Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2017, 08:54 AM

8,177 posts, read 6,928,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I will make this statement if it helps: Not one thing has happened in my life that I was not responsible for...
nothing was done 'to' me...I created every single thing ...the good, the bad, the ugly...the leaf falling in front of me and the car denting my fender in the parking lot.

Miss Hepburn, The above quote from you is from another thread. I didn't want to take the other thread off-topic so I'm starting this new thread.

The above is perplexing to me. How did YOU create every single thing....? Why do you say nothing was done "to" you? Does this have something to do with your "noble agreement" idea? (your idea that we agreed to the things happening to us before we born, etc.) Or is this something else?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2017, 09:44 AM

11,103 posts, read 7,164,275 times
I think I can understand what she is (apparently) saying, at least partly; that she is taking responsibility for her actions (not bringing in a spiritual force behind them). Taking responsibility for bad decisions as well as good ones.

I'm not sure about some of the other though. I'm not sure how a leaf falling in front of someone was by their doing. That would indicate some kind of quasi-deity or supernatural ability (cause the rain to fall, rivers to flow, etc.) I'm not sure if someone is saying they can create actions in other people, and in effect "use the force" and move objects or other people (have someone drive his/her car into hers, etc.)

Old 10-16-2017, 09:50 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times
Miss H can, of course, speak for herself. But I believe her explanation will hinge on the human soul, before birth, choosing what sort of life it requires in order to learn what it needs to learn.

Old 10-16-2017, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Miss H can, of course, speak for herself. But I believe her explanation will hinge on the human soul, before birth, choosing what sort of life it requires in order to learn what it needs to learn.
Yes, this is what I gathered from her words (the noble agreement thing) but I wanted clarification from her.

The main thing I'm focused on here is this statement:

Quote:
Not one thing has happened in my life that I was not responsible for...
nothing was done 'to' me

Old 10-16-2017, 10:45 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,388,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
Miss Hepburn, The above quote from you is from another thread. I didn't want to take the other thread off-topic so I'm starting this new thread.

The above is perplexing to me. How did YOU create every single thing....? Why do you say nothing was done "to" you? Does this have something to do with your "noble agreement" idea? (your idea that we agreed to the things happening to us before we born, etc.) Or is this something else?
I haven't read what the others said yet...just jumped in after reading yours, btw.
Thanks for bringing your ques to another thread...that might have been better off in the 'Unexplained Section", LOL...

First, lemme say...you and everyone are creating their surroundings at this moment.
It is a matter of being aware of it or not, that's all.
Can we talk about blueprints or agreements we made
before birth later? Deal with the basic question first....how do we create things...

I mentioned before practicing for a year, say, to be introspective with everything...you hit your thumb
with a hammer...stop, ask yourself, "Why did i do that? How did that happen?''
and you will know the answer.

Say, a person hits you in a parking lot while you're backing out or vice verse...your fault...
"Why did I create THAT?" and you will know why.

Slowly, this practice becomes a habit...and you begin to develop 'right thinking' ...instead of....
"I HATE going to these parties" (And you have a bad time.)
"I will make the best of this party no matter what." And you DO!

The awareness of our own creative power to influence 'our world' begins. Yay!

You could look up youtubes on the LOA, Law of Attraction...how our thoughts, expectations, desires,
focus, attention, worries, fears, intentions.....draw these things we focus on to us.
'What I fear is drawn to me.' -a famous person's quote....

It doesn't happen in just a day to see what's going on.
the neat thing about this is no one has to believe me...I wish they didn't!
Practice becoming aware of what is inside , eventually projects itself outside into the material.
Oh Could I tell you stories...maybe later...

Old 10-16-2017, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I haven't read what the others said yet...just jumped in after reading yours, btw.
Thanks for bringing your ques to another thread...that might have been better off in the 'Unexplained Section", LOL...

First, lemme say...you and everyone are creating their surroundings at this moment.
It is a matter of being aware of it or not, that's all.
Can we talk about blueprints or agreements we made
before birth later? Deal with the basic question first....how do we create things...

I mentioned before practicing for a year, say, to be introspective with everything...you hit your thumb
with a hammer...stop, ask yourself, "Why did i do that? How did that happen?''
and you will know the answer.

Say, a person hits you in a parking lot while you're backing out or vice verse...your fault...
"Why did I create THAT?" and you will know why.

Slowly, this practice becomes a habit...and you begin to develop 'right thinking' ...instead of....
"I HATE going to these parties" (And you have a bad time.)
"I will make the best of this party no matter what." And you DO!

The awareness of our own creative power to influence 'our world' begins. Yay!

You could look up youtubes on the LOA, Law of Attraction...how our thoughts, expectations, desires,
focus, attention, worries, fears, intentions.....draw these things we focus on to us.
'What I fear is drawn to me.' -a famous person's quote....

It doesn't happen in just a day to see what's going on.
the neat thing about this is no one has to believe me...I wish they didn't!
Practice becoming aware of what is inside , eventually projects itself outside into the material.
Oh Could I tell you stories...maybe later...

Miss Hepburn, I understand what you're saying in regards to just basic life things.... hitting your thumb with a hammer... you weren't paying full focus on the task at hand. That's why you hit your thumb with the hammer. If you were backing your car out of a parking spot, and you crashed into someone else, one or both of you were not paying full attention to what you were doing.

I don't have a lot of time right now, so may not be able to respond until this evening but this is what I'm asking about, right here:

Quote:
Not one thing has happened in my life that I was not responsible for...
nothing was done 'to' me...I created every single thing
I am taking your words literally.
NOT ONE THING. - I am taking literally. Is this how you meant it??

NOTHING was done TO me... I created EVERY single thing. --- again, are you talking literally?
What do you mean nothing was done TO you?

I'm trying to get down to the nitty gritty here... and look at what you believe. To do that, I need to understand some basic things about your belief. The above is one of those basic things I am asking about.

Old 10-16-2017, 11:06 AM

ok, I read other posts here.
Maybe a story is in order...sorry if anyone's heard it already.
Re: past agreements and covering the - nothing is done ''to'' me-I have laid out
the entire scenario unconsciously...me...just me. (Of course, there is another step...
we won't get into now, you must know who 'me' really is...ha!)

So, I had a tough father. VERY bad, from birth to his death...I could do nothing right,
everything was mocked, ridiculed or he was simply disgusted with me. Alrighty then!!!!
I prayed to God to be able to forgive him, went to therapy for ONE purpose, 'help me forgive him'...

4 yrs ago while doing something like the dishes...suddenly out of nowhere I was transported, breathlessly
stunned in the moment...I heard my father saying to me before we both came here:
"OK, i will be your father and you will be my daughter and I will treat you as you have treated others...
so you will see...and stop it already." I agreed to it.

This man I was SO mad at was not the enemy...he was one of my closest Soul friends, in my Soul Family....that loved me so much he said he would do this for me...for my soul growth...
because I was indeed stuck.

All the mistreatment I had created before I came here...perfection!!! Thanks ''dad'', my buddy from other lifetimes...

1 of my mottos is, " Nothing is what it seems.''

Old 10-16-2017, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
ok, I read other posts here.
Maybe a story is in order...sorry if anyone's heard it already.
Re: past agreements and covering the - nothing is done ''to'' me-I have laid out
the entire scenario unconsciously...me...just me. (Of course, there is another step...
we won't get into now, you must know who 'me' really is...ha!)

So, I had a tough father. VERY bad, from birth to his death...I could do nothing right,
everything was mocked, ridiculed or he was simply disgusted with me. Alrighty then!!!!
I prayed to God to be able to forgive him, went to therapy for ONE purpose, 'help me forgive him'...

4 yrs ago while doing something like the dishes...suddenly out of nowhere I was transported, breathlessly
stunned in the moment...I heard my father saying to me before we both came here:
"OK, i will be your father and you will be my daughter and I will treat you as you have treated others...
so you will see...and stop it already." I agreed to it.

This man I was SO mad at was not the enemy...he was one of my closest Soul friends, in my Soul Family....that loved me so much he said he would do this for me...for my soul growth...
because I was indeed stuck.

All the mistreatment I had created before I came here...perfection!!! Thanks ''dad'', my buddy from other lifetimes...

1 of my mottos is, " Nothing is what it seems.''
And what of your father's actions??
Do two wrongs make a right, Miss Hepburn?

If you see someone suffering in the road, do you think to yourself... this person is just getting their just karma? You may help them regardless, of course, but this is giving "Evil" a good name. This is saying that the man abusing the child may be doing a "noble" thing in helping the child learn how "bad" the child was in previous lives.

Do you not see the problem with this?
You did nothing wrong.
Your father had a problem.
YOU were not the problem, Miss Hepburn.
It saddens me to think that you feel you deserved mistreatment.
You did NOT.
I DO believe you and your father will be reconciled as you said your "soul family".
But Miss Hepburn... I am wrapping love around you today.... you did not deserve what happened to you.
Maybe you will disagree with me and feel that I am wrong, and that is your absolute right. Your thoughts and beliefs are your own.
But as one person in the wilderness down here... I'm softly whispering that you did NOTHING wrong.
May peace and love wrap around you today.
Reconciliation is key. Many of us suffer and many inflict suffering. The two will be reconciled.
There is nothing at all that we can do to stop Love from conquering all. Even the most lost among us. Even the ones that inflict the most suffering.
We will one day be seated and those to the left of us will be asking for OUR forgiveness, and those to the right of us, we will be looking for them to please forgive US. The forgiveness will flow freely. If we can muster it in this life, NOW.... then love is winning in our lives. You have forgiven, and that is a beautiful, beautiful thing. Very inspiring.

peace to you and we don't have to discuss further.
I had questions and I think I have my answers.
I think I see things more clearly now.
peace to you, friend,
sparrow

Last edited by .sparrow.; 10-16-2017 at 11:18 AM..

Old 10-16-2017, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
I am taking your words literally.
NOT ONE THING. - I am taking literally. Is this how you meant it??

NOTHING was done TO me... I created EVERY single thing. --- again, are you talking literally?
What do you mean nothing was done TO you?
I'm trying to get down to the nitty gritty here... and look at what you believe. To do that, I need to understand some basic things about your belief. The above is one of those basic things I am asking about.
I appreciated this post the most of your posts because you were exceptionally clear,
direct, to the point of what you wanted.
I think I covered, 'not 1 thing', by saying the leaf in front of me falling..

Now...I could be 'just saying pretty words'...."Aw, the flower blooms for me...''...some belief I have, right?
But, I have directly experienced this....and have for decades.
Do i know that is a bit different...Well, I sure do now since so many people
have not had these experiences.
And then have reactions to me!

I have a friend since a little girl that saw auras and 'ghosts' hanging out all over.
She learned early not to say anything about (dead) 'Grandma was right here'...because of the
reactions!!!!
I am gunshy also...the ridicule that comes my way is astonishing...and why?
Just because they haven't exp'd it.

Seeing is believing...so I don't care...but the ridicule is unnecessary and unkind...went off on a tangent there...I do that...too much coffee? I dunno.

Added: read your last post to me about my father...thank you for your good thoughts.
But, I must say...I do know exactly the bad things I did in 2 other lives....oh, i certainly did deserve my earlier treatment...
I had a THICK head, slow learner, stuck in a loop!...this was the only thing to snap me out of my meanness, emotional cruelty, insensitivity to the max...I still didn't learn it 100%....so in yet another decade...someone walked into my life that REALLY taught me...
to never be unkind ever ever ever ever again, ever.
Because of her emotional cruelty I really saw the damage it can do to a spirit.
So again, thank You Lord...Your unfolding play for me is again perfect.
(You must know who you are in order to really get this...who your individual soul is
linked with the One Spirit....see, getting too deep now.)

Last edited by Miss Hepburn; 10-16-2017 at 11:37 AM..

Old 10-18-2017, 07:23 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,365,371 times
I've read personal testimonies about near death experiences and this is a common theme, that is, coming back here to Earth (boot camp). I also believe we judge/fix ourselves and that sounds like what you and your father did even though it required pain.

When I was 10 years old I came down with something, my fever was so high that I became delirious. Don't know how high it got but after it broke, it went down to 105. Anyway, during this state I had something that shook me to my core. Something beyond a bad nightmare. I was in a place and a taskmaster type of person was ordering me to do something impossible ...like stacking a trillion blocks and then he would come and knock them over and say do it again....this went on for eternity. That was the scary part.

Just before coming out of it, I got a glance at the taskmaster....and he was me! I have no idea why a 10 year old would experience something like that unless I was brattier than you in a previous life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity