Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2010, 06:39 PM

392 posts, read 559,754 times

Advertisements

I never realized that the real Mt Siani had been found. The Bible has always placed it in Arabia. While the Catholic Church Built and sactuary around Mt St Catherines in Egypt claiming this to be Mt Siani. Seldom the secular humanist would mock the BIBLE claiming there was no evidence at St. Catherine's to prove it as the Mt or that it ever even existed. Now we can see there is proof that it is not St Catherines but rather another in Arabia just as the bible tells us so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-eSRcr9CWw

[SIZE=6][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2010, 09:23 AM

2,741 posts, read 8,885,836 times
Link to the arkdiscovery.com people who made the movie clip:

Welcome to ArkDiscovery.com

Fascinating topics. I don't suppose anyone will be able, anytime soon, to "prove" this to be the real Mt Sinai, but I'd say it's a much better candidate than all the previous, IMO, because it fits the Bible description. It, and the other discoveries, remain controversial: some accept them as real, others not.

Q: Does anyone think this mountain is still regarded as a holy place, by God? Will God somehow preserve it, for all eternity, or will it someday perish? Is it now "just another mountain", of no more importance than all the millions of other mountains?

Personally, I would wish that God would transport the whole thing into some back corner of heaven, so that someday all of us could explore it to our hearts content...

Bud

Old 02-01-2010, 04:37 PM

9,690 posts, read 10,018,190 times
Yes I`ve had this book for 10 years now called ``The Gold of Exodus`` great story about these two men went looking for Gold and found the real Moses Lord`s Mountain on the eastern side of the Red Sea in Saudi Arabia, on this mountain they call today Jabal al Lawz, which confirms the Biblical account of the Mountain where The Lord God gave Moses the Ten Commandments. at the Mountain they call Mount Horeb, where Moses spit the rock and water gushed out......Well the Book ``The Gold of Exodus`` said that they went to this mountian the same way the Moses and the people travelled, passing though the Oassis palm trees of Elim and on to the mountain which is burnt on the outside of the mountain,,,, which is burnt believed to where The Lord rested on this Mountain of Holy Ground and Burnt by HIS Eternal Fire.,,,,,,, The problem is that the area is in the part were the Government of Saudia Arabia has a armed forces bases near there and this area is off limits...... They did see a carved figure on the side of a rock, of a cow or bull near the mountain . .. on the Internet they are planning to release a movie on the Book by Howard Blum `` The Gold of Exodus``

Old 02-03-2010, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudinAk View Post
Link to the arkdiscovery.com people who made the movie clip:

Welcome to ArkDiscovery.com

Fascinating topics. I don't suppose anyone will be able, anytime soon, to "prove" this to be the real Mt Sinai, but I'd say it's a much better candidate than all the previous, IMO, because it fits the Bible description. It, and the other discoveries, remain controversial: some accept them as real, others not.

Q: Does anyone think this mountain is still regarded as a holy place, by God? Will God somehow preserve it, for all eternity, or will it someday perish? Is it now "just another mountain", of no more importance than all the millions of other mountains?

Personally, I would wish that God would transport the whole thing into some back corner of heaven, so that someday all of us could explore it to our hearts content...

Bud
For some reason, I think Mt Siani is here and here is more proof. Laviathan was apparently found here also, as scripture indicates. Remember the bible tells us we shall reign on earth with christ forever, during and after the millenium. I believe Mt Siani will remain forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmp68Er0ZVc

Old 02-03-2010, 10:46 PM

4,346 posts, read 6,619,043 times
And here's the counter view:
Problems with Mt. Sinai in Saudi Arabia

Old 02-07-2010, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post
And here's the counter view:
Problems with Mt. Sinai in Saudi Arabia

There are several problems with that.

1) The Bible never tells us where Mt Sinai specifically is

2) The Bible clearly tells us it is in Arabia, eliminating this possibility you have posted.

3) Mt Siani today was named as Mt Siani by a Roman Catholic woman, St. Catherine in the siani Penensula in Egypt.

4) When God said, Mt Sinai, he meant what he considered to be Mt Siani in Arabia, not in Egypt.

5) Mt. Siani in Egypt is geographically incorrect and does not match scriptures, nor does it present any physical evidence or geographic placement in the Hebrews Historic Exodus.

6) Mt Siani in Arabia pesents geographic accuracy of the Exodus and its timing as well as physical proof and physical realics to prove itself.

Old 02-07-2010, 03:23 PM

4,346 posts, read 6,619,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon7620 View Post
There are several problems with that.
Understood - just posting the counter argument for consideration.

Old 02-08-2010, 09:26 AM

25,080 posts, read 16,329,300 times
"The Bible is Right and somebody is wrong." That is the title of a little Sunday school song that I see is more true the older I get.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity