Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 02:28 PM

601 posts, read 1,076,048 times

Advertisements

1. Bama- All I CAN SAY IS, THEY JUST RELOADED!
2. LSU- This team was raw last year, but they will really have blood in their eyes this year!
3. Arkansas- Still a dangerous team, defense will be better! I wouldn't be surprised if they won the west!
4. South Carolina- A good class coming in, and Lattimore back ! JMO, the best team in the east!
5. Georgia- They may have the #1 defense in the country! WOW
6. Auburn- This team is well coached, with a new off. and def. Coordinator! They will be ready!
7. Mississippi State- One of the toughest venues in the SEC and the Cowbells! Russell time to shine man!
8. Florida- As a Gator fan, I know we will have a brutal defense, but I think Pease adds flavor to the off.!
9. Mizzou- I like their style of the Spread Attack, but expect them to pass more, due to qb recovery!
10.Tennessee- They will be mean, just all out nasty, with everyone healthy they will make some noise!
11.Texas A&M- They will be battling Arky for 3rd, in 4 to 6 years! Or it could be sooner!
12.Vandy- They were close to having a 9 win season last year! This team has confidence and it shows!
13.Ole Miss- The Land Sharks will be back! New coach and QB, I see a bowl bid and beating Texas, no joke!
14.Kentucky- They will carry the momentum from the Tenn win, just like Vandy, they be confident!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2012, 02:38 PM

2,098 posts, read 3,460,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta-SSiPP View Post
1. Bama- All I CAN SAY IS, THEY JUST RELOADED!
2. LSU- This team was raw last year, but they will really have blood in their eyes this year!
3. Arkansas- Still a dangerous team, defense will be better! I wouldn't be surprised if they won the west!
4. South Carolina- A good class coming in, and Lattimore back ! JMO, the best team in the east!
5. Georgia- They may have the #1 defense in the country! WOW
6. Auburn- This team is well coached, with a new off. and def. Coordinator! They will be ready!
7. Mississippi State- One of the toughest venues in the SEC and the Cowbells! Russell time to shine man!
8. Florida- As a Gator fan, I know we will have a brutal defense, but I think Pease adds flavor to the off.!
9. Mizzou- I like their style of the Spread Attack, but expect them to pass more, due to qb recovery!
10.Tennessee- They will be mean, just all out nasty, with everyone healthy they will make some noise!
11.Texas A&M- They will be battling Arky for 3rd, in 4 to 6 years! Or it could be sooner!
12.Vandy- They were close to having a 9 win season last year! This team has confidence and it shows!
13.Ole Miss- The Land Sharks will be back! New coach and QB, I see a bowl bid and beating Texas, no joke!
14.Kentucky- They will carry the momentum from the Tenn win, just like Vandy, they be confident!
Wow, this just happens to be my TOP 14 in the country!

Old 06-24-2012, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuda View Post
Wow, this just happens to be my TOP 14 in the country!
Wow, lol yeah it was tough though!

Old 06-24-2012, 02:47 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,519,129 times
I agree that Mizzou should be rated higher than A&M because they're in the SEC East. That said, I think A&M has more talent than Mizzou and they will continue to recruit better than Mizzou. It will interesting to see how well Mizzou's offense plays in the SEC. My guess is they won't score nearly as many points as they have in recent history. The SEC is about defense and line play, that is why they keep winning national championships.

Old 06-24-2012, 03:20 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,897,070 times
Ole Miss to a bowl game... must be something good ur smoking on.

Last edited by Mr. GE; 06-24-2012 at 03:49 PM..

Old 06-24-2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
I agree that Mizzou should be rated higher than A&M because they're in the SEC East. That said, I think A&M has more talent than Mizzou and they will continue to recruit better than Mizzou. It will interesting to see how well Mizzou's offense plays in the SEC. My guess is they won't score nearly as many points as they have in recent history. The SEC is about defense and line play, that is why they keep winning national championships.
Man you right, far as a recruiting standpoint, A&M is in a better position entering the league than Mizzou, SC and Arky! The thing with Mizzou is the Franklin had a ton of rushing yards, with Henry Joisey out! He did what he had to do but it's seem like they been depending on him to run the ball, now he's recovering from the injury, which is great! But the thought of getting hurt scrambling like that is a huge risk! I don't think he will do it lot at all! What you think man?

Old 06-24-2012, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
Ole Miss to a bowl game... must something good ur smoking on.
LOL, I really do think so! I think Bo Wallace the real deal!

Old 06-24-2012, 03:50 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,519,129 times
Quote:
Man you right, far as a recruiting standpoint, A&M is in a better position entering the league than Mizzou, SC and Arky! The thing with Mizzou is the Franklin had a ton of rushing yards, with Henry Joisey out! He did what he had to do but it's seem like they been depending on him to run the ball, now he's recovering from the injury, which is great! But the thought of getting hurt scrambling like that is a huge risk! I don't think he will do it lot at all! What you think man?
I guess what I'm really trying to say is Mizzou better get much, much more physical on both lines. Their OL must have great footwork, violent hands and be able to move the big DL's in the SEC. If they can't achieve that, it won't matter who the QB or RB is. But, hey, they did land a stud in Green-Beckham.

Old 06-24-2012, 03:57 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,897,070 times
Quote:
LOL, I really do think so! I think Bo Wallace the real deal!
So you think the whole conference will make bowl games?

That's not even statistically possible with you having them ranked last in the West. They don't play KY... So even if they won all of their OOC games... That's only 4 wins, not enough for a bowl bid.

Old 06-24-2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
So you think the whole conference will make bowl games?

That's not even statistically possible with you having them ranked last in the West. They don't play KY... So even if they won all of their OOC games... That's only 4 wins, not enough for a bowl bid.
Just a quick glimse of how I view them, I don't think Kentucky will get a bowl but you never know!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football