Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2017, 10:27 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,043,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Why is it that your spiritual views are so filled with so much carnal imagery??

Maybe because the Word is trying to communicate something to you, did you ever think of that? Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2017, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Interesting, I was thinking the same thing.
I suppose, it makes her sound sophisticated.

Just because you refuse to learn the language of the Spirit, don't stand in the way of those that have. Peace

Old 08-29-2017, 11:33 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,920,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Just because you refuse to learn the language of the Spirit, don't stand in the way of those that have. Peace
I can't believe that vicious imagery is the language of the Spirit.

Old 08-30-2017, 12:21 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
If I AM standing in the way, then you have over complicated the language of GOD.

Old 08-30-2017, 05:34 AM

619 posts, read 311,748 times
Quote:
Actually, I think the whole creation is awaiting the revealing/manifestation of the sons of G-d as a WOMAN (Mother we get caught up into) awaits the revealing/manifestation/travailing in birth of her sons, all born in a day, and it has NADA to do with literal animals, save these sons are birthed out of another stable/holding pen for carnal beastly natures that DO get their throats slit, and their flesh is eaten/consumed after having the motive of the heart cleansed (overcome in themselves), just as Moses rod consumed (covered over) the serpent natures of the Egyptians, and then he had authority over the things in heaven AND in earth.

Same principle as standing on the moon and it turning to blood before the great and notable day of the Lord, which is not no part darkness (7th day) because there is no darkness, but rather the darkness has been overcome and covered over just as the mercy seat covered the tablets of the law that ministered death to the hearer. Agree with your adversary while you are in the way with him, because he is set to be the footstool (does not any good footstool elevate the FEET, the feet are those sons who are standing upon Mt. Zion when all is said and DONE).

And same principle as Moses and Elijah standing on either side of Christ, because they disappeared under the new Ark of the Covenant, their covering, the tree of life that all the beasts of the field will lie under (but only if they are first overcome = true peace, when the soul and the Spirit are no longer warring against each other). Did someone feel a birth pang? Peace
In the day that I was called forth from the womb of my mother-covenant, YeruShalem of Above, the Father made a covenant for me with the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heavens, (but to be born from above one must be willing to go back into the womb of our primary mother-covenant and relearn everything, like Nikodemos was willing to do when the Master affirmed to him that it was so, (for he answers "Amen-amen" to that very question)). And when Elohim made a covenant for me with the beasts of the field, and the fowls of the heavens, He broke the bow of war, and the sword war, and has taken the battle out of my land, and has made them to lie down safely as far as when it comes to myself and the Land of my Son of man dominion: for the covenant between the beasts of the field and myself is this; they provide what things they might have that are lawful unto me, and in return I do not slit their throats, drain their blood, butcher their carcasses, roast their dead flesh, and eat them.

And this is a very simple and fair covenant, seeing that Elohim has put the fear of me in them: and who am I to lord over them and take advantage of the stewardship Elohim has given to man over the beasts of the field and cattle and herds and flocks? And you can read about this covenant in Hosea 2:18. And once these physical matters were understood, and became reality in my own life and walk, then Elohim began to show more glorious supernal and spiritual things through His Word and by the Testimony of His Son in the Gospel accounts, (and the Apocalypse). For example stay away from the fowls of the heavens, for the unclean fowls represent the Wicked One, the Devil, and the Satan, and you know what they say, you are what you eat.

Old 08-30-2017, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
In the day that I was called forth from the womb of my mother-covenant, YeruShalem of Above, the Father made a covenant for me with the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heavens, (but to be born from above one must be willing to go back into the womb of our primary mother-covenant and relearn everything, like Nikodemos was willing to do when the Master affirmed to him that it was so, (for he answers "Amen-amen" to that very question)). And when Elohim made a covenant for me with the beasts of the field, and the fowls of the heavens, He broke the bow of war, and the sword war, and has taken the battle out of my land, and has made them to lie down safely as far as when it comes to myself and the Land of my Son of man dominion: for the covenant between the beasts of the field and myself is this; they provide what things they might have that are lawful unto me, and in return I do not slit their throats, drain their blood, butcher their carcasses, roast their dead flesh, and eat them.

And this is a very simple and fair covenant, seeing that Elohim has put the fear of me in them: and who am I to lord over them and take advantage of the stewardship Elohim has given to man over the beasts of the field and cattle and herds and flocks? And you can read about this covenant in Hosea 2:18. And once these physical matters were understood, and became reality in my own life and walk, then Elohim began to show more glorious supernal and spiritual things through His Word and by the Testimony of His Son in the Gospel accounts, (and the Apocalypse). For example stay away from the fowls of the heavens, for the unclean fowls represent the Wicked One, the Devil, and the Satan, and you know what they say, you are what you eat.

Amen, but they had to be overcome first, the "consumed"/covering came next, as they lie at His feet in me. They had to first be "slain" else the carnal beastly natures would have overrun the temple and made it desolate. I've had my Mt. Tabor experience where the glory of one covered the glory of the former, sheltering them under the Tree of Life.

The beasts of the field I overcame are now servants of the King in His temple; once thrown out after due season, they were brought back in under submission to the One I serve, because at the appointed time, His righteous judgment will need to be poured out through the rod of authority (of the Son(s) that descended out of the heart and into the right forearm (the measure of a man's hand/arm) and His "emissaries" will fulfill that purpose, increasing bands until they cry out for a Savior they missed the first time, and birth a son out of Egypt themselves. A prophet LIKE unto Moshe will He raise up. Peace

Old 08-31-2017, 05:11 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Rbbi

Read this carefully.

'I will raise up a prophet from among their countrymen like you, and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him.

Why would God put words in this prophet when they already had the word and not only that words from prophets that followed after Moses too ?.

This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!" Listen to him, Moses, all the prophets and everything else I have previously said.**

** Added to the scriptures by you know who.

Then Camps shouted out to the voice he heard from heaven and said "Hey Lord, from now on who then should I now be listening too?", then Camps heard the SAME voice from heaven say"today and from here on I speak by the son the son I am well pleased in".

But in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son

I think i too have quoted more scripture today than Jesus did in his 3 year ministry.

Old 08-31-2017, 05:33 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
I can't believe that vicious imagery is the language of the Spirit.
Only someone who rejects the detailed descriptions and revelations by Jesus of the characteristics of the Holy Spirit would be able to reconcile such vicious imagery with the Spirit. Since she believes there are other spirits out there, I wonder how she knows that the one she is following is the same as the one revealed by Jesus???

Old 08-31-2017, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Only someone who rejects the detailed descriptions and revelations by Jesus of the characteristics of the Holy Spirit would be able to reconcile such vicious imagery with the Spirit. Since she believes there are other spirits out there, I wonder how she knows that the one she is following is the same as the one revealed by Jesus???

Easy. By the finger of G-d I have cast the others out. Peace

Old 08-31-2017, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Rbbi

Read this carefully.

'I will raise up a prophet from among their countrymen like you, and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him.

Why would God put words in this prophet when they already had the word and not only that words from prophets that followed after Moses too ?.

This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!" Listen to him, Moses, all the prophets and everything else I have previously said.**

** Added to the scriptures by you know who.

Then Camps shouted out to the voice he heard from heaven and said "Hey Lord, from now on who then should I now be listening too?", then Camps heard the SAME voice from heaven say"today and from here on I speak by the son the son I am well pleased in".

But in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son

I think i too have quoted more scripture today than Jesus did in his 3 year ministry.

Once again.....WHO was speaking through ALL of them?

Mar 12:36 - For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Act 28:25 - And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers,

Luk 1:67 - And his father Zacharias (John's father) was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

Luk 2:25 - And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.

Luk 2:26 - And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.

Luk 12:12 - For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

Act 1:16 - Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.

Act 5:32 - And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity