Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2014, 04:49 PM

187 posts, read 195,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
I'll probably blame the victims like all the knee-jerk reactors to the victims who've been executed by police this year.
Yes because when you attack a police officer as Brown did your automatic reaction is to blame the police officer for defending himself.

Your statement is disgusting, but this man is even more so.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2014, 04:53 PM
MJ7

6,221 posts, read 10,731,303 times
I'm surprised that police officers aren't demanding change as well, seeing as they have the spot light on them.

Old 12-20-2014, 04:54 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,818,209 times
I want to biff DeBlasio's face in the above photo. That guy's shown zero support for the police in that city.

Old 12-20-2014, 04:56 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,025,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGirl1002 View Post
City Councilman: 2 Police Officers Shot Dead In Brooklyn « CBS New York

NYC is becoming a battleground. I blame the Mayor. His wife and Al Sharpton are running the city now. Where's the protests and sit-ins for these poor guys who were just doing their jobs?

Gunman kills self after 2 NYPD cops fatally shot ‘execution style’ as ‘revenge’ for Garner | New York Post

Why are you race baiting?

Old 12-20-2014, 04:58 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,378,548 times
This is a problem with our SOCIETY, not the fault of Al Sharpton or the Mayor. Our society has a serious problem in its treatment of black people and its getting worse.

Old 12-20-2014, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
You have a crush on Al Sharpton too?
You were so RIGHT about them loving and salivating at the mere mention of Sharpton's name.

I thought you were joking at first, but jeeeezzzzzzzz...they practically LIVE for this man.

Old 12-20-2014, 05:01 PM

3,106 posts, read 3,987,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
This is a problem with our SOCIETY, not the fault of Al Sharpton or the Mayor. Our society has a serious problem in its treatment of black people and its getting worse.
No, not really. 51+% of America put a Black in the White House two terms in a row. It is NOT a problem with society mistreating blacks that has caused this.

Ferguson wasn't about race.
NY wasn't about race.

None of this had to do a single bit with race. NADA. NOT ONE BIT.

I will agree with you, thought, that this is a problem with society. Sharpton and company just capitalize on it. It's called "I want...but do not want to pay...I want to do...but do not want to suffer consequence..." and ANYONE or ANYTHING that blocks the path of "something for nothing" becomes "the badguy".

THAT is what the issue is.

I'll drop a hint...it's called "entitlement attitude". It knows no racial boundaries, either, I can assure you.

Old 12-20-2014, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
And now the kiddie gloves come off. If you thought you could assault a police office and try and take his gun and that it was unreasonable to end up like Michael Brown did just wait for what happens now.
Michael Brown never did any of those things.

The crazed evil hulk "Super Negro" story Wilson gave was just that...a STORY.

Forensic evidence never proved Wilson's version of what happened and there are NO WITNESSES to corroborate what he said either.

Unless you're talking about the bipolar lying racist "Witness 40" statements to the grand jury?

Old 12-20-2014, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Before it happened, the alleged gunman posted on Instagram ..
“I’m Putting Wings on Pigs Today” and “They Take 1 Of Ours … Let’s Take 2 of Theirs”

The gunman also murdered his girlfriend in Baltimore Saturday morning.
Clearly "mentally ill" like the Philadelphia white male who murdered 5 people last week, right?

Or the nutcase that shot up a movie theater showing Batman.

Old 12-20-2014, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapruder View Post
The NYPD will hold Mayor De Blasio indirectly responsible for this.
My cousin lives in Astoria Queens and has told me as recently as yesterday that the tension between the NYPD and the Mayor is off scale, way off scale.

De Blasio is going to held responsible for this in some way and I fully agree that he should, better yet resign De Blasio!
Why should he?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events