Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 10:41 PM

372 posts, read 599,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
You just don't get it.

Of course he probably had other students 'wanting him.' But more than likely it would not have resulted in a 3 way.

And he was smart enough to know that hooking up with two older women would more than likely result in a total freak fest. . . . . . including all six orifices.

The possibilities must have seemed endless to that guy.
Smart? Anything but smart. It is sad that in this country being reckless and breaking laws and ruining lives equals smart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2014, 10:53 PM

4,792 posts, read 8,187,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1984 View Post
One of the teachers is in her 30s with a husband and 3 kids. The other is 24 and her daddy is a judge! While I want to give this kid a high 5, what happened is very wrong ethically and it is about time a message is sent at least in Louisiana. If found guilty, which appears to be a slam dunk (there are reports for the local Fox Station that they met multiple times and video taped some of their trysts), give them 12 years with parole after 6 years plus the other good stuff like adding them to the sexual predator list and removing their teaching license.

Teachers accused of group sex with student post bond - FOX 8 WVUE New Orleans News, Weather, Sports
Judges recuse themselves in Destrehan High School teacher student sex case | New Orleans - WDSU Home
Apparently you missed the part about one of their daddies being a Judge.

Old 10-04-2014, 04:08 AM

6,438 posts, read 6,916,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjdemak View Post
This, nothing like this ever happened during my time in high school.
It did, but not to me.

Old 10-04-2014, 06:42 AM

4,625 posts, read 12,291,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWillys View Post
Why adults do this is beyond me. You'd think this 16 year old student being a football player would have other students wanting him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
You just don't get it.

Of course he probably had other students 'wanting him.' But more than likely it would not have resulted in a 3 way.

And he was smart enough to know that hooking up with two older women would more than likely result in a total freak fest. . . . . . including all six orifices.

The possibilities must have seemed endless to that guy.
What I get is that you are a very confused person. I'm questioning the adults in this situation and why they made such poor choices. The minor male would have had other females his own age. These women have ruined their lives, and you make silly comments about what occurred. Being an adult in a long term monogamous relationship I think the weight of ramifications outweighs any sexual fantasy ideas you may have.
While the male may brag about his conquest the females will live out the remainder of their lives in shame.

Old 10-04-2014, 07:12 AM

21,096 posts, read 19,703,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ackmondual View Post
So does the boy get in trouble, age of consent or not? It seems like they get a free pass regardless.
It's a crime for teachers to have sex with their students, not the other way around. So he is off the hook.

Old 10-04-2014, 08:38 AM

3,563 posts, read 5,376,145 times
It must be wonderful to think in terms of absolutes and make life long criminals of people.
I wish the world was that biblically simple.\\
Age of consent varies from state/state and was determined a hundred years ago by biblical white guys.
Maybe it's time to revisit the issue.

In California I believe the age of consent is STILL NINETEEN//. In 1970 I personally knew three professors who married their students........and the professors were all female. The two I still know of are still married. Arrest them now!!!

Wasn't it Simpson young sister that got knocked up in one of two states where it is MANDATORY to charge stat. rape when the herdsire is more than four years older?? Nothing happened. But if it was YOU, you'd be doing hard time in a completely different way. This is just another conservative football to let you know who's in charge and that they're doing something about the "problems".

Old 10-04-2014, 08:48 AM

20,726 posts, read 16,363,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ackmondual View Post
So does the boy get in trouble, age of consent or not? It seems like they get a free pass regardless.
Why should the boy get in trouble? The women are in trouble because HE could not legally give consent...HE'S not accused of statutory rape though they very well should be.

Old 10-04-2014, 09:02 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,835,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_a49 View Post
Where were they, when I was in school.
Yeah !!!!! This lucky stiff (no pun intended) had a threesome !!!!!!

I always have to chuckle when I see some boy who has been "damaged" by some woman taking "advantage" of him. It doesn't work quite like that in the real world. The boy goes on with his life, brags to his buddies, and has no scars or trauma whatsoever.

All of us who had a Mrs. Robinson to show us the ropes are grateful, I know I was and am. So, when you see some parent outraged over their little boy (16 is no little boy though) being defiled by some mean, perverted woman, know that there is a lawsuit for financial gain behind it........nothing more.

Don

Old 10-04-2014, 09:12 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Technically "Group Sex" is more than 5. A threesome is just that.

These women should find a drunk partner at the bar like the rest of us.
Can't understand why a teacher would touch a student with a 10 (inch) foot ....... pole.

Old 10-04-2014, 09:23 AM

17,614 posts, read 17,649,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdr22 View Post
I think we are missing the most shocking part of this, the kid is in Louisiana, is 16 and is Still in School?????? (I have lived in the South so I am allowed to point this out).

Edit: oh yeah I forgot the details of the story, he had a Good Reason to stay in school.
Your statement is ignorant. So you lived in "the south"? Really, where and how long? You think the entire "south" is the same as Hollywood's ignorant and outdated view?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events