Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2018, 09:51 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,846,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I know, right? I've said time and time again I go to church to hear this stuff over and over because I'm not nice by nature.

So many of the non-believers ARE naturally good people.
Yeah, sometimes I'm a total bish. May God have Grace and Mercy on us both.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2018, 10:23 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
and you are so sure they are wild tangents? and not 100% biblical
"tangents", I am pleading for anyone to dare to pray about any one of my so called crazy tangents !! and then shut up and listen and to let the Holy Spirit and His Word explain to them what He means!! if it comes from him OUR /you have nothing to fear unless he is not your Lord.. and surely you seek only his good news and truth right? so why didn't you pray about it and listen to him? because it wasn't any kind of tangents on my part.

I know he is faithful to confirm His wWord to me and his people.. so I know you didnt' pray about it and thus sit in a judgement of me . oh you wise judge and jury..

SO what you so scared of anyway THAT YOU CAN'T PRAY ABOUT IT ? why can't you pray to that God of grace and feelings you have ? if your God is so loving then what do you fear about praying or searching his word about it? yes you Fear investigating him in his word!!
why is it THE WHOLE BIBLE CAN AND DOES APPEAR LIKE A TANGENT to the Ignorant who refuse to search his word and find him there? ARE YOU not SAYING ALL OF SCRIPTURE IS WRONG because to the ignorant of who he is , it all looks like a tangent , right ? isn't that why all of you make sure no one reads His words is because it all looks a tangent of a crazy God? No it is you who is on the tangent.

you have a god of formulas, which is akin to witchcraft .. your Fluffy one of graciness ..is not a living Word. so you are not listening to him or obedient to The the King of kings.

maybe it is you who should repent of your tangents founded in and by self-illusions.
He is faithful to forgive !
is Lana word for you nate? and all you churchless folks. please reconsider your position or lack there of . he is faithful and just to forgive us .

https://lanavawser.com/2018/03/22/pr...coming-purify/

Old 03-22-2018, 12:20 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
I see the many post here about their religious experience based upon their feelings. “I feel this way...”. Unfortunately for them, Truth is objective and is not based on how you feel.

If You feel you can fly when does reality set in? When the ground comes to meet you quickly after you jumped from a high building? By that time it is too late. Same experience with Jesus . By the time reality sets in and you finally know the Truth it will be too late. You have passed on and grace officially ended

Time to face reality before it is too late. Jesus is God and you are not. Get over it and submit yourself to Him
If you jumped out of an aircraft at 10,000-15,000 feet without a parachute, it would be a mindless act.
Time for you to face reality as your faith will not sustain you upon impact, irregardless of what you believe.

Old 03-22-2018, 12:57 AM

4,747 posts, read 2,349,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
Many on this board reject Jesus Son of God and mock the Holy Spirit by berating His Word written in the Scriptures. The sentiments does reflect modern society.

The Bible speaks about rewards in Heaven. Does that mean there various punishments of Hell? Some say the Bible refers to levels and transgressions are weighed against the damned. If so, sin can be measured. Is Rape and murder more offensive to the Lord or rejecting Jesus as God and scoffing at His Word? Many of the Elect would say the latter.
I have a several Bibles. Nowhere do any of them say, Author: God.

Old 03-22-2018, 01:13 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Nonsense View Post
And you won't find a letter from Jesus, either.

Old 03-22-2018, 02:58 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,920,829 times
Quote:
is Lana word for you nate? and all you churchless folks. please reconsider your position or lack there of . he is faithful and just to forgive us .

The "word" from Lana is a sort of formless dread with no defined basis. What, precisely IS this "spirit of witchcraft" and how exactly is it operating? Lana doesn't say, just says it is horrible. Typical of self proclaimed "prophets." Was this REALLY supposed to mean something?

Old 03-23-2018, 08:05 AM

4,747 posts, read 2,349,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
And you won't find a letter from Jesus, either.
That's because Jesus left nothing written in his own hand. But that has never stopped Christians from quoting "the words of Jesus."

Old 03-24-2018, 08:19 AM

1,183 posts, read 537,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Nonsense View Post
I find it quite ironic that you have several but don’t believe it inspired by the Holy Spirit. So, why have them? You should have spent the money on Spiderman comics.

Old 03-24-2018, 09:01 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
Quote:

The seducing spirits of the New Age movement are what have brought in the root of witchcraft and rebellion in increase. Peace

Old 03-24-2018, 09:06 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
The seducing spirits of the New Age movement are what have brought in the root of witchcraft and rebellion in increase. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity