Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2011, 12:36 PM

16,508 posts, read 26,291,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by btownboss4 View Post
You Clearly did not go to one of those highly touted Univerities in California, otherwise you would know Italics is only to be used when refering to a Major Work.
Why did you capitalize the "C" in clearly?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2011, 12:39 PM

14,019 posts, read 15,001,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie_himself View Post
Why did you capitalize the "C" in clearly?
I did it for added stress on that word.

Old 12-04-2011, 01:51 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,576,277 times
Quote:
You Clearly did not go to one of those highly touted Univerities in California, otherwise you would know Italics is only to be used when refering to a Major Work.
No but I know a lot of people who did...lol..fomc...look your typical easties acid tongue and insults can't break down real Californian like myself I feel good about myself , what about yourself ( need to put someone down in order to stick your chest out....) ????

Old 12-04-2011, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Sorry but I'm going to have myself some fun now , I was once upon a time employed by a program that took the children of weafare Mothers both to school and home from school and watched them until the mothers finished their's training , school , work day and returned home. One of those girls grew up and went to UC Berkeley ( from weafare to the Hallowed Halls Of UC Berkeley ) and I also knew some former Knuckleheads from the Ghetto's of Tulsa Oklahoma who got into easties Ivy League Universities...lol...fomc..falling out of my chair...just figure that will you.

Old 12-04-2011, 02:26 PM

14,019 posts, read 15,001,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Sorry but I'm going to have myself some fun now , I was once upon a time employed by a program that took the children of weafare Mothers both to school and home from school and watched them until the mothers finished their's training , school , work day and returned home. One of those girls grew up and went to UC Berkeley ( from weafare to the Hallowed Halls Of UC Berkeley ) and I also knew some former Knuckleheads from the Ghetto's of Tulsa Oklahoma who got into easties Ivy League Universities...lol...fomc..falling out of my chair...just figure that will you.
just cause they are poor does not make the dumb
and you obviously haven't been to the east, because you call us easties, implying we are all the same.

Old 12-05-2011, 05:09 AM

Quote:
and you obviously haven't been to the east, because you call us easties, implying we are all the same.
Yeah I been to the east , was stationed in the east in the Military..Mass , Virginia, Florida , Georgia

Old 12-05-2011, 05:36 AM

California Urbanity and Topography LONG BEACH CA

Catalina Adventure Tours - Long Beach, CA - YouTube

Lily tours Long Beach on a Segway - YouTube

Hydrobiking in Long Beach, CA - YouTube

LB Hydrobikes Cowgirls?? - YouTube

Hydrobike Tour Naples, Long Beach, Ca - YouTube

Old 12-05-2011, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Doesn't the majority of easties call low income and weafare people dummies....

Old 12-05-2011, 09:25 AM

16,508 posts, read 26,291,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Doesn't the majority of easties call low income and weafare people dummies....
I would think the same about Californians.

Old 12-05-2011, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie_himself View Post
I would think the same about Californians.
Californian are much more compassionate than your run of the mill easties. That the problem with the West Coast(Too Much Money) tied up in Welfare and Social Programs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City