Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2015, 09:47 PM

7,595 posts, read 6,089,079 times

Advertisements

It is time to Watch College Football Bowls and we have the LIST of MUST SEE BOWLS right here

Starting off on the East Coast with the SESPTIBLAST Bowl matching up Charlotte against SMU

The Mean Green of North Texas will be travelling to Detroit to meet eastern Michigan in the Ford Lemon Bowl co sponsored by the UAW

A New Bowl Sponsor, GlaxoSmithKline, the big drug company, takes to the mellow streets of Denver to bring you the WEED BOWL, which will be played by two teams whose coaches have been in the weeds all season, Ball State and Hawaii

And the National Championship, the Ex Lax Toilet Bowl, played of course in Albuquerque (for obvious reasons) Will see Central Florida put their perfect season on the line against the Jayhawks of Kansas.

Of course let us not forget about these bowls
The National Democratic Party's I QUIT Bowl features Minnesota agaisnt South Carolina

Miami will meet Maryland in the Donald Trump "Your Fired" Bowl in Atlantic City

And on a practice field in Ardmore Oklahoma, the Dr Suess WHO? Bowl will feature two programs from Division 3 Buena Vista vs Carlton. Both teams bring perfect records, but from Division 3 most people will be saying WHO ?

SO turn your TV on, grab a drink *and if Vern Lundquist is the announcer, turn off the sound) and enjoy the best that College football has to offer !

Old 12-19-2015, 07:28 AM

5,229 posts, read 4,613,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
It is time to Watch College Football Bowls and we have the LIST of MUST SEE BOWLS right here

Starting off on the East Coast with the SESPTIBLAST Bowl matching up Charlotte against SMU

The Mean Green of North Texas will be travelling to Detroit to meet eastern Michigan in the Ford Lemon Bowl co sponsored by the UAW

A New Bowl Sponsor, GlaxoSmithKline, the big drug company, takes to the mellow streets of Denver to bring you the WEED BOWL, which will be played by two teams whose coaches have been in the weeds all season, Ball State and Hawaii

And the National Championship, the Ex Lax Toilet Bowl, played of course in Albuquerque (for obvious reasons) Will see Central Florida put their perfect season on the line against the Jayhawks of Kansas.

Of course let us not forget about these bowls
The National Democratic Party's I QUIT Bowl features Minnesota agaisnt South Carolina

Miami will meet Maryland in the Donald Trump "Your Fired" Bowl in Atlantic City

And on a practice field in Ardmore Oklahoma, the Dr Suess WHO? Bowl will feature two programs from Division 3 Buena Vista vs Carlton. Both teams bring perfect records, but from Division 3 most people will be saying WHO ?

SO turn your TV on, grab a drink *and if Vern Lundquist is the announcer, turn off the sound) and enjoy the best that College football has to offer !
Haha! Appreciate your sense of humor, Cat!

Old 12-19-2015, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt cassidy View Post
haha! Appreciate your sense of humor, cat! :d

Old 12-19-2015, 09:48 PM

9,763 posts, read 7,475,048 times
With the NCAA I wouldn't be surprised to see this happen.

I mean if Colgate wants to send the NCAA cronies $15 million for a bowl between two 0 win teams called the "Colgate whitening who gives a $#!t toilet bowl" do you think NCAA would say no to that??

Old 12-23-2015, 12:57 PM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
And the National Championship, the Ex Lax Toilet Bowl, played of course in Albuquerque (for obvious reasons
What does this mean?

Old 12-24-2015, 11:44 AM

2,141 posts, read 1,387,599 times
I know these games ain't happening, but i'm doing picks for them anyway.

Charlotte vs. SMU
North Texas vs. Eastern Michigan
Ball State vs. Hawaii
UCF vs. Kansas
Minnesota vs. South Carolina
Miami vs. Maryland
Buena Vista vs. Carlton

Here are my picks.
Charlotte vs. SMU (There have been times this year SMU put up a decent fight.)
North Texas vs. Eastern Michigan (What clinches this? NT's 59 point loss to Portland State. And EMU could have a better record than 1-11 right now.)
Ball State vs. Hawaii (Ball State has fallen.)
UCF vs. Kansas (If this game actually happened, I think Kansas would win.)
Minnesota vs. South Carolina (I'll take Minnesota in this one.)
Miami vs. Maryland (Maryland sucks this year.)
Buena Vista vs. Carlton (I don't follow D3 football, so i'm just guessing.)

Old 12-24-2015, 12:41 PM

4,385 posts, read 4,389,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernTiger099 View Post

Charlotte vs. SMU
Ball State vs. Hawaii
UCF vs. Kansas
Miami vs. Maryland
Buena Vista vs. Carlton

Here are my picks.
North Texas vs. Eastern Michigan (What clinches this? NT's 59 point loss to Portland State. And EMU could have a better record than 1-11 right now.)
I have NO doubt that people have read your picks and are trying to call their bookie to lay a bet

Old 12-24-2015, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernTiger099 View Post

Charlotte vs. SMU
Ball State vs. Hawaii
UCF vs. Kansas
Miami vs. Maryland
Buena Vista vs. Carlton

Here are my picks.
I would vote for Eastern Michigan too because UNT, my Alma Mater, has been disappointing me all season.

Old 12-24-2015, 07:46 PM

5,229 posts, read 4,613,074 times
I could've sworn that Dolly Madison got into a bowl game.

Old 12-26-2015, 12:04 PM

18,218 posts, read 25,861,807 times
Quote:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football