Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2018, 03:59 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,172,249 times

Advertisements

Make sure you watch on FULL SCREEN and not on a Cell Phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYD2irfjc38

Last edited by HushWhisper; 06-10-2018 at 04:19 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2018, 04:22 PM

63,812 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Hushwhisperer, please look up apophenia and its related symptom pareidolia.

Old 06-10-2018, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post

If you'd watched the video, you'd seen it was addressed, but you didn't.

Old 06-10-2018, 05:09 PM

63,812 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
If that is true, then Touche'!

Old 06-11-2018, 03:18 AM

16,673 posts, read 15,672,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
You started a thread with nothing but a video (which is frowned on). I don't have time to watch videos. One member says his old computer won't open links. What does it say? What is your point?

Old 06-11-2018, 08:11 AM

1,196 posts, read 753,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post

this world is filled with all sort of wickedness. if Jehovah God put the first couple out of Eden. then place Angels there to guard it. why would he even allow it to be seen by mankind. knowing that someone or someones will try to enter it? that place was too pure for any imperfection to enter. scriptures tells us what river or rivers that were around Eden. so one can do research then travel to that place. but I can guarantee, No one will even see Eden. peace

Old 06-11-2018, 12:35 PM

Before 2010 I was in the process of understanding "watermarks", not because I just decided to one day, but because of a book. Right after this book, the same watermarks from this "book", made a metaphorical leap into other sorts of information.
My point being, before 2010 I wasn't on any quest to find the specific information regarding the video of this thread, but it was enough to make me wonder 'could I also find the Garden of Eden because of it.

So, one night sitting at my computer (Sept. 2010) I decided to give it a try and look. My tools/knowledge I used was my previous experiences of the "watermarks".

I set out by pulling up Google Earth. Slide the Globe around and started to look. I spent less the 3 hours of finding what I'm getting ready to tell you.
One of the first things I did was of course like anyone else..I stated looking close at different regions, hoping to find some hint of it and I read what I could find concerning it, even watched a few YouTube videos to learn more.
Then as I sat there staring at the globe, I noticed of course Italy... it looks like a shoe/boat and then I remembered from the other areas I thought I noticed other landmasses, that also looked like a "shoe/foot". So I thought for a moment, what could I do with this and then it dawned on me, a foot is standing on a horizon no matter where it is, so I decided to draw a line under each foot I found and I did.

I ended up with lines with no stopping points at either end, BUT in it's middle, it formed a STAR, but I only had 4 lines and not the fifth one to complete the "star". Even though I knew where to start with it (top of star), I didn't know where to proceed with it...its starting determines its ending, but only if you "start" it. So I thought for a moment, where could I draw it to from the top, that might help me determine where it will go?

I decided to draw my line to Golgotha, because it reminded me the most of Jesus. Because my missing line was on the right side of the "star" I believed I had to swing my line over from "Golgotha" -Exactly opposite of where it was located on the left side of the "star".

That is how I found the Garden of Eden.. after I moved my missing line over to "Baroon Dam", the first thing I did was zoom in of course and then to my astonishment, I noticed all the watermarks surrounding that little body of water. I saw "Eve" first and then the "snake and tree". I was shaking by this point.

I thought if I found this around the water, could there be more if I zoomed out? That was the most eye opening moment of my life, for as I did the first thing I saw was the eyes being reflected. I could tell they were of a reflection nature by the way they were placed.

Needless to say I was getting scared, because I hadn't zoomed out enough to see what was opposite of those eyes. I was shaking when I started to zoom out, thinking there's no way there's a face to match those eyes. Was I wrong.

There He was. Wearing a Crown with a Angel's head in the front of it (His Archangel), in full robe. Then of course the story grew to its complete understanding as I zoomed out more and found more and zoomed in to complete it.

God knew to make those feet and leave that 1 line missing and He knew how I would find it and what I would find ...
His own Story of Creation.

I did my best to explain the "story" according to the pictures. I know "many" believe its not real, nothing I can do about, nor do I want to argue about it.

I didn't Photoshop this video. I didn't make up my own story concerning this video. I did my very best to explain it the way I believe God wanted me to.

I don't believe in religions.
I don't believe pastors on TV can save someone.
I don't believe popes can save someone.

I only believe 1n Jesus. The Gift God sent to mankind. If God is showing mankind this now, there's a reason for it.

Many times in the Bible God used 1 man to do great things for Him.

I only wanted to share what I found. I guess I should've realized ..some just don't want it, regardless the strength of truth associated with it.

Don't let the "fallen one" steal Him from you.

Old 06-11-2018, 01:08 PM

11,103 posts, read 7,159,415 times
Hushwhisperer: I've got some wonderful snake oil for sale at a great price. You'll love it! Let's make a deal.

Old 06-11-2018, 01:26 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,709,508 times
I just returned from Oahu (one of Hawaii's islands) and it certainly looked like a paradise. It was so beautiful. I am thankful for this likely once in a life-time vacation that I took with my husband. We have had a troubled marriage, including three years being separated, but God has kept us together through a lot of troubling times and made us best friends.

Old 06-11-2018, 08:25 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
I just returned from Oahu (one of Hawaii's islands) and it certainly looked like a paradise. It was so beautiful. I am thankful for this likely once in a life-time vacation that I took with my husband. We have had a troubled marriage, including three years being separated, but God has kept us together through a lot of troubling times and made us best friends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity