Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2014, 06:08 AM

18,172 posts, read 16,403,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
How about looking at it from a metaphorical viewpoint...Throne being a metaphor for rulership or kingship?...
Lteral as to rulership, not as to a physical chair.

God rules over all, Christ rules under God and Christs brothers in heaven rule with ... him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2014, 06:26 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Lteral as to rulership, not as to a physical chair.

God rules over all, Christ rules under God and Christs brothers in heaven rule with ... him.
Where do you think 101c gets her stuff from?...

Old 06-20-2014, 06:40 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,995 times
Quote:
Yeshua also turns the Kingdom back over to the Father...
GINOLJC, 2 all,
2 Richard1965,
Another one of your ill informed teaching. I’ll make a statement first.
Jesus in the spirit will be transitory, (or end), in mediation, and intercession. subjection is an end to something. and be ''One'' all capital letter, with God, supportive scripture, Galatians 3:19 "Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one”. notice what it said richard1965, “GOD IS ONE, (smile). How many is God Richard?, "ONE", NOT TWO. so that God many be, in all in all. please keep that in your mind, again, "That God may be all in all", these words are at the end of 1 cor 15:28. LISTEN UP in your ignorance, his, (Christ), kingdom have no END, and he, (CHRIST) is KING, do you understand. that's another one of your ignorant misguided teaching. Christ Kingdom is for ever, an everlasting Kingdom. if Christ turned over something, to someone, as you ignorantly states, the Kingdom, then the HOLY scriptures lied, (which I will get to later). Once again we see here that when all things, will (future tense) have been subjected to him, being in the spirit, the Son himself as (mediator, intercessor) will (future tense) subject himself, end his role in such matters, for there will be no need any more for such roles. Jesus in the spirit will be transitory, (or end), in mediation, and intercession. subjection is an end to something. and be ''One'' (capital letter) with God is another. "be" is an important word when used with the word subjection, (smile). but I'll let you, Richard, since you know everything, and no one can teach you anything, I'll let you figure that one out. now Christ Kingdom is everlasting. supportive scripture, Psalms 145:13 "Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations. this is speaking about the “LORD”. as I have been saying the LORD is the Lord in flesh. we will eliminate that title today. Daniel 7:13 "I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, (alert, alert), which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed". his, his, his, Kingdom, (alert, alert). take note "his", kingdom.

2 Peter 1:11 "For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

if Christ Kingdom is everlasting, and he is the King. then your narrow understanding of 1Co 15:28 is limited.

lets bring down this remaining trinity of your, (the so called second person of your trinity), the Son. if Christ is Subject to someone, then he is NOT KING. but one better re-read Revelation chapter 19:10-18, just for starters, (smile). I was going to give you some clues to this, but since you said that you know everything, well we will see in a few minites just how much you really know. Now, if the Son is the second person of your trinity, then he is neither King, nor Savior. for the scriptures is clear, Isa 43:11, and, as King, he was born King, Matthews 2:2. so the discussion is on the table, as well a your second person of your trinity.

Old 06-20-2014, 07:31 AM

PS I'll be out for a few min. but we can pick this up again.

Old 06-20-2014, 07:37 AM

2,981 posts, read 2,934,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
Jess did not say, I came forth and Am God Myself in the flesh, I am He.
Which is what your believing.

Oh yes he did, scripture, Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I. ok, when did God say it again?, answer, in that day, and that day was when God walked the earth as a man, supportive scripture, John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins”. now that’s conformation as good as it gets.

good night also, we can pick this up in the morning. (smile).
- What makes you think Jesus did not mean: I am He Whom The Father Sent?
Isn't that, what He kept telling them?

Old 06-20-2014, 09:42 AM

Quote:
GINOLJC, 2 all,
2 Richard1965,
Another one of your ill informed teaching. I’ll make a statement first.
Jesus in the spirit will be transitory, (or end), in mediation, and intercession. subjection is an end to something. and be ''One'' all capital letter, with God, supportive scripture, Galatians 3:19 "Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one”. notice what it said richard1965, “GOD IS ONE, (smile). How many is God Richard?, "ONE", NOT TWO. so that God many be, in all in all. please keep that in your mind, again, "That God may be all in all", these words are at the end of 1 cor 15:28. LISTEN UP in your ignorance, his, (Christ), kingdom have no END, and he, (CHRIST) is KING, do you understand. that's another one of your ignorant misguided teaching. Christ Kingdom is for ever, an everlasting Kingdom. if Christ turned over something, to someone, as you ignorantly states, the Kingdom, then the HOLY scriptures lied, (which I will get to later). Once again we see here that when all things, will (future tense) have been subjected to him, being in the spirit, the Son himself as (mediator, intercessor) will (future tense) subject himself, end his role in such matters, for there will be no need any more for such roles. Jesus in the spirit will be transitory, (or end), in mediation, and intercession. subjection is an end to something. and be ''One'' (capital letter) with God is another. "be" is an important word when used with the word subjection, (smile). but I'll let you, Richard, since you know everything, and no one can teach you anything, I'll let you figure that one out. now Christ Kingdom is everlasting. supportive scripture, Psalms 145:13 "Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations. this is speaking about the “LORD”. as I have been saying the LORD is the Lord in flesh. we will eliminate that title today. Daniel 7:13 "I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, (alert, alert), which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed". his, his, his, Kingdom, (alert, alert). take note "his", kingdom.

2 Peter 1:11 "For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

if Christ Kingdom is everlasting, and he is the King. then your narrow understanding of 1Co 15:28 is limited.

lets bring down this remaining trinity of your, (the so called second person of your trinity), the Son. if Christ is Subject to someone, then he is NOT KING. but one better re-read Revelation chapter 19:10-18, just for starters, (smile). I was going to give you some clues to this, but since you said that you know everything, well we will see in a few minites just how much you really know. Now, if the Son is the second person of your trinity, then he is neither King, nor Savior. for the scriptures is clear, Isa 43:11, and, as King, he was born King, Matthews 2:2. so the discussion is on the table, as well a your second person of your trinity.

You are the ill-informed one...
*24* Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Old 06-20-2014, 11:39 AM

Quote:
You are the ill-informed one...
*24* Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
You ERROR as always, JESUS is GOD, double D, that's your problem. you still don't understand do you?. question Richard?, lets start at the heart of the matter.

SUBJECT: G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso (hoop-ot-as'-so) v. According to Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English. the Greek word here, G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso, this word is used as a verb here, and not a noun. (that will alert one quickly). so according to the second definition as a verb, 2. To put under or within the power of. (there is our revelation, “within”). verse 28 "And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all". NOT THAT THE “FATHER”, MAY BE ALL IN ALL, BUT GOD. “father" is a title, of the same Person, who also hold the title “Son”, all power is within himself, you missed that. are you seeing your mistake yet, (Smile), your ignorance of chasing titles will be your own downfall. lets continue, so do we have a problem here?, in which way?. did not our Lord Jesus said upon his resurrection that “all” power have been given unto him. and that the Father had reserved unto himself some power.? scripture, Acts 1:7 "And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power”. when did this happen?. in the book of Revelation chapter 5, after his Carnation. now richard learn something, I’ll make it plain to you by putting information in brackets. he, the Father, [GOD], took the book out of our Lord’s [GOD] the Son, right hand. this is symbolic of the Godly principle of, not letting your left hand know what the right hand is doing. (see Matthew 6:3), which I have already explained several times. question, what was in the Lord’s, [GOD], right hand, which is in now in the Father, [GOD] hands. the revelation of all time. for, Psalms 110:1 states, "The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool”. the Lord, by the Godly principle, is waiting until his enemies are made his footstool. so by the Father, having the book, and the right hand mean power, hence the scripture of Acts 1:7, the Father hath put in his own power, his own right hand the knowledge of our Lord’s return date. this is the Godly principle of the act of God will.

knowing that, no longer will there be a need to reserve any power, any more, when the kingdom is delivered up, right.........right. so the term be “subject” is revealing as our definition states, all power will be “within” him, after, or until his enemies is made his footstool. to clearly understand the verse at 1 Corinthians 15:28, notice the word "BE" before subjection. and since the newer translation still use the word, so will we. it means to continue or remain as before. so the Son continue as the scriptures states. scripture, John 12:32 "And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. 33 This he said, signifying what death he should die. 34 The people answered him, We have heard out of the law that Christ abideth for ever: and how sayest thou, The Son of man must be lifted up? who is this Son of man?”.(just as then, so now, many don’t know who the Son of Man is, even today). this is how, and who the Son of Man is. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you”. so we see that the Son, Jesus the Christ, abideth for ever, how?, in or within the Spirit. lets build on the foundation, that is already laid. starting with word definition.

the old english use of “be”, as in be subject, Used by the KJV, is a weak form of, bi, "by", the unstressed variant of, bī. lets see the definition #1. used to indicate the person responsible for a creative work. #2. as a (copula ) used as a linking verb between the subject of a sentence and its noun or adjective. scripture, 28 “And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all”. did one see that?. if not here it is. that which was "allos", a numerical difference, will now be one, not longer Allos. (this I will explain in detail later). lets see it in scripture, Colossians 1:16 "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him”. again, (THE SAMEE PERSON). wait a minute, I thought God created all things. yes, because Jesus Christ is God, diversified in flesh. Jesus the Christ is God’s “OWN" ARM. the same PERSON, only shared in flesh. definition #2. through the medium of, or through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of. listen to the dictionary Synonyms, By: through, with indicate agency or means of getting something done or accomplished. scripture, John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made”. STOP by him?. YES, Jesus the Christ. but Christ was not in the beginning?, or as John 1:1 say "WAS" he, (smile). Oh yes he was, without flesh, without bone, and without blood. the Spirit. he’s creator, GOD, (JESUS), who only manifested in our time. remember the definition of “by”, when used as a prep, see above,. well here in John 1:3 “by” is used as a prep, in which, it indicate the person responsible for a creative work. well that definition just sealed it for the trinitarians, by or through is the SAME PERSON. that just eliminated your so called "second" person. now, Hebrews 11:3 "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear”. now we can see clearly, and understand the verse perfectly. once the Kingdom is taken up there is no more need for a mediator. Galatians 3:20 "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one". for God is ONE, Lord, and one GOD, the SAME PERSON, that why he is called "Lord", God. the Son is the Father in flesh. as we have seen from the definitions above, BY connote the meaning, Through, or with, denoting the agent, means, instrument or cause. by himself, Christ Jesus, his Spirit, which is SHARED in flesh now, glorified, (see 2 Cor. 3:17) . This spirit, this Word, (John 1:1) his Arm, is made bare, (Isa 52:10). here is that arm of God, the only begotten of the Spirit, and the Spirit is the Father as we have already proved. and the Lord is that Spirit, (see 2 Cor. 3:17.now, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: BEING, G5225 ὑπάρχω huparcho (hoop-ar'-kho) v. mean to begin under (quietly), i.e. come into existence (be present or at hand), or (expletively) to exist (as copula or subordinate to an adjective, participle, adverb or preposition, or as an auxiliary to a principal (verb)). KJV: after, behave, live. the KJV translate it as "LIVE", forever, or to continue to exist, forever. Now, what do "Copila", in the above definition, means. something that connects or links together. the word, G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso above, is within, by, through, or with, denoting the agent, means, instrument or cause. G5225 ὑπάρχω huparcho (hoop-ar'-kho) above is something that connects or links together, to EXIST together. meaning in ONE BODY. the Son, the diversity, (spirit, Lord), and the FATHER, (Spirit, LORD). will be in BODY. at the present, until, or after the Kingdom is delivered up. this copula, of Father, LORD, and Son, Lord, is a Allos expression in numerical difference, but the same sort, which is NATURE. let me explain it again, but from a technical point of view. if Jesus the Son, the shared spirit is G243 ἄλλος allos, and Allos expresses a numerical difference. what is a "numerical" difference?, that only means a PRESENT THAT IS ANOTHER, simply a share of one self, NUMERICALLY, (like as in Adam, the Last). the Lord is a SHARED SPIRIT IN FLESH AND BONE, THAT IS A NUMERICIAL DIFFERENCE in presents, or concrete form only. the term is called DIFFERENTIATION. look it up. question what is the OPPOSITE?, since the process of “ANOTHER PRESENT”, is the share of Spirit. so, what is the opposite of DIFFERENTIATION, answer, "ASSIMILATION". the definition of "ASSIMILATION" is to take in and incorporate as one's own, other words, (within), one's self. STOP, go back to the definition of "SUBJECT", G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso (hoop-ot-as'-so), within, by, through, or "WITH". Now John 1:1 watch the "With" used in the reverse. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". the Word was "WITH" God, and he WAS "With" MEN, in a body, which is the Allos, or the NUMERICIAL DIFFERENCE. supportive Scripture, Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us". the Son is the SAME PERSON only in flesh. remember, God is the FATHER, and if God is "WITH" us that means that the FATHER is with us now, as in John 1:1 states "with" us, how?. as Matthew 1:23 said, in flesh. and NOW THAT THE KINGDOM IS DELIVERED UP. the Son is "WITH" or ASSIMILATED, "WITH", or within the "Father" once more as was in the beginning, Spirit, but only now within a body, hence “EVERLASTING FATHER, ONE PERSON. just as the scriptures states, verse 1 Corinthians 15:28 "And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all". notice it said "ALL IN ALL". the all in all is the oneness of God. not a threesome, but ONE. that is Allos. and God is the TITLE of both the Father, and the Son. lets bare this out in scripture, Revelation chapter 22, its the Lamb and God in the chapter right. who face do we see "HIS", meaning only one face will we see. but do not the scriptures say God "and" the Lamb?. but there is only one FACE, (smile), to see. when the Kingdom is taken up, no more mediator, only the Father so that he may be "ALL in ALL". hence the truth of Isaiah 9:6 the “EVERLASTING FATHER”, JESUS THE CHRIST. not the Son, but the "EVERLASTING FATHER", for his, (JESUS) is a Kingdom that is for ever, and ever. Oh the beauty of "DIVERSITY".

so now you have only one PERSON clearly seen, NO TRINTY ever existed, and never will. so the Son is the FATHER in Flesh.

re-read it for clarity.

again diversity answer all bible question,

Old 06-20-2014, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationWriter View Post
- What makes you think Jesus did not mean: I am He Whom The Father Sent?
Isn't that, what He kept telling them?
its not what I think, but what God said. JESUS kept telling who he was, they got so upset with him, the high priest at that time said, "tell us plainly who you are". well he did, and before he told them.

John 10:37 "If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. the same Person. now Revelationwriter, listen closely, John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. did he not tell them afore?, listen, Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.
how plain can one get. but one still don’t believe. well you will die in your sins, because of unbelief. the word of God is true, and need to be believed, scripture,
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Believeth “IN”. who is “IN” Jesus the Man?. the son of God, answer the SON OF MAN, (GOD) shared Spirit. now back up to verse 13, "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. who came in a body?. GOD, again see Isaiah 35:4. how plain can one get.

be blessed.

Old 06-20-2014, 12:13 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
People have painted Jesus as being the God of this world, just view the responses:

"Men exalt themselves; and the things that they idolize from their own perceptions."

Old 06-20-2014, 01:05 PM

Quote:
its not what I think, but what God said. JESUS kept telling who he was, they got so upset with him, the high priest at that time said, "tell us plainly who you are". well he did, and before he told them.

John 10:37 "If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. the same Person. now Revelationwriter, listen closely, John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. did he not tell them afore?, listen, Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.
how plain can one get. but one still don’t believe. well you will die in your sins, because of unbelief. the word of God is true, and need to be believed, scripture,
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Believeth “IN”. who is “IN” Jesus the Man?. the son of God, answer the SON OF MAN, (GOD) shared Spirit. now back up to verse 13, "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. who came in a body?. GOD, again see Isaiah 35:4. how plain can one get.

be blessed.

You keep throwing out Isaiah 35:4:

*4* Comfort one another, ye fainthearted; be strong, fear not; behold, our God renders judgement, and he will render it; he will come and save us.

What's your point?...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity