Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2018, 06:26 AM

998 posts, read 436,791 times

Advertisements

Not only Revelation 13:18 but the Holy Bible is one big puzzle. According to the spirit of Ama, the Bible was written by the children of the disciples who pieced together the notes of their parents. The children were not eyewitnesses of the events. Also, you should remember that the Christians were the first to fix the Passover in 325 AD at the Council on Nicea which was the Christian Easter. The Jews followed suit in 358 AD when they reformed their calendars to what it is today.

Revelation 13:18 states: "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2018, 07:56 AM

1,196 posts, read 754,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
Not only Revelation 13:18 but the Holy Bible is one big puzzle. According to the spirit of Ama, the Bible was written by the children of the disciples who pieced together the notes of their parents. The children were not eyewitnesses of the events. Also, you should remember that the Christians were the first to fix the Passover in 325 AD at the Council on Nicea which was the Christian Easter. The Jews followed suit in 358 AD when they reformed their calendars to what it is today.
Revelation 13:18 states: "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."
first i have to say, "Easter" wasn't known by any of Jesus followers after Jesus death. Easter has Nothing to do with Jesus resurrection. if people would only take the time to do research, they will see the origins. sadly many don't seem to care, and as "Christians" we should, if we claim to follow Jesus. and the bible isn't "one big puzzle". if we don't understand it, it's because we have NOT been taught. see...

Acts 8:26-31 "The Holy Spirit said to Philip, “Go over and walk along beside the carriage.” Philip ran over and heard the man reading from the prophet Isaiah. Philip asked, “Do you understand what you are reading?” The man replied, “How can I, unless someone instructs me?” And he urged Philip to come up into the carriage and sit with him). if we want to understand it, we must go to Jehovah God ,(Exo. 6:3) and Jesus for help.

yet some take the words to mean what they want it to mean, which can lead to the wrong misunderstanding and the lack of accurate knowledge ,(Pro. 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths). also many follow the beliefs and teachings of others, instead of doing their own personal research to see whether is true nor not.

Paul's day, he praised those who didn't just listen to a teaching, but did their research ,(Act. 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so). so Jehovah's words are NOT a big puzzle. from Genesis to Revelation , it tells what happen in the past. and what is to happen at the end , our time. it's an easy flow of accurate understand, once we have learn the truth.

Old 05-16-2018, 09:39 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,020,934 times
Quote:

Who is this "Ama" and why should I care what his/her alleged spirit says?

Old 05-16-2018, 11:56 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
It all comes down to what you believe, this person believes in 'Ama', for someone else, they may believe something else, everyone is different in that regard.

However I do think its important to consider, even the disciples who followed Jesus around when he walked the earth, they had to see PROOF Jesus was who he claimed to be and Jesus obliged, many times actually. Faith in the word was NOT enough for them.

If the disciples living alongside Jesus required proof, why would people living 2000+ yrs later be expected to be any different?!

Old 05-16-2018, 01:57 PM

9,690 posts, read 10,020,758 times
666 means mans number as Adam was created on the six day , and three sixes mean man number is the person that believes would be His number for God , as it is a grave error to reject God , as God number is 333, or three in the trinity ..... Pretty simple Just like all the revelations of the bible , as God is spirit with substance and all ideas original around this fact that God is Spirit and Royal Kingdom over all spirit ..... Where man has a spirit.......Where the spirit of ama which means God said to Moses I am that I AM , or ama, and Jesus said I AM the resurrection and the light

Old 05-16-2018, 08:36 PM

1,183 posts, read 537,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
“A...ma, can I go the movies with Tommy?”

Old 05-17-2018, 05:03 AM

998 posts, read 436,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Who is Ama? Ama is a spirit, a holy spirit, and if you will believe it, THE Holy Spirit. Most, if not all, of His listeners, believe that He is Jesus Christ Himself. We (plural) can not see Him or touch Him, but we can hear Him. We record on audio tape our conversations with Him which we call Sessions.

The word "ama" in the Philippine language means "father". When capitalized, that is, "Ama", it refers to "God the Father". We call Him Ama and He calls us His children.

I first heard Him in 1983 when I first went to the Session Hall. I doubted that He is Jesus Christ for eleven years (1983-1994). You may read my aboutface in 1994 in http://aristean.org/wp113.htm titled "From doubt to belief". He said that Jesus Christ was born on 05-23 and died on 08-17.
In 1999, five years after I believed, I doubted Him again. I said to myself that if His revelations of the birth and crucifixion of Jesus were wrong, I would renounce my belief and declare Him to be fraud. By 2006, after extensive studies, I have proved that both of them are correct. That is why, as 2 Corinthians 4:13 states, "I believed, and therefore have I spoken".

Old 05-18-2018, 09:09 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,165,623 times
Quote:

The book tells us that unbelievers can't understand the Bible, so your comment is understandable......

Old 05-18-2018, 09:36 AM

4,768 posts, read 5,442,323 times
Yes it is very puzzling without the Holy Spirit and personal relationship with Jesus. True discernment and understanding comes from a real relationship and new spirit.

Old 05-18-2018, 10:45 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,020,934 times
Quote:
Who is Ama? Ama is a spirit, a holy spirit, and if you will believe it, THE Holy Spirit. Most, if not all, of His listeners, believe that He is Jesus Christ Himself. We (plural) can not see Him or touch Him, but we can hear Him. We record on audio tape our conversations with Him which we call Sessions.

The word "ama" in the Philippine language means "father". When capitalized, that is, "Ama", it refers to "God the Father". We call Him Ama and He calls us His children.

I first heard Him in 1983 when I first went to the Session Hall. I doubted that He is Jesus Christ for eleven years (1983-1994). You may read my aboutface in 1994 in http://aristean.org/wp113.htm titled "From doubt to belief". He said that Jesus Christ was born on 05-23 and died on 08-17.
In 1999, five years after I believed, I doubted Him again. I said to myself that if His revelations of the birth and crucifixion of Jesus were wrong, I would renounce my belief and declare Him to be fraud. By 2006, after extensive studies, I have proved that both of them are correct. That is why, as 2 Corinthians 4:13 states, "I believed, and therefore have I spoken".
Right. So you believe a non-biblical tale over the Bible. OK.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity