Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2018, 09:40 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,726,828 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thvm6dADOms

between Israel and the self-proclaimed "ONLY" or " the universal church ",
well and along the monkey suit and stomp dance story.. story I once made up here .. this head line just reminded me of this song again.
it is a prophetic look ( like all of King David's songs ) of all the Lords pms'ing ladies/ .... down through the ages some are queens even who ared dress in red and have blood on their hands and create more and ever-expanding dry barren and "waterless places" where there is and will ever be "weeping and gnashing of teeth"

will they prove this verse to be true?
14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-13-2018 at 09:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2018, 01:40 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,708,594 times
Is there something within humans that makes them eager to run and spread nasty stories? I just have to ask. I have no idea what is true or fake, but the thing is, how does spreading gossip do anything to increase the faith of anyone? Does this build up anyone's faith in God, or might it damage faith in God. I think it could damage faith in God to focus on and ruminate on such stories. I did not click on any link - I simply refuse to be captured by this sort of salacious click bate.

Old 03-14-2018, 10:34 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzrQhqyxMZY

are this dream and this subject connected? me thinks so!

thank you Lord for your prophets..

Old 03-14-2018, 10:41 AM

10,075 posts, read 7,537,898 times
maybe they need some women arch-bishops and popes then the church can have some heterosexual sex among the clergy

Old 03-14-2018, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLSFan View Post
maybe they need some women arch-bishops and popes then the church can have some heterosexual sex among the clergy
that is still poionous snakes in their basements or foundations ..

Old 03-14-2018, 09:13 PM

3,800 posts, read 2,995,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
Officially the Catholic Church forbids homosexual behaviour and illicit drug taking. This behaviour exposes the hypocrisy within the Catholic church.

But what is changing these days is more and more Catholic clergy are becoming gay affirming. Plus it is not difficult to find gay affirming catholic priests these days. Plus more and more Catholics don't find homosexual behavior as a sin. The world after all is changing fast.
What sources are there for that one?
Catholics are not as secular, or liberal, as many low church Evangelical Protestants may think.

Old 03-15-2018, 03:21 AM

4,432 posts, read 6,982,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek41 View Post
What sources are there for that one?
Catholics are not as secular, or liberal, as many low church Evangelical Protestants may think.
For instance, the recent Pew Research survey finds that U.S. Catholics are divided on homosexual behavior, with 44% saying it is sinful and 39% saying it is not – a figure that rises to 51% among Catholic adults under age 30.What
There is a generation gap between acceptance of homosexuality of younger and older people. It not just the Catholic church but also Protestant churches.

Anyway I would not be surprised in my life time the Vatican is open to the debate on non celibate Gay priests. Also it wont surprise me if the Baptists and the entire mainstream Protestant sects to do the same.

I am aware there are lots of socially conservative Catholics out there. Lifesite news publish a lot articles form a conservative Catholic bias. Also during the same sex marriage vote in Australia and Ireland the Catholic Church was an key organisation that campaigned against it.

Last edited by other99; 03-15-2018 at 03:30 AM..

Old 03-15-2018, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzrQhqyxMZY

are this dream and this subject connected? me thinks so!

thank you Lord for your prophets..
and wow then today I went to twitter and darn if I can't log into spotify and play brett youngs NEW snake game..
I can't afford premium service right now but someone please tell me if it is big feet stomping snakes, please?

Old 03-16-2018, 09:32 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,586,929 times
Catholics have been desensitized to homosexual relationships for the most part, If you look back to recent decades, you can see the desensitization in progress, media and hollywood plays a HUGE part in this, they were responsible for people accepting interracial relationships as well, and it was done the same way...desensitization, its very effective.

I think its scary to see how polygamy and pedophilia are in the first stages of this today, in 20-50 yrs, these 2 groups will likely be accepted in the same way, just like the interracial and homosexuals were.

Its basically corrupting Gods rules to the extreme, its not like satan is going to reach a certain level of sexual sin and then just stop there, he will keep going, propagating worse and worse sexual sin, until the most extremes are accepted and even celebrated.

Old 03-16-2018, 04:30 PM

3,800 posts, read 2,995,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Catholics have been desensitized to homosexual relationships for the most part, If you look back to recent decades, you can see the desensitization in progress, media and hollywood plays a HUGE part in this, they were responsible for people accepting interracial relationships as well, and it was done the same way...desensitization, its very effective.

I think its scary to see how polygamy and pedophilia are in the first stages of this today, in 20-50 yrs, these 2 groups will likely be accepted in the same way, just like the interracial and homosexuals were.

Its basically corrupting Gods rules to the extreme, its not like satan is going to reach a certain level of sexual sin and then just stop there, he will keep going, propagating worse and worse sexual sin, until the most extremes are accepted and even celebrated.
Yeah, Catholics are really going to support devious sexual conduct, until that heads towards and past breaking criminal secular laws!
I mean,, polygamy? Not only is it illegal in most countries, it is not even a common Catholic practice.
And then pedophilia will be accepted as well?
And what is your issue with interracial relationships?
Of course Satan's name has got to be thrown in there somewhere too, Evangelicals, JWs etc are obsessed with him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity