Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2016, 01:48 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
funny, the Gov has a patent on it, hmm, https://www.google.com/patents/US6630507

and it does a lot more than that, too. High in protein. High in Omega 3. The list goes on. And on. You got propagandized lol

Nah, read the last 2 lines of my post again. Lots of things happen in the APPEARANCE realm, but that doesn't mean the spiritual can ever be moved. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2016, 02:28 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,638,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Nah, read the last 2 lines of my post again. Lots of things happen in the APPEARANCE realm, but that doesn't mean the spiritual can ever be moved. Peace
Ergo, pot is great for you, and your link is crap? Or what? how do you reconcile the two--or is that what you are doing there?

Old 10-24-2016, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Ergo, pot is great for you, and your link is crap? Or what? how do you reconcile the two--or is that what you are doing there?

Yes, that's what I'm trying to do; reconcile the two. Peace

Old 10-24-2016, 02:30 PM

ok, so cannabis does not technically "cure" cancer; just the cancer goes away when one takes cannabis, lol. sheesh.

Old 10-24-2016, 02:37 PM

Quote:
ok, so cannabis does not technically "cure" cancer; just the cancer goes away when one takes cannabis, lol. sheesh.

Once again, it's a spiritual principle. Is healing/making whole to you only physical? Even the magicians of Egypt could make their rods turn into snakes. Peace

Old 10-24-2016, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Once again, it's a spiritual principle. Is healing/making whole to you only physical?
are believers who pray for healing from leukemia but not getting it dying from an overdose of hot dogs? Probably.

Old 10-24-2016, 03:14 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,808,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I have acknowledged a degree of evil in the world that seems to exceed anything human selfishness and mental dysfunction are capable of producing. It seems to be some kind of "greater than the sum of its parts" phenomenon . . . a runaway use of our extraordinary human capabilities entirely devoted to evil. But I do not need to resort to supernatural beings to explain it. It is well within the unique range of our human capabilities. It has long been known that if a human infant had the physical and intellectual capabilities of a full adult, it would be one of the most dangerous creatures on the planet. Some psychological development can be retarded and twisted by circumstances into an approximation of such individuals entirely due to human interaction - no supernatural beings needed.
Very stange post.

Could you maybe post any scientific. Or any sources to explain these positions.

Old 10-24-2016, 03:18 PM

i thought it was quite elegant. Spirits are personified, a la Casper the Friendly Ghost, when in fact "...in the spirit of..." is likely the best concept of "Spirit."

Old 10-24-2016, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I have acknowledged a degree of evil in the world that seems to exceed anything human selfishness and mental dysfunction are capable of producing. It seems to be some kind of "greater than the sum of its parts" phenomenon . . . a runaway use of our extraordinary human capabilities entirely devoted to evil. But I do not need to resort to supernatural beings to explain it. It is well within the unique range of our human capabilities. It has long been known that if a human infant had the physical and intellectual capabilities of a full adult, it would be one of the most dangerous creatures on the planet. Some psychological development can be retarded and twisted by circumstances into an approximation of such individuals entirely due to human interaction - no supernatural beings needed.
Glad to here you acknowledge evil in the world.
But I am very curious as to where this particular position you posted came about.

"
" It has long been known that if a human infant had the physical and intellectual capabilities of a full adult, it would be one of the most dangerous creatures on the planet. Some psychological development can be retarded and twisted by circumstances into an approximation of such individuals entirely due to human interaction - no supernatural beings needed."

Long been known?
I have never read or hear anyone share this.

So again, please elaborate honestly.

Old 10-24-2016, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Glad to here you acknowledge evil in the world.
But I am very curious as to where this particular position you posted came about.

"
" It has long been known that if a human infant had the physical and intellectual capabilities of a full adult, it would be one of the most dangerous creatures on the planet. Some psychological development can be retarded and twisted by circumstances into an approximation of such individuals entirely due to human interaction - no supernatural beings needed."

Long been known?
I have never read or hear anyone share this.

So again, please elaborate honestly.

I 'll narrow it down.

"It's long been known that if a human infant had the physical and intellectual capabilities of a full adult, it would be one of the most dangerous creatures on the planet."

For one this speech is very strange. Not just the comprehensive patterns of dissacociation to sound logic. But also to human beings in general.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity