Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 04:47 PM

28,127 posts, read 30,052,176 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Base12 View Post
Adam and his Wife did not have reproductive organs when they were originally created.

The Forbidden Fruit is what gave the couple the ability to procreate the way the animals do now.

That is why we are born unto sin. We are born with reproductive organs. Angels do not have any.

Adam's Wife had a name change from Ishshah to Eve after the fall. This teaches that she was altered genetically.

In other words, she received a new identity along with her newly acquired womb, ovary, etc.

The Forbidden Fruit euphemism is way more of a profound teaching than most realize.
Where did you get the idea that Adam and Eve had no reproductive organs until after "the Fall"? And where did you get the idea that angels do not have any reproductive organs? I'm just curious, since this is not biblical. Granted, I have some beliefs that are not biblical, but I do get them from sources I could direct someone to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 05:03 PM

5,524 posts, read 7,361,360 times
God's commandment to be fruitful and multiply, occurred prior to Adam's sin.

So did they obey that or not?

Old Yesterday, 06:53 PM

178 posts, read 60,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
I'm just curious, since this is not biblical.
The above comment is both irritating and insulting. I would have gladly answered your questions if you would have left out the false accusations.

Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM

16,736 posts, read 15,743,722 times
Quote:
The above comment is both irritating and insulting. I would have gladly answered your questions if you would have left out the false accusations.
How was that insulting?

Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM

178 posts, read 60,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakback View Post
God's commandment to be fruitful and multiply, occurred prior to Adam's sin.
You are assuming many things. The phrase 'be fruitful and multiply' has more than one meaning. Why did God create Adam?

Genesis 2:5
"And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground."

Did God really create Mankind to plow the ground all day like a dumb ox? Was that our 'divine purpose'? Look what God did here...

Genesis 2:7
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

God 'tilled the ground' to form Man. There is a deeper meaning here that is lost on everyone.

Man's original purpose was to help God create life from the dust of the ground and from ribs. That is what 'be fruitful and multiply' originally meant. God was going to grant them that power, but he needed to test the couple first to see if they could be trusted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakback View Post
So did they obey that or not?
Adam and Ishshah failed the test. God now has them create new people via a new thing called 'Conception'. They could have done it the easy way but instead they chose the more difficult path.

God created Conception here...

Genesis 3:16
"Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

Like I said, the couple did not have reproductive organs until the above verse. The so called 'Seed of the Serpent' is simply Sperm. 'Her Seed' is the Ovum. The Sperm and Ovum have 'enmity' between each other.

Again, the so called 'snake' that God turned the Serpent into was Sperm that later became Cain. It is euphemism, the Meat of the Word that most are never taught, so it sounds 'unbiblical'.

The Forbidden Fruit was a Zygote (i.e., a fertilized ovum). The couple made a COVENANT with it. They were BORN AGAIN into bodies of corruption.

God clothed them with the 'skins' or corrupt flesh we have now...

Job 10:11
"Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and hast fenced me with bones and sinews."

Christians are taught fairy tales meant for children (i.e., the 'Milk of the Word').

The whole point of Jesus on the Cross was to reverse the 'enmity' of the original sin, the original Conception of 'two becoming one'...

Ephesians 2:16
"And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby"

Enmity = Conception, i.e., born unto sin.

Old Yesterday, 07:24 PM

6,805 posts, read 2,935,098 times
Hmmm . . .are we not discussing and getting wound up over people that never actually existed other than in story form?

Old Today, 07:53 AM

5,524 posts, read 7,361,360 times
Quote:
You are assuming many things. The phrase 'be fruitful and multiply' has more than one meaning. Why did God create Adam?

Genesis 2:5
"And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground."

Did God really create Mankind to plow the ground all day like a dumb ox? Was that our 'divine purpose'? Look what God did here...

Genesis 2:7
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

God 'tilled the ground' to form Man. There is a deeper meaning here that is lost on everyone.

Man's original purpose was to help God create life from the dust of the ground and from ribs. That is what 'be fruitful and multiply' originally meant. God was going to grant them that power, but he needed to test the couple first to see if they could be trusted.

Adam and Ishshah failed the test. God now has them create new people via a new thing called 'Conception'. They could have done it the easy way but instead they chose the more difficult path.

God created Conception here...

Genesis 3:16
"Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

Like I said, the couple did not have reproductive organs until the above verse. The so called 'Seed of the Serpent' is simply Sperm. 'Her Seed' is the Ovum. The Sperm and Ovum have 'enmity' between each other.

Again, the so called 'snake' that God turned the Serpent into was Sperm that later became Cain. It is euphemism, the Meat of the Word that most are never taught, so it sounds 'unbiblical'.

The Forbidden Fruit was a Zygote (i.e., a fertilized ovum). The couple made a COVENANT with it. They were BORN AGAIN into bodies of corruption.

God clothed them with the 'skins' or corrupt flesh we have now...

Job 10:11
"Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and hast fenced me with bones and sinews."

Christians are taught fairy tales meant for children (i.e., the 'Milk of the Word').

The whole point of Jesus on the Cross was to reverse the 'enmity' of the original sin, the original Conception of 'two becoming one'...

Ephesians 2:16
"And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby"

Enmity = Conception, i.e., born unto sin.
Huh?

Old Today, 09:28 AM

63,953 posts, read 40,245,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
How was that insulting?
The ability of humans to take insults is legion.

Old Today, 09:43 AM

33,345 posts, read 26,564,538 times
Quote:
Katz did not insult you. Now why don't you just answer her question and back up your opinion with a solid argument, if you can?

Old Today, 10:16 AM

28,127 posts, read 30,052,176 times
Quote:
I made no accusations. I said that the Bible does not teach that Adam and Eve had no reproductive organs until after "the Fall." If that is a false statement, please show me where in the Bible we find such information? If it's not in the Bible, where did you get it from? I'm sorry that you are so easily insulted. My question was not intended to be insulting at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity