Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2018, 09:00 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,714,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Thanks for proving Pcamps claim was bunch of horsepucky.
Matt 18
…17If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, regard him as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

Thanks again, "christian" Mr. POTUS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2018, 05:25 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,918,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
That is where you should start questioning your thinking.

It's not true.

I will believe the bible.

Old 05-07-2018, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Actually, no. If you "studied" the modern Episcopal church, it was only through the prism of your close-minded inerrant Bible view. You don't have the capability right now of seeing something from a point of view other than yours. That is not meant as an insult, just an observation from reading your posts. You would actually have to meet and speak with the Christians in that community to know where they are coming from. It's not something you can figure out by comparing what they do with what your verses and quotes say.

What is amusing is that I see you as the one caught in darkness; however, not in the way you do where you desire our annihilation, but rather that you cannot see how we are all connected. I don't desire your annihilation or wish you off to a hell somewhere. We just don't want you to harm anyone because of your beliefs.

At any rate, TD is not an Episcopalian. It was a joke in response to my post because he knows I am part of an Episcopal Christian community.

I know some Episcopalians as well. --The religion is far removed from God and his will. In the first place--serve a non existent trinity--not one of those religions belongs to God or his son.

Old 05-07-2018, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Reality Check:

Nothing you said is true.

Calling God a liar now Huh- I shared what his truth is.

Old 05-07-2018, 05:59 AM

4,765 posts, read 1,995,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
That probably represents the height of his intellect.
Whatever he is he is ignorant of Christianity and many of his comments about Christianity are bigoted. No bigot is a intellectual giant. He continually makes dogmatic remarks about a subject in which he is grossly ignorant and never offers any evidence to support them.

For you to point to typos as spelling errors points to your lack of understanding or that you just don't like me and what to try and embarrass me.

Have fun. I enjoy such comments. They say more about you than they do me.

Have a + day.

Old 05-07-2018, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Reality Check:

Nothing you said is true.
Talk is cheap and opinions are a dime a dozen.. Prove it is not true.

Old 05-07-2018, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
I know some Episcopalians as well. --The religion is far removed from God and his will. In the first place--serve a non existent trinity--not one of those religions belongs to God or his son.

You said you would believe the Bible. If you understood the Bible, you would know there is a trinity. If you had a Bible translated from the available mss, you would know there is a trinity.

Saying none of those religions belongs to God is judging. What does even the bible you use say about judging?

Old 05-07-2018, 06:09 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,604,822 times
Lol

Old 05-07-2018, 06:21 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
Matt 18
…17If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, regard him as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

Thanks again, "christian" Mr. POTUS
Whether it was intentional, or unintentional, you disproved Pcamps claim. Not that it matters when everyone already knew it was another bogus claim, which even himself proved wrong only few minutes after making it.

So thank YOU Mr POTUS.

Note, how I declined from putting the word christian in quotes like you did in order to suggest who is and isn't a Christian. I leave that judgment to God, and you might try doing the same.

Old 05-07-2018, 08:08 AM

88,580 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
I will believe the bible.
That's unfortunate. It narrows your thinking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity