Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2010, 02:13 PM
qwy qwy started this thread

296 posts, read 520,176 times

Advertisements

Of the 50 states, what is the friendliest big city in the U.S.?

If you've been listening to NPR or reading yahoo news, you will see that they have named the 10 or 25 friendliest small towns. I was thinking it was Seattle, but then I read on here about the "Seattle freeze", then I was thinking San Francisco, but I just read a news article saying how there is great racial tension between Asians and black. I was going to just visit, but then a poster on another forum about Houston vs. Atlanta or Seattle vs. San Francisco said a statement I found very true. When you only visit a city for a week you only get the tourist experience, I’m asking any and all people who have lived in more than one state.

You don't have to mention cost of living, weather, or crime, just the over all attitude of the city.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City