Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2015, 04:55 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,753,029 times

Advertisements

Greeting
Sorry guys the title was not was not what I wanted to say, but it was my heart came circumcise

How can I be saved, from the judgment to come, and it will come
How or what may I give to the Lord
For me I give my heart
I as christen, don’t give anything, of any personal my mines, I don’t just say Jesus I accept Christ in his name, I say I give you my heart, that you may redeemed my heart from all of my sins, it comes from the redeemed heart of a man or woman who has been justified before Christ, by faith and who is trusting in the Lord Jesus Christ alone for forgiveness of sins.

I sacrifice my heart, as a living sacrifice, holy, truth, and spirit, acceptable to God
I must present my body as a living sacrifice!
A living sacrifice, just as Christ heart was afflicted. Christ did not, free us from confess and our sins, are not lifted, yet, but you must confess you sins, for remission of sin, through the blood if Christ’s

Being a spiritual person, I present my heart on a spiritual Altar, my body is my heart, and such I then I say, to the Lord? This all I am, I present my heart as living sacrifice, Then I begin to confess daily, Until the Lord see the Love of your confess is true.

For me, doing this, the Holy Spirit circumcise my heart, this is acceptable to God

In Deuteronomy 30:6 And the LORD your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, which you may live.

Isaiah 43:7 Everyone who is called by My name, Whom I have created for My glory; I have formed him, yes, I have made him."

Here are some verses to support, that does the Lord required repented heart.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer.

Romans 10:9-10 if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

Romans 10: 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 12:1 present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.

Psalm 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart-- These, O God, You will not despise.

Psalm 34:18 The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit.

Psalm 17:3 You have tested my heart; You have visited me in the night; You have tried me and have found nothing; I have purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.

If I going to die, or my love one become very sick, I know that I will cry just as much as a baby, not to die or a love one, may become very ill. Confession is equal to person crying out; to the Lord cry out is “Hosanna” Save me now!

Those who will cry out to the Lord verses to support, that does the Lord required repented heart. I t not tear of the eyes, but the tear of the heart

Psalms 142:1-3 I cry out to the LORD with my voice; With my voice to the LORD I make my supplication. I pour out my complaint before Him; I declare before Him my trouble. When my spirit was overwhelmed within me,

Acts 21:28 Crying out, "Men of Israel, help! This is the man who teaches all men everywhere against the people, the law, and this place; and furthermore he also brought Greeks into the temple and has defiled this holy place."

Psalms 141:1-2 LORD, I cry out to You; Make haste to me! Give ear to my voice when I cry out to You. Let my prayer be set before You as incense, The lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

Isaiah 40:2-3 "Speak comfort to Jerusalem, and cry out to her, That her warfare is ended, That her iniquity is pardoned; For she has received from the LORD'S hand Double for all her sins." The voice of one crying in the wilderness: "Prepare the way of the LORD; Make straight in the desert A highway for our God.

Psalms 107:28-31 Then they cry out to the LORD in their trouble, And He brings them out of their distresses. He calms the storm, So that its waves are still. Then they are glad because they are quiet; So He guides them to their desired haven. Oh, those men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men!

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 04-15-2015 at 05:38 PM.. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2015, 06:46 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,231,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
Greeting
Sorry guys the title was not was not what I wanted to say, but it was my heart came circumcise

[b]How can I be saved, from the judgment to come, and it will come
How or what may I give to the Lord
For me I give my heart
I as christen, don’t give anything, of any personal my mines, I don’t just say Jesus I accept Christ in his name, I say I give you my heart, that you may redeemed my heart from all of my sins, it comes from the redeemed heart of a man or woman who has been justified before Christ, by faith and who is trusting in the Lord Jesus Christ alone for forgiveness of sins.

redacted for sense and sensibility
To pray to be "saved from the judgment"..what is there to be saved from? The love of Jesus?

I merely say I ACCEPT JESUS, and the future looks oh so bright...

How can a man, a person, ever claim to be justified as they stand before God?

Any man, person, on the express train with sights set on salvation, is on the WRONG train..

We ought to be the warrior Jesus was and be concerned not with wages or rewards, because what we do is for LOVE, and no reward can ever over come the love of one who lays their life down...

Old 04-20-2015, 07:18 PM

2,817 posts, read 3,463,013 times
Jesus did it all. I just live with that. When I sin, I ask " is what Jesus did enough for that sin?" Then I realize I cannot out-sin the grace of God. What a relief that I don't have to do anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity