Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 08:41 PM

88,588 posts, read 84,795,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
Maybe if we smoke catnip, we'll sense those spirits too.
I've got some in the house. Should I add it to the pipe?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2018, 08:51 PM

12,918 posts, read 16,865,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Interesting question. I am not sure what you mean by did it mystify me, but I came to easily accept it as a natural and normal phenomenon, yes. More than mystifying, it excited me to realize it.
I just get the feeling some people might not even think too much about it. But they should at least notice how unusual it is.

Old 04-06-2018, 09:26 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
Maybe if we smoke catnip, we'll sense those spirits too.
I smoked catnip once in the long-ago and far-away. Didn't give me a buzz. But coughing up the hairballs later was really annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo-50 View Post
animals nor humans can read minds, what makes them seem as though they could. is done by means of demons. Jehovah God and Jesus didn't give humans or animals the ability to do so. as for humans and animals alike seeing "spirits", again, those are demons. they can allow people or animals who's in the same house see them, while other don't. as well as having people or animal hear them, i know this for a fact. it's just who those demons chose in order to play their stupid games. but soon they will be done away with. peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyRoadg View Post
The animal mind is only conscious of the objective universe, not the spirit world.
And you know this because....?

Old 04-07-2018, 07:48 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,223,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I've got some in the house. Should I add it to the pipe?
My wife just purchased a new blazer torch that is said to be "totally rad" for piping...

Old 04-07-2018, 10:20 AM

16,675 posts, read 15,672,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
I just get the feeling some people might not even think too much about it. But they should at least notice how unusual it is.
Why do you think it's unusual? It seems to me that most dogs and cats do things like that. I don't claim to understand them because each species of brain works differently.

Old 04-07-2018, 11:05 AM

23,161 posts, read 10,449,759 times
I got up one night sleep walking and because somebody woke me up while I was sleep walking, I remembered everything for the first time, before that, I never remembered sleep walking.

I remember what I was thinking and it was like an animal would think, I got out of bed and I looked down and saw my underwear and I just didn't understand why somebody would have put something like that on me, I knew that I wouldn't have done something so silly, I laughed as I took them off and headed to the store, and somebody woke me up on the way screaming, and then I remembered. Clothes seemed so foreign, such a silly thing I thought.

Old 04-07-2018, 05:49 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I got up one night sleep walking and because somebody woke me up while I was sleep walking, I remembered everything for the first time, before that, I never remembered sleep walking.

I remember what I was thinking and it was like an animal would think, I got out of bed and I looked down and saw my underwear and I just didn't understand why somebody would have put something like that on me, I knew that I wouldn't have done something so silly, I laughed as I took them off and headed to the store, and somebody woke me up on the way screaming, and then I remembered. Clothes seemed so foreign, such a silly thing I thought.
Very funny Hanny, i thought when you going to say when you said you took your undies off that you were goin to stick them on your head or something Monty Python like, not head dead the shops starkers lol .

Old 04-07-2018, 08:41 PM

12,918 posts, read 16,865,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Why do you think it's unusual? It seems to me that most dogs and cats do things like that. I don't claim to understand them because each species of brain works differently.
But do you think it is psychic? I do.

Old 04-07-2018, 09:03 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
But do you think it is psychic? I do.
...foreknowledge.

Old 04-07-2018, 11:26 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,709,508 times
I would chalk it up to instinct. This is similar to women's intuition. There was a story on the internet about a cat that would sleep with people at a convalescent home who were next in line to die. The cat just seemed to know who was next.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity