Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 08:12 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,534,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Excuse me the one with the white hat is the one who sat that bomb down by that little boy who died that not two minutes before that had hugged his dad , I will feel no sympathy for these two brothers . They have maimed and killed people and children included so shame on their father and them .Yes their father is an idiot and a terrorist as well .
There are reasons why I am waiting patiently for the end of this investigation, because when I think "Chechnya," I think first of all "Beslan."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_...hostage_crisis

Yep.
So it's important to know whether it's the Islamic militants again or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2013, 03:23 PM

203 posts, read 321,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Part of me wants to blame them, but most of me wants to feel so sorry for them. Imagine how they must be feeling.
Sounds like you are an empathetic person which is a good thing -- aren't enough of those around.

I think the parents deserve some blame for this. Where were they? As a parent, I feel it a bit strange to send my two young sons to another country to study and live with no responsible older relative at least in the same state that they could go to if they were needing emotional familial support. These ugly things in them were allowed to fester. Perhaps if they had close, loving relatives near them whatever hatred was in their hearts would not have been allowed to grow...

This is such a shame from so many vantage points. I feel badly for everyone involved. So much death and destruction and for what?

Old 04-22-2013, 05:46 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,965,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Excuse me the one with the white hat is the one who sat that bomb down by that little boy who died that not two minutes before that had hugged his dad , I will feel no sympathy for these two brothers . They have maimed and killed people and children included so shame on their father and them .Yes their father is an idiot and a terrorist as well .

When someone tells you your kid is smart, kind, adorable when young, you accept the compliment. The same should be true of the inverse. You accept the shame brought on your family.

Old 04-22-2013, 07:17 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,722,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy_rox2 View Post
Sounds like you are an empathetic person which is a good thing -- aren't enough of those around.

I think the parents deserve some blame for this. Where were they? As a parent, I feel it a bit strange to send my two young sons to another country to study and live with no responsible older relative at least in the same state that they could go to if they were needing emotional familial support. These ugly things in them were allowed to fester. Perhaps if they had close, loving relatives near them whatever hatred was in their hearts would not have been allowed to grow...

This is such a shame from so many vantage points. I feel badly for everyone involved. So much death and destruction and for what?
Oh, for pity's sake! The mom is in the US, in Cambridge. I believe the father lived here for a while, too.

Old 04-22-2013, 09:32 PM

15,526 posts, read 10,495,101 times
Quote:
Part of me wants to blame them, but most of me wants to feel so sorry for them. Imagine how they must be feeling.
Thoughts? They were probably in on it .

Old 04-22-2013, 09:40 PM

15,526 posts, read 10,495,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Oh, for pity's sake! The mom is in the US, in Cambridge. I believe the father lived here for a while, too.
She's in Dagestan, not sure when she moved back (some say the very end of last year).

Old 04-22-2013, 09:49 PM

560 posts, read 1,129,989 times
Well the media has spent a good deal of time dragging the fam through the mud. They called them delusional and crazy and brainwashed. Um somebody just lost their son , husband or brother and your being that disrespectful? And honestly I believe 100% they didnt know their kids were like that, thats why they are saying they were set up or brainwashed themselves. Who knows

Old 04-22-2013, 10:15 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,722,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
She's in Dagestan, not sure when she moved back (some say the very end of last year).
My mistake! So why did the guys stay in the US? Tamerlan was married, but what about Dzhokhar? He was going to college, living in a dorm.

Old 04-22-2013, 10:22 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,816,879 times
Quote:
Already did that. You have to remember that every human being was a beautiful babe in the arms of a loving mother...was a little boy who was once bounced on his father knee as they both chuckled with glee..The deep unconditional love that a parent has for a child is powerful....Yes- it must be horrible for the parents...The fact that your child might be falsely accused or in the alternative your child may have grown into a monster...the idea that your baby is dead and the other one lays in hospital with no hope in the future...That your baby may be tied to a table and executed....Anyone with a heart would feel the sorrow of these parents. The event is tragic all around...for victims for all. It should have never have happened...but it did.

Old 04-22-2013, 10:54 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,473,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
My mistake! So why did the guys stay in the US? Tamerlan was married, but what about Dzhokhar? He was going to college, living in a dorm.
Cuz they grew up in Cambridge and didn't want to go back to that sh*thole. But their heads were screwed up, so ...

Children are the riskiest investment in any person's entire life. A parent invests everything in them - all your money, 20 years of your life, and the deepest emotional investment anyone can make. This guy took his kids all the way to America - changed his life - gave up all his family and friends to try to give them a better life. And he did. Then after they were apparently grown up and appeared to be stable and on their way - old dad decided to go home. Maybe to spend a few years with his aged parents - who knows?

But yeah - it would have to be the most monumental shock for this poor dude to find out after all he tried his boys who he loves more passionately than anybody on the planet - to totally betray him and do something so horrible. If it was me, it would just rip my heart out. Of course I couldn't believe. I would feel like the ultimate failure. I would think - what did I do wrong. Frankly, I think I'd kill myself overloaded with grief and guilt.

Anton does not come across as a bad guy to me. Nor his wife. Nor the Aunt. They are just more people devastated in a tragedy manufactured by his two sons whose ill minds were warped by sick perverted religious wackos.

I followed this link Djohar Tsarnaev to TSAR019's Russian social media page. If you click on comments under the posting about the Boston bombing, you will read a whole lot of extremely stupid commentary over there that come up with the most bizarre notions up to and including all the people who were blown up were just actors - the bomb was fake - bs on and on. They think Jeff Bauman is some legless Special Forces guy called Nick Vogt and they have stories about someone attaching fake prosthetics and blah blah ...

There's a lot of stupid ass*oles over there. They call us stupid Americans cuz we can't see the victims at the end of the Marathon are actors!

If we're so stupid then why is it when a bomb explodes in Boston, we stop the city and kick ass while over there in Chechnya those moron blow each other up every day?

Idiocracy like you've never seen (caution, graphic): Осторожно, правильный смысл! - Бостонские чаепития или "Весь мир - театр"... + 18

And THIS is perhaps the dung of the bottom feeders. And we wonder why the Russians bomb them ...
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/frall...6_original.jpg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events