Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2018, 09:57 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
well does Ice have protein in it? the few penguins and the few seals and about 2 other kinds of birds by the seas. ... that are down there won't be adding much protein to that ice! on the surface it is just a barren waste.

Yes I suspect it is a great way to preserve some things that just can't die no matter how much ice you put there on them , including some seeds .
it is the 7th continent maybe it has been set aside for the 7th day? after "the world wobBles like a drunkard" .. maybe because the bottom comes to the middle?

one day I tried to figure out how if you put it and Israel in the middle/TEMPERATE zones .. what the rest of the world looks like.. all I can say is there going to be some miserable people who are left "outside"..someone is going to have their teeth chatter in waterless places ! WELL IF ice CAN be a waterless place? WHERE YOUR TEETH WOULD GNASH SOMETHING FIERCE AND SURELY THERE WOULD BE WEEPING.. AND BURNING SENSATIONS AND NO FIREY HELL OR BOTTOMLESS PIT REQUIRED.. JUST LEFT "OUTSIDE "AND THUS NOT ALLOWED TO COME INSIDE TO EAT FROM THE TREE OF LIFE.. BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO EAT FROM THE TREE . Rev 2:7

“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.” '

AND
Rev 22:14

¶
Blessed are those who do His commandments,[fn] that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.
Rev 22:15

But[fn] outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

Rev 22:16

¶
“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

Rev 22:17

¶
And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

AND I BET IT IS PRETTY CLEAN WATER TOO !
that's why I was encouraging hushwisper to explore topography.
The waters that freeze upon the sumits of mountains are like a testament of the seasons, while the streams that saturate the earth are purified and eventually heated in some circumstance.

I do love exploring these cycles.

My favorite is the dew that forms in the mornings.

Last edited by pinacled; 06-18-2018 at 11:24 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2018, 10:55 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,861,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagee2 View Post
A wonder of the world like the Grand Canyon is better understood as having formed during and shortly after the Flood than in the way uniformitarians imagine. The Colorado River did not carve out the Grand Canyon over millions of years. That river is the trickle abiding to this day after an unimaginably powerful and gigantic torrent created the Grand Canyon in a very short time.
So can you explain why we don't see thousands of grand canyons all over the world?

Old 06-18-2018, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
So can you explain why we don't see thousands of grand canyons all over the world?
Research geology.

Old 06-19-2018, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Research geology.
If you think that the Grand Canyon was caused by Noah's flood then it is you that needs to 'research' geology.

BTW. Making a claim and then, when someone asks you to explain it, telling them to go and look for the information themselves, is an act of desperation from someone that simply doesn't know what he's talking about. To think that the bible flood really did happen is on par with believing the Earth is flat.

Old 06-19-2018, 10:07 AM

28,803 posts, read 47,705,555 times
God doesn't sweat the small stuff. Like this stupid video "proving" nothing except the imagination of the poster and some made up shapes on a map.

Find the lion in this nebulae. Find the bird it's looking at. Eden is just below the bird and a little to the right.

Old 06-19-2018, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
God doesn't sweat the small stuff. Like this stupid video "proving" nothing except the imagination of the poster and some made up shapes on a map.

Find the lion in this nebulae. Find the bird it's looking at. Eden is just below the bird and a little to the right.
Ok neat, the lion is the lower left with its mouth agape facing upwards, with the lower jaw facing the viewer.
The bird is circling the highest spire of the nebula creating cresent with its tail while spiraling upwards.

Old 06-19-2018, 11:31 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post

ok I see the lion on the pinnacle..and on the head of a hindi prince or princess who is holding a giant lizard.. and the other big brown one.. I can't make anything out of it .. I see a few animal face at the bottom of it .. but other than the faces I think it looks like a big turd.. :P which we know can NOT be by the prince and or the
giant lizard :P . no prince with a trained lion on his head would stand by one of those giant turds....
SO it has to be a Trex turd to be that size. and That Trex..he ate one tiger and one lion and one sea lion. or 4 tigers and a sea lion........ ;P
while reading Dan 7 .
though I did learn lots about who the USA is in the Bible by studying the eastern usa on a topographical map.. because The LORD does promise that the rocks will cry out if men make other men silent.. science-tism has made men and natives silent . so the rock/ mountians are crying out .. but only on the topographical map .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 06-19-2018 at 11:58 AM..

Old 06-19-2018, 10:23 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,705,555 times
Lion is at the top. His tail is the pinnacle and he's crouching, looking down left at the bird. The bird is on the left a bit below the gap. You can see the bird's head in profile, facing right.

There are tons of things to see in that picture. Every time I look at it I see something different.

Old 06-19-2018, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Ok neat, the lion is the lower left with its mouth agape facing upwards, with the lower jaw facing the viewer.
The bird is circling the highest spire of the nebula creating cresent with its tail while spiraling upwards.
LOL! You're not even close. Now I understand why you think you see the GoE.

Old 06-19-2018, 11:20 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
If you think that the Grand Canyon was caused by Noah's flood then it is you that needs to 'research' geology.

BTW. Making a claim and then, when someone asks you to explain it, telling them to go and look for the information themselves, is an act of desperation from someone that simply doesn't know what he's talking about. To think that the bible flood really did happen is on par with believing the Earth is flat.
NO you do .. the river can not cut a path going uphill..
it was formed by the movements of Turtle Island event kno0wn to natives as the REWATERS... AKA at the time of the bronze age colapse AKA biblically about time, times and half time ago( 3500 years ) .. or and Biblically at "Joshua lone day" or about 3500 years ago ... and scientism is lying out their miserable faces.
because they refuse to to tell people there are sterile soils from one side of the usa to the other side 6 ft down 2 to 6 ft deep covered over by 2-6 feet of sterile sands.. with the whole of the giant fawna under the moon dirt. and to think it wasn't even noah's flood.. that was the rewaters there was a Water , before there was a re-waters.. the rewaters come second.. whole lakes froze in seconds in someplaces ! in other places natives had to roll in the mud because it got so hot from massive fires and lightening .. but what is remembered is the moon hit us and it pushed turtle island north and west.( see whispering cairn and pictish rhynie stones. and the drangon stone there )

Really just the carolina bays themselves are such a mystery they will never explain them. oh they dont' have a stinkin clue what happened to cause it But guess what they got ? yep they got dates..
the grand canyon was not formed by a river ... but they got them some dates though!!
scientism is a false religion!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity