Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2021, 03:32 PM

1,190 posts, read 1,197,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by COcheesehead View Post
Thanks buddy. I can’t even blame that on spellcheck.
Most if not ALL of the new developments up North (Wolf Ranch, Flying Horse etc...) will have houses VERY close together and some do not even allow 6ft. fencing. So you better enjoy your neighbors and their pets.

Monument and Palmer lake will have older houses with more room between them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2021, 04:36 PM

63 posts, read 53,315 times
Hmm, maybe we will have to include Monument and Palmer Lake in the search. Noticed another area a bit further north. Does any body have the scoop on The Perry Park area? Is that worth look?

Old 01-29-2021, 07:49 PM

6,825 posts, read 10,531,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss2424 View Post
Hmm, maybe we will have to include Monument and Palmer Lake in the search. Noticed another area a bit further north. Does any body have the scoop on The Perry Park area? Is that worth look?
Perry Park is definitely worth a look, as is Larkspur. But I expect they will be pricey.

Old 01-29-2021, 09:42 PM

13,827 posts, read 29,960,431 times
Quote:
Yes, it's kind of off the beaten path, and make sure your cell phone works when you go out for a visit. But it's a very beautiful area.

Old 01-29-2021, 09:48 PM

5,364 posts, read 5,145,684 times
Quote:
To me, Perry Park would be the ideal spot on the front range if you didn't have to go to 'town' very often and loved being outside. It's so beautiful and you're right next to Dakan Rd, which drops you out into the best spot of national forest in the Rampart Range. The area gets additional rain and it's more lush than other parts along I 25. They are also dropping new homes in right off Dakan Rd. If those are built yet, check those out!

That's the area, snapped from my phone!

Old 01-30-2021, 09:19 PM

63 posts, read 53,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil P View Post
To me, Perry Park would be the ideal spot on the front range if you didn't have to go to 'town' very often and loved being outside. It's so beautiful and you're right next to Dakan Rd, which drops you out into the best spot of national forest in the Rampart Range. The area gets additional rain and it's more lush than other parts along I 25. They are also dropping new homes in right off Dakan Rd. If those are built yet, check those out!

That's the area, snapped from my phone!
Today we explored the Perry Park area and also drove up Dakan Road. There isnt really anything available for sale righ now in the area but it was fun to explore anyway. Very unique topography. We will keep an eye on things there and hope for more to come available in the Spring time. Definately adding this area to the list of possibilities. Thanks all!

Old 01-31-2021, 08:08 AM

2,491 posts, read 2,712,075 times
Palmer Lake has some good restaurants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs