Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2018, 07:50 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
To imprison or put to death someone because of religious nonsense should be outlawed worldwide.
interesting point is that is how Jesus sees it also.
clearly that is how the scripture says it ..
but he also will not reward or maybe promote the unfaithful or unlawful.

like here the old testament says.

ZEC 8 :22And many peoples and strong nations will come to seek the LORD of Hosts in Jerusalem and to plead before the LORD.” 23This is what the LORD of Hosts says: “In those days ten men from all nations and languages will tightly grasp the robe of a Jewish man, saying, ‘Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.’”
it appears all of the people of ever nation that they didn't know it at somepoint !*

or how about

Mic 4:3

And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Mic 4:4

But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it.

Mic 4:5

For all people will walk every one in the name of his god(little g), and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.

does it seem that the real BIG G isn't afraid of letting some of the non-violent to have some little g's for awhile at least. I have seen plenty of scripture that proves He isn't judging men on that one point NOW anyway .. that is probably why it is forgivable sins to speak against Him and the Father.. but it is only not forgivable to deny the miracles of Holy the Spirit, when it is obviously Not in the ability of man to do those things like heal and such .

which in itself is motivation for the followers of little g's to( maybe like those first set of scripture I just put up there^^^ ) yes if they want to be promoted // to go to Jerusalem and get an education IN the ways of the BIG G !

The Fall of Adam and Eve .. was about men losing their knowledge of God and the 1000 year kingdom age is where everyone lives to be at least 1000 years old.. seems to be the time to regain their knowledge of the Real God.

I suppose that His biggest worries and concerns for the whole world in the kingdom time.. and in the tribulation time is probably only about the violent and the militant no matter their cause...
if it be the filthy sexual militants or the religious militants, these are pretty much the same things, aren't they? and his word is clear he hates them both equally. because there is no peace if any of them live around you .
we only need to just read the 10 commandments to get a clue about his concerns. . it is clear.
as these lawless make up their own rules of conduct whenever possible..

but they all end up doing about the same acts to each other and everyone else they get control of and they seek to control everyone. because power and pride corrupt completely.

and the righteous ( his people will Not ) will not do those things period.

the Real Big G isn't worried about those little g's.
but He is worried about militant filthy( raping and pillaging etc ) and lawlessness of all kinds of militant folks.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 10-31-2018 at 08:01 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2018, 08:11 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
To imprison or put to death someone because of religious nonsense should be outlawed worldwide.
There are plenty worldwide that are held over a barrel of wrongful condemnation, imprisoned by it until they break under the pressure, accept and yield to a belief system of false promises to set them free from it.

But if you had known what this is, 'I want mercy and not a sacrifice', you would not have condemned those who are blameless.

Old 10-31-2018, 09:10 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
interesting point is that is how Jesus sees it also.
clearly that is how the scripture says it ..
but he also will not reward or maybe promote the unfaithful or unlawful.

like here the old testament says.

ZEC 8 :22And many peoples and strong nations will come to seek the LORD of Hosts in Jerusalem and to plead before the LORD.” 23This is what the LORD of Hosts says: “In those days ten men from all nations and languages will tightly grasp the robe of a Jewish man, saying, ‘Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.’”
it appears all of the people of ever nation that they didn't know it at somepoint !*

or how about

Mic 4:3

And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Mic 4:4

But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it.

Mic 4:5

For all people will walk every one in the name of his god(little g), and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.

does it seem that the real BIG G isn't afraid of letting some of the non-violent to have some little g's for awhile at least. I have seen plenty of scripture that proves He isn't judging men on that one point NOW anyway .. that is probably why it is forgivable sins to speak against Him and the Father.. but it is only not forgivable to deny the miracles of Holy the Spirit, when it is obviously Not in the ability of man to do those things like heal and such .

which in itself is motivation for the followers of little g's to( maybe like those first set of scripture I just put up there^^^ ) yes if they want to be promoted // to go to Jerusalem and get an education IN the ways of the BIG G !

The Fall of Adam and Eve .. was about men losing their knowledge of God and the 1000 year kingdom age is where everyone lives to be at least 1000 years old.. seems to be the time to regain their knowledge of the Real God.

I suppose that His biggest worries and concerns for the whole world in the kingdom time.. and in the tribulation time is probably only about the violent and the militant no matter their cause...
if it be the filthy sexual militants or the religious militants, these are pretty much the same things, aren't they? and his word is clear he hates them both equally. because there is no peace if any of them live around you .
we only need to just read the 10 commandments to get a clue about his concerns. . it is clear.
as these lawless make up their own rules of conduct whenever possible..

but they all end up doing about the same acts to each other and everyone else they get control of and they seek to control everyone. because power and pride corrupt completely.

and the righteous ( his people will Not ) will not do those things period.

the Real Big G isn't worried about those little g's.
but He is worried about militant filthy( raping and pillaging etc ) and lawlessness of all kinds of militant folks.
How long will we allow this to continue by those who profess to be religious? If the conscience is seared, then it has been rendered useless. There is nothing righteous in those who condemn people because of their ungodly religion and acts of destruction that crucify the innocent.

Last edited by Jerwade; 10-31-2018 at 09:24 PM..

Old 10-31-2018, 11:08 PM

63,815 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
There are plenty worldwide that are held over a barrel of wrongful condemnation, imprisoned by it until they break under the pressure, accept and yield to a belief system of false promises to set them free from it.

But if you had known what this is, 'I want mercy and not a sacrifice', you would not have condemned those who are blameless.

Old 11-01-2018, 10:10 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
Quote:
How long will we allow this to continue by those who profess to be religious? If the conscience is seared, then it has been rendered useless. There is nothing righteous in those who condemn people because of their ungodly religion and acts of destruction that crucify the innocent.
maybe it is good for us to just deal with his scriptures?
what do you think those scripture mean ?

I do think they mean he is not worried about little g's. but from many other scriptures he is worried about men men who would prevent those who seek him....

14Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the Law, do by nature what the Law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the Law, 15since they show that the work of the Law is written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts either accusing or defending them.…

because I do believe that many who are following "other god's" are really just following "the ancient paths" that he keeps commanding IN THE OLD TESTAMENT others to find and follow "the ancient paths "and to walk in them // the simplicity of faith and obedience . and some IN THEIR foolishness and in ignorance has determined it is a
"false god" when it is in actuality rooted in ancient traditions older than they understand and GOING BACK TO JOB AND EVE and His promises to her, to bring a savior.. . . over and over again the Lord commands men to seek the ancient paths of peace and brotherhood , paths THAT are truely the paths of Eve's PROMISES . which is men waiting for the one who wrote the stories in the stars who will also redeem us and resurrect us ....... in that he is and WAS ALWAYS writing His laws on their hearts just as he wrote them in the Stars .. thus they are a law unto themselves. as it is written in Roman 2 :14.

but the evil are known by their deeds, not just their words. or who outsiders think it is that they are bowing to.
men deeds will be judged .. according to Romans 2( verse above) ... mostly mens deeds is how they will judge and condemn themselves. isn't it sad hum!
but those walking in the ancient paths will recognize him as their promised Son of God and son of Eve!
but mostly blessed are those with great rewards are those who find the Son of the promises and walk in his ancient paths of brotherhood and righteousness toward God and men ..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-01-2018 at 10:42 AM..

Old 11-01-2018, 11:54 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,020,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
There may be even more religious asylum seekers as the new President of Brazil announced that those who are not Christians will have to become one.

Pretty sure they can have asylum in Canada if they ask.
Got a link for that? I hadn't seen that.

Old 11-01-2018, 01:53 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,325,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Got a link for that? I hadn't seen that.
See I think post 6 or 8. I saw it on either CBC or BBC. Unfortunately I have great trouble posting links from my tablet. Or it could have been a clip from CNN I saw in YouTube. The point is it was their new President making a very scary remark about lack of religious freedom.

Old 11-01-2018, 02:37 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,165,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
America used to be a great place to start a great life and escape christian sharia persecution...

christian sharia persecution...????? where do you see this?

Last edited by mensaguy; 11-01-2018 at 03:13 PM.. Reason: removed extra quote tag

Old 11-01-2018, 03:40 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,442,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
too bad Amerikkka shut the borders down...
You aren’t of the radical left are you. Lol. Look beyond your emotion. I am a right leaning centrist and I would welcome this family. You see, they would migrate LEGALLY! Why is the difference beteeen legally and illegally so hard for the extreme left to understand? I, and I believe most centrists and people on the right welcome LEGAL immigrants who are not enemies of the US. It is simple, logical, and compassionate to all stakeholders.

I hope this Pakistani family ends up here and sees what a great country we are.

Old 11-01-2018, 03:41 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,442,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
christian sharia persecution...????? where do you see this?
I would like to know too. The radical left is so unhinged they are not even rational anymore. Not worth having a rational conversation with because it is impossible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity