Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2014, 07:05 PM

597 posts, read 1,444,028 times

Advertisements

Dale First of all Whoppie didn't say she punched a man in the face.......if she claimed that then I would be saying something about that. I do not condone either sex punching someone in the face.

AND I do know who Beckel is. I didn't learn about him on this forum. All I did was post that he punched a woman in the face. If you think that this is the first show Beckel has been on, then you need to google him. He has been around the block over and over and over and once anyone is exposed this this vile vermin, one tends not to forget him.... Fox uses him as their trophy liberal expert.

I'm not trying to argue with anyone. I simply posted my opinion about this guy bragging about punching a woman in the face and how I believe Fox should hold him accopuntable for such an ignorant statement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2014, 07:07 PM

597 posts, read 1,444,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Fox has become so irrelevant that no one even cares any more what the Azzhats say.
Actually as much as people like to pretend that Fox is irrelevant, that is not accurate. They have more viewers than the other cable networks combined.

I am not carry water for them. I could care less, but they are far from irrelevant. That is even more why I think they need to have more responsible talking heads working for them.

Old 05-21-2014, 07:25 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,585,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveLidoBeach View Post
Actually as much as people like to pretend that Fox is irrelevant, that is not accurate. They have more viewers than the other cable networks combined.

I am not carry water for them. I could care less, but they are far from irrelevant. That is even more why I think they need to have more responsible talking heads working for them.
They ARE irrelevant. At any given time they have what??? Less than a million viewers in an entire day. That is like .3% of the population and what .3% of the population think or feel about anything is irrelevant in the large picture. Therefore these cable "news" shows, not just fox but all of them are punching WAY WAY over their numbers. Most people just don't give a hoot what they think, do or say.

To put it into perspective we get around 3 million viewers watching a single hockey game on CBC. That's almost 10% of the total population watching a single show. Even at those incredible numbers, when someone on the show makes some kind of political comment, the vast majority of watchers could care less what they think.

Old 05-21-2014, 07:36 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,790,307 times
Quote:
Last Thursday on Fox New's "The Five", Bob Beckel( one of the taking heads) was bragging about punching a women in the face. I tuned in on Friday just to see if anything was done about it and not a word was said.

Where are the women's groups? What about the war on women? What about calls for boycotting the advertisers? Or demands to cancel the show?

Someone can say they believe in traditional marriage and they dogs will come out gnawing and foaming at the mouth, demanding they be fired.

Now with the Fox News commentator bragging about beating a woman.....nothing is said?

Crickets from Fox News. I guess they must approve of this kind of thing. I would think punching a woman in the face is a felony assault crime.

Fox and their advertisers should be boycotted until this man is fired.
Why aren't you as outraged about MSNBC giving Al Sharpton his own show? He manipulated a girl into making false claims of rape nearly destroying the lives of innocent men and their families. He enticed a riot which claimed the life of seven people plus one of his lowlife followers who killed them.

So Beckel is a drunk slob who claims to have punched a woman. He never orchestrated a fake racial attack and rape, never incited a riot that cost anyone their life. You still think Beckel is that big a deal or is just Fox News that you have an axe to grind with?

Old 05-21-2014, 08:58 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,899,542 times
Wow, did this run amuck or what?

I doubt he actually punched a woman in the head for biting him but he might have smacked her in the head to get her to stop.

It made for great internet and most likely spawned thousands of threads like this one.

Old 05-22-2014, 05:54 AM

2,281 posts, read 3,036,928 times
What kind of punch was it? A shouryuken?

Old 05-22-2014, 06:56 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
Quote:
Last Thursday on Fox New's "The Five", Bob Beckel( one of the taking heads) was bragging about punching a women in the face. I tuned in on Friday just to see if anything was done about it and not a word was said.

Where are the women's groups? What about the war on women? What about calls for boycotting the advertisers? Or demands to cancel the show?

Someone can say they believe in traditional marriage and they dogs will come out gnawing and foaming at the mouth, demanding they be fired.

Now with the Fox News commentator bragging about beating a woman.....nothing is said?

Crickets from Fox News. I guess they must approve of this kind of thing. I would think punching a woman in the face is a felony assault crime.

Fox and their advertisers should be boycotted until this man is fired.
Here's the thing. Liberals don't watch Fox News. So I did not know that one of the five idiots had punched someone in the face.

Quote:
You would have to pay me a lot of money to watch these 5 idiots.
This.

Quote:
Fox has become so irrelevant that no one even cares any more what the Azzhats say.
And this too. ^^^^

Old 05-22-2014, 08:04 AM

2,054 posts, read 2,570,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
If we are to truly achieve gender equality in this country, women need to have the same opportunities as men to get punched in the face. A woman can get punched in the face just as well as a man.
That's hilarious man. I'm sorry woman's rights and PC groups, that's just comedy gold, even if the poster is an Auburn fan. Thanks for the chuckle.

Old 05-22-2014, 09:44 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,839,563 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgBjZAIrc_Y

Driller the token lefty is a pig and a women beater and needs to be replaced. Fox must condone that. I think they can find at least someone with a brain and some class.

OK, so you're saying that Fox can't find at least one person with a brain and some class.

Old 05-22-2014, 09:51 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,721,342 times
Quote:
haha, I guess if you get a bunch of leftists talking amongst themselves you may draw that conclusion. if you look at the ratings, you would draw another conclusion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events