Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 03:36 PM

11,903 posts, read 3,722,928 times

Advertisements

Dani,

Please don't let "beloved's" message of hate knock what faith you have.

Old 07-07-2009, 03:37 PM

5,925 posts, read 6,953,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
So dont be too suprised when it occurs, for i told you so..
Surprised? Why would I be surprised?

1Pt 4:12 . Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

Old 07-07-2009, 03:39 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,334,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post

1Pt 4:12 . Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

Yes it's absolutely necessary .

Old 07-07-2009, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniMae1 View Post
Okay I know I have my issues too! But for Pete's sake! This guy is sooo depressing! I keep getting my hopes up that there is hope for myself...and then I read beloved's word's of wisdom....god hates me....
The good news will send a message of reality to a person, NOT futility.

There is a reality that it is much much better to avoid sin so as to not be judged by not overcoming it and to avoid it's consequenses.

That reality however still remains in the security of Gods love whether anyone likes to hear it right now or not. Gods love is not demonstrated in scripture to ever be a message of futility for anyone nor will it send the message of even the possibility of a futile life.

In my life (others have to determine that they will) any doctrine that offers a perspective of futility for any persons eternal destiny no matter the justification is something I can rightly reject through scripture.

Old 07-07-2009, 03:50 PM

1,876 posts, read 2,393,306 times
Quote:
Because now your under judicial blindness..but then you wont be..reality is going to steer you in the face..

Old 07-07-2009, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Because now your under judicial blindness..but then you wont be..reality is going to steer you in the face..

I already believe that reality will come upon me, so your not showing why I will be surprised.

Why will I be surprised?

Old 07-07-2009, 04:00 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,334,160 times
Quote:
Beloved57,Phazelwood as spoke well of the Lord regardless of his differences he as with you , all you seem to be doing is beating him down with scripture. It's obvious which of you are in the Spirit and who is operating in the flesh.

Old 07-07-2009, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Beloved57,Phazelwood as spoke well of the Lord regardless of his differences he as with you , all you seem to be doing is beating him down with scripture. It's obvious which of you are in the Spirit and who is operating in the flesh.
I am witnessing to the Truth..

Old 07-07-2009, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
I already believe that reality will come upon me, so your not showing why I will be surprised.

Why will I be surprised?
I know you believe a lot of things, people who are decieved dont realize it..they believe they are in the right..i.e these:

Matt 7:

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Old 07-07-2009, 04:12 PM

Quote:
I know you believe a lot of things, people who are decieved dont realize it..they believe they are in the right..i.e these:

Matt 7:

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Of course, I understand scripture and it's use for doctrines of futility, but God is love, your not actually warning me of anything your playing these games.

What will I be surprised about? Details man, details.

I won't even be surprised if I hear Jesus tell me to depart from him, but God is LOVE SO THAT SUSTAINS ME THROUGH FIERY TRIALS.

Are you telling me I will find out that Allah is the real God or something? Help me out here, you say you know all truth, bring it on then, quit dancing around about it, DO YOUR JOB.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity