Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 10:01 AM

1,711 posts, read 1,902,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
Bob that is probably the best scripture Alan could use to make an argument on.

But you will note that the scripture does not say Jeremiah was born into the world before he was born into the world it says BEFORE I formed thee in the belly. Do we really want to open that can of worms?

Now you could be right, maybe it semantics, but the way Alan puts it forth as God seeing completion takes away foreknowledge, because it takes away the knowledge that something’s is going to happen and says it already happened.
The way I look at it you guys are arguing over what is the exact way that God sees things. I'm not sure we have that degree of insight into God's mind as to how He views time. We see through a glass darkly. To me your viewpoints are so close that it does not much matter... and I don't see that Alan's view of things really contradicts your beliefs re. free will and whether God intended sin or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2009, 11:29 AM

1,876 posts, read 2,391,374 times
No sense in you giving me something to read, for you reject the Truth..

Old 07-28-2009, 08:52 PM

11,123 posts, read 6,388,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
And you wonder why I don't make an answer to your posts

Old 07-28-2009, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
And you wonder why I don't make an answer to your posts
I dont care about your answers..none of them are based upon truth anyway..

Old 07-30-2009, 06:38 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
This statement of yours beloved reveals a lot . You expect us to read your long winded posts of how God hates everyone apart from the elect and is going to damn them all to hell fire, and you cannot be open enough to read anything from another poster who opposes your opinion(and that is all it is an opinion)

Old 07-30-2009, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
This statement of yours beloved reveals a lot . You expect us to read your long winded posts of how God hates everyone apart from the elect and is going to damn them all to hell fire, and you cannot be open enough to read anything from another poster who opposes your opinion(and that is all it is an opinion)
I dont care if you read my post or not..so far 1000's have..And Yes God Loves His elect and Hates the Non elect..

ps 5:

5The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Old 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM

Quote:
I dont care if you read my post or not..so far 1000's have..And Yes God Loves His elect and Hates the Non elect..

ps 5:

5The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
I would say without hesitation thousands have not , because every single post of yours consists of God loves the elect, hates sinners, damn all who don't believe to eternal damnation, calling all disagree with your opinion(because that's all it is an opinion) of their father the devil and anyone who doesn't agree with you rejects truth, you are like a broken record and worse still a dripping tap.

Old 07-30-2009, 03:10 PM

Quote:
I would say without hesitation thousands have not , because every single post of yours consists of God loves the elect, hates sinners, damn all who don't believe to eternal damnation, calling all disagree with your opinion(because that's all it is an opinion) of their father the devil and anyone who doesn't agree with you rejects truth, you are like a broken record and worse still a dripping tap.
Your opinion is worthless to me..all you do is teach contrarie to scripture..

Old 07-30-2009, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Your opinion is worthless to me..all you do is teach contrarie to scripture..
That is fine with me , i reject every word you say as being of the evil one.

Old 07-30-2009, 03:20 PM

Quote:
That is fine with me , i reject every word you say as being of the evil one.
You reject Gods Truth, and its Gods will that you do..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity