 3
A House Divided
…26And if Satan is divided and rises against himself, he cannot stand; his end has come. 27Indeed, no one can enter a strong man’s house to steal his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man. Then he can plunder his house. 28Truly I tell you, the sons of men will be forgiven all sins and blasphemies, as many as they utter.…

Matthew 12:29
How can anyone enter a strong man's house and steal his possessions, unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can plunder his house.

A House Divided
(Mark 3:20-27; Luke 11:14-23)

22Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw. 23And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David? 24But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.
25And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: 26And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? 27And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges. 28But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you. 29Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.
30He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

John 14
Jesus Comforts the Disciples
1Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe in Me as well. 2In My Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and welcome you into My presence, so that you also may be where I am.…

What is a house? We are shown in symbolism that a body is a house and that we are a Temple, and a temple is a house, even a house within a house.

So what does it mean if Jesus says there are many rooms in his father's house, and elsewhere are mansions that a person is given?

Jesus talking about rooms and houses has nothing to do with a house made by hands?

Consider it, Jesus speaking of houses are not houses are they?

Old 09-04-2016, 11:07 PM

Elijah Taken to Heaven 1And it came about when the Lord was about to take up Elijah by a whirlwind to heaven......

7Now fifty men of the sons of the prophets went and stood opposite them at a distance, while the two of them stood by the Jordan. 8Elijah took his mantle and folded it together and struck the waters, and they were divided here and there, so that the two of them crossed over on dry ground.

9When they had crossed over, Elijah said to Elisha, “Ask what I shall do for you before I am taken from you.†And Elisha said, “Please, let a double portion of your spirit be upon me.†10He said, “You have asked a hard thing. Nevertheless, if you see me when I am taken from you, it shall be so for you; but if not, it shall not be so.â€

11As they were going along and talking, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire and horses of fire which separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind to heaven

12Elisha saw it and cried out, “My father, my father, the chariots of Israel and its horsemen!†And he saw Elijah no more. Then he took hold of his own clothes and tore them in two pieces.

13He also took up the mantle of Elijah that fell from him and returned and stood by the bank of the Jordan.

14He took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him and struck the waters and said, “Where is the Lord, the God of Elijah?†And when he also had struck the waters, they were divided here and there; and Elisha crossed over.

O, LORD, I CRY UNTO THEE, ''WHERE ARE YOU LORD?''

Elisha Succeeds Elijah
15Now when the sons of the prophets who were at Jericho opposite him saw him, they said, “The spirit of Elijah rests on Elisha.†And they came to meet him and bowed themselves to the ground before him.

19Then the men of the city said to Elisha, “Behold now, the situation of this city is pleasant, as my lord sees; but the water is bad and the land is unfruitful.â€

20He said, “Bring me a new jar, and put salt in it.†So they brought it to him.

21He went out to the spring of water and threw salt in it and said, “Thus says the Lord, ‘I have purified these waters; there shall not be from there death or unfruitfulness any longer.’â€

22So the waters have been purified to this day, according to the word of Elisha which he spoke.

23Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!â€

GO ON UP YE BALDHEAD, GO ON UP YOU BALDHEAD, GO ON UP YOU BALDHEAD.

Laughing because of what they had saw of Elijah, they were mocking Elisha saying,'' Go on up, you going to get raptured like Elijah LOL?''

''WE SAW GOD COME AND DESTORY ELIJAH, I WONDER WHERE HIS BODY IS, GO ON UP WITH HIM ELISHA, YEAH, THAT'S FUNNY, GO ON UP YE BALDHEAD, GO ON UP.''

LOVE THAT STORY

What if Elijah is taken from you and you are divided where you are no longer even tempted? Then people mock you? They don't know.

Old 09-06-2016, 10:21 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
Just fyi in passing....the strong man is not Satan....Peace

Old 09-07-2016, 02:25 AM

619 posts, read 311,891 times
Hey there Hanni! It's been a while. (and hello to you also Rbbi1!)

So what is the overall point Hanni? Cut off three evil shepherds in one month and cleave away to my heavenly Father? Ah yes, my mother of harlots, the flesh, she was drunk with my blood; and my firstborn son of perdition, a vessel of spirit like the old man Esau, and my old father the devil: for my foot was always running swiftly into mischief, and my right arm was clean dried up, and my right eye was utterly darkened. If therefore your right eye offends you, remove his lamp, and cast him out of your holy city into the valley of the son of Hinnom: there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Body parts, body parts, the Father wants to see body parts piled up high: where the worm of Yaakob never dies, and their fire is not quenched, (otherwise one would loose them forever if he or she were foolish enough to literally start plucking out eyes and hacking off limbs). Ah, the mercy and grace of the Testimony of Yeshua concerning Torah and Prophets! How awesome it is that the Father sent His Son to teach us how to do the will of Elohim. And Paul was right too: mortify the evil members of your household which are on your Land, (for your Land is no more your own and the seven Eyes of the Father are always upon His Land: even from the beginning of the year unto the end of the year).

Old 09-07-2016, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post

So what is the overall point Hanni? Cut off three evil shepherds in one month and cleave away to my heavenly Father? Ah yes, my mother of harlots, the flesh, she was drunk with my blood; and my firstborn son of perdition, a vessel of spirit like the old man Esau, and my old father the devil: for my foot was always running swiftly into mischief, and my right arm was clean dried up, and my right eye was utterly darkened. If therefore your right eye offends you, remove his lamp, and cast him out of your holy city into the valley of the son of Hinnom: there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Body parts, body parts, the Father wants to see body parts piled up high: where the worm of Yaakob never dies, and their fire is not quenched, (otherwise one would loose them forever if he or she were foolish enough to literally start plucking out eyes and hacking off limbs). Ah, the mercy and grace of the Testimony of Yeshua concerning Torah and Prophets! How awesome it is that the Father sent His Son to teach us how to do the will of Elohim. And Paul was right too: mortify the evil members of your household which are on your Land, (for your Land is no more your own and the seven Eyes of the Father are always upon His Land: even from the beginning of the year unto the end of the year).

Well if it isn't my own beloved master, where you been?

Ya been out collecting curses and blessing to teach me? Ya know I have directed people toward your pages before, they found it very enlightening.

Funny you mention those 3 shepherds, I was just talking about that with a friend of mine and how the Lord saves by putting a person's right eye out and withering his right hand. I wondered if it would ever completely happen to me.

Old 09-07-2016, 11:24 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,227,920 times
Thinking of the Twin Sons with Different Mothers...

Old 09-07-2016, 11:25 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post

WONDERFUL to see you here daqq.....you are sorely needed. Hope you will stay and sup with us.
Peace to your house....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity