Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 11:04 AM

8,989 posts, read 14,566,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
No I see it..

Christian gays are true Christians and you aren't.

Based on your logic as they are truly more persecuted than you are as I haven't seen your persecution timeline yet.

Still waiting..
Ummmm....that is not what Robin is saying.....Many people are persecuted, Jews, blacks. He is saying persecuted for being a follower of Christ and all the rules and commands it comes with.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:07 AM

4,213 posts, read 5,835,697 times
Quote:
Try again.. make your point Robin... Hell just say "what fundy said" and that would suffice and would equate to at least 1000% more than you've said here..

maybe we could run all your "point making threads" through fundy to get a proper translation in the future..
He got it and I cleary made my point but you still want to fight. Reread this thread and you will see but you may not acknowledge the point.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:07 AM

4,507 posts, read 9,063,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
Ummmm....that is not what Robin is saying.....Many people are persecuted, Jews, blacks. He is saying persecuted for being a follower of Christ and all the rules and commands it comes with.
What kind of persecution are you looking for? What form would it come in? Who, exactly, would be doling out persecution?

Old 02-17-2010, 11:09 AM

4,440 posts, read 9,070,300 times
Quote:
Dear Fundy (aka Robin Translator 5000 - Trademarked)

Could you please ask Robin if that is indeed what he is saying?

Much thanks in advance!

Old 02-17-2010, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
He got it and I cleary made my point but you still want to fight. Reread this thread and you will see but you may not acknowledge the point.
I can't acknowledge what you never made Robin.

I don't want to fight. You were the one who in the second post of your own thread said:

Quote:
How many true Christians are here? Or do we have to settle for pretenders?
So now assuming fundy is correct in his assumption to the point you were making (Thanks Fundy! )..

Could you please now outline your persecution?

or

are you a pretender?

I'll have to assume (just as everyone else here not named fundy) that failure to list your no doubt many instances of persecution would equate to you being a pretender and thus --> not a true Christian.

I wait the long awaited persecutions of Robin.

Go!

Old 02-17-2010, 11:18 AM

8,989 posts, read 14,566,328 times
Quote:
Dear Fundy (aka Robin Translator 5000 - Trademarked)

Could you please ask Robin if that is indeed what he is saying?

Much thanks in advance!
actually it is but you being spiritually immature can't understand what he is talking about.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:20 AM

You really don't see the point. I can bear my cross yet you refuse to see the point even in Fundies explinations.

I do not need a list I have the whole thread of hatred spewed at me for merely making a point, and you still don't see it.

Thankyou BT you are a credit to the world theology.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:24 AM

Quote:
actually it is but you being spiritually immature can't understand what he is talking about.
Are those words or did those come from the Robin Translator 5000?

Could you please ask the Robin Translator 5000 how his thesis on his persecution is coming?

Don't want no pretenders here right?

I would think the past 5 years of the persecution of Robin would suffice.. Surely given how important persecution is and considering Robin's "true Christian-ness" there are many many good persecutions he can enlighten us on.

Tick tock..

Tick tock.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Are those words or did those come from the Robin Translator 5000?

Could you please ask the Robin Translator 5000 how his thesis on his persecution is coming?

Don't want no pretenders here right?

I would think the past 5 years of the persecution of Robin would suffice.. Surely given how important persecution is and considering Robin's "true Christian-ness" there are many many good persecutions he can enlighten us on.

Tick tock..

Tick tock.
Look at all the hatred and anger aimed at the subject, not me but the subject of the thread. This coming from people who accuse other of spewing hatred. How much clearer can it be?

Old 02-17-2010, 11:37 AM

4,507 posts, read 9,063,398 times
Quote:
Look at all the hatred and anger aimed at the subject, not me but the subject of the thread. This coming from people who accuse other of spewing hatred. How much clearer can it be?
Bigthirsty.....I think Robin means that you are persecuting him/her. I guess that means Robin is thankful...you are confirming his/her status as a true Christian.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity