Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2010, 09:01 AM

1,517 posts, read 2,319,763 times

Advertisements

[quote=1coolcustomer;16126454]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuda View Post

Damn dude take a chill pill, prozac or something...thryoid problems perhaps? Maybe you need a synthroid. You started cutting on everything FL and Gator related.

And no I don't like men, I just think Gator cheerleaders are hotter. The paper bag thing was a joke.

You even went to the extent to google my neighborhood. FYI, Hernando FL is largely a community based around a chain of large lakes.......some nice FL waterfront real estate. We have a couple of smaller 5-10 unit trailer parks, but all in all it's a great community. I have one of the largest lots in the neighborhood with a view of Lake Tsala Apopka right out my back door.
If your so much into googling, try google earth and take a sreet view look at some of the homes up and down Parson's Point road and Lakefront Dr.

I'm in Florida braniac....you know home to Lynyrd Skynyrd...also like Beatles, Stones , Metallica, AC/DC. The Barr, Bolton references are a joke.

And as far as the Gators sucking this year....the year ain't over yet, they'll still win the SEC East and maybe the SEC Championship...they'll end up in a major BCS Bowl.

Not the SEC Championship. They would have to beat Bama, and that isn't happening this year. It is about time somebody upset FL's arrogance. Chomp chomp...hahaha.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2010, 09:27 AM

2,098 posts, read 3,460,038 times
[quote=1coolcustomer;16126454]
Quote:

Damn dude take a chill pill, prozac or something...thryoid problems perhaps? Maybe you need a synthroid. You started cutting on everything FL and Gator related.

And no I don't like men, I just think Gator cheerleaders are hotter. The paper bag thing was a joke.

You even went to the extent to google my neighborhood. FYI, Hernando FL is largely a community based around a chain of large lakes.......some nice FL waterfront real estate. We have a couple of smaller 5-10 unit trailer parks, but all in all it's a great community. I have one of the largest lots in the neighborhood with a view of Lake Tsala Apopka right out my back door.
If your so much into googling, try google earth and take a sreet view look at some of the homes up and down Parson's Point road and Lakefront Dr.

I'm in Florida braniac....you know home to Lynyrd Skynyrd...also like Beatles, Stones , Metallica, AC/DC. The Barr, Bolton references are a joke.

And as far as the Gators sucking this year....the year ain't over yet, they'll still win the SEC East and maybe the SEC Championship...they'll end up in a major BCS Bowl.
Love the selected memory and hypocrisy on this one, Cool. The minute I spend more than 30 seconds responding to one of your posts, which lambastes every team, conference, and poor innocent cheerleaders, is the day I become...well, an SEC fan.

As for your cheerleaders...oh, yeah, they're hot! In fact, most Southern schools have the finest specimens of cheerleaders.

And as for your Gators...well, they still suck IMO. Which is good, because maybe, just maybe, that rocket ship you've been living on will bring you down to earth and you can have a reasonable conversation regarding football, not one that constantly exhorts the superiority of the SEC every waking minute (others know what I'm talking about).

Old 10-03-2010, 10:55 AM

New AP Poll out.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...ap/?eref=sinav

Old 10-03-2010, 11:10 AM

749 posts, read 2,439,313 times
[quote=smel;16126517]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1coolcustomer View Post

Not the SEC Championship. They would have to beat Bama, and that isn't happening this year. It is about time somebody upset FL's arrogance. Chomp chomp...hahaha.
I wouldn't count on that......Florida actually had more yards than Alabama but just couldn't get it done in the red zone. The FL D held Ingram to just 47 yards, athough he got 2 td's. One of Fl's best playmakers , Demps isn't 100%.

Don't forget to get to the SEC Championship Bama still has to beat 2 ranked teams on the road and handle Auburn.

Old 10-03-2010, 11:44 AM

749 posts, read 2,439,313 times
[quote=Acuda;16126731]
Quote:

Love the selected memory and hypocrisy on this one, Cool. The minute I spend more than 30 seconds responding to one of your posts, which lambastes every team, conference, and poor innocent cheerleaders, is the day I become...well, an SEC fan.

As for your cheerleaders...oh, yeah, they're hot! In fact, most Southern schools have the finest specimens of cheerleaders.

And as for your Gators...well, they still suck IMO. Which is good, because maybe, just maybe, that rocket ship you've been living on will bring you down to earth and you can have a reasonable conversation regarding football, not one that constantly exhorts the superiority of the SEC every waking minute (others know what I'm talking about).
Well IMO Oregon sucks.....gave up 31 points on consecutive weekends, not top 3 material . Your rocket ship will crash when:
A) The ducks have to start playing upcoming consecutive weeks of teams that at least play .500 ball
B) The SEC Champ and the Big 10 Champ even if one had 1 loss play for the NC game, while even though a very unlikely undefeated Duck team doesn't get in.

Old 10-03-2010, 12:14 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,508,466 times
[quote=1coolcustomer;16127917]
Quote:

Well IMO Oregon sucks.....gave up 31 points on consecutive weekends, not top 3 material . Your rocket ship will crash when:
A) The ducks have to start playing upcoming consecutive weeks of teams that at least play .500 ball
B) The SEC Champ and the Big 10 Champ even if one had 1 loss play for the NC game, while even though a very unlikely undefeated Duck team doesn't get in.
An undefeated Oregon gets in over a one loss Alabama or Ohio State.

A one loss Boise State Donkey team will be playing in the City-Data dot com bowl.

Old 10-03-2010, 12:32 PM

4,077 posts, read 5,608,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post

A one loss Boise State Donkey team will be playing in the City-Data dot com bowl.
Without a doubt.

Old 10-03-2010, 12:59 PM

[quote=OhioIstheBest;16128211]
Quote:

Agreed. If we can go undefeated we get in to the NC. However, I am not sure we are going to go undefeated. Cool has it correct that we have some issues on defense. We have always had issues on defense. We have been able to make adjustments at halftime, but anyone who knows football realizes that this is not a good thing. To expect the offense to continue to score this many points is not wise. Our offense is led by a kid who will be making only his 5th start. He has looked outstanding, leading us back from defecits, but we need to shore things up. It will be tough to go to USC, to Cal, and finish with Zona, UW, and the Civil War. My brain thinks we are still a year or two away.

Old 10-03-2010, 03:41 PM

3,791 posts, read 8,900,987 times
Why is it that I have more respect for IAA than IA? Oh yeah...the bowl side is all based on opinion.

(And yes I know...FBS/FCS...still IA/IAA)

Old 10-03-2010, 11:29 PM

2,819 posts, read 6,455,438 times
[quote=1coolcustomer;16127614]
Quote:
Originally Posted by smel View Post

I wouldn't count on that......Florida actually had more yards than Alabama but just couldn't get it done in the red zone. The FL D held Ingram to just 47 yards, athough he got 2 td's. One of Fl's best playmakers , Demps isn't 100%.

Don't forget to get to the SEC Championship Bama still has to beat 2 ranked teams on the road and handle Auburn.
Bama would wipe Florida again in a SEC Championship rematch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football