Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2014, 12:31 AM

23,555 posts, read 12,517,887 times

Advertisements

Yes I know the "eye socket" damage wasn't true, and I never once mentioned that it was true in any post I had made on here. Why would I even mention it when Wilson, the PD, the doctor, the hospital - none of them, had ever mentioned he had eye socket damage.

The post you had quoted of mine had stated that there was bruising on his face, which there was. Please point out where I posted the words "damaged eye socket", or similar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2014, 12:34 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,224,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Yes I know the "eye socket" damage wasn't true, and I never once mentioned that it was true in any post I had made on here. Why would I even mention it when Wilson, the PD, the doctor, the hospital - none of them, had ever mentioned he had eye socket damage.

The post you had quoted of mine had stated that there was bruising on his face, which there was. Please point out where I posted the words "damaged eye socket", or similar.
Please point out where there was any bruising on his face.

Old 12-26-2014, 12:45 AM

23,555 posts, read 12,517,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Please point out where there was any bruising on his face.
I guess you didn't scroll down to look at the pictures that I had said were of him. Don't know what to tell you if you can't see the bruise on the lower side of his face.

Here they show both sides of his face, and you can see the cut on his lower right side lip ..
Officer Darren Wilson medical exam photos

edited to add - odd how I can ask you to point something out but you decide to ignore that request while asking me to point something out to you

Last edited by berdee; 12-26-2014 at 12:54 AM..

Old 12-26-2014, 06:47 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLA17 View Post
See..if you try to bring any kinda common sense or truth you're labelled as some kkk type...that's the problem and that's why these issues continue. People are afraid to speak the truth cus of people like you. Can you really legitimately argue with anything I'm saying though? Of course not so you resort to that cheap trick to try to minimize what I'm saying.
I would argue that the people you describe, the most vocal and violent in this whole mess want something totally different than what you describe. They want a race war followed by a total upheaval of our current way of life.
The rest of the mob are followers or sheeple who are frustrated with their lot in life or are too lazy to do the work needed to improve it.
The latter is who the Sharpton's and the far left target as they make great pawns. Much easier to riot and loot then get freebies than to work peacefully and hard to get the same.

Old 12-26-2014, 06:50 AM

3,106 posts, read 3,989,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
I would argue that the people you describe, the most vocal and violent in this whole mess want something totally different than what you describe. They want a race war followed by a total upheaval of our current way of life.
The rest of the mob are followers or sheeple who are frustrated with their lot in life or are too lazy to do the work needed to improve it.
The latter is who the Sharpton's and the far left target as they make great pawns. Much easier to riot and loot then get freebies than to work peacefully and hard to get the same.
Race war...who actually WANTS a race war? Who are you implicating in that, and what do you think they believe that they have to gain from it?

Old 12-26-2014, 07:58 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,972,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeWine View Post
Well I heard it was a cell phone, not a gun. The cop mistook the cell phone as a gun and shot the kid. I believe about two hours later a gun appeared on the scene.

The cop shot because it has been PROVEN, that people black white and otherwise, are scared of black men. People are quicker to shoot a black man because of systematic institutionalized fear beat into the subconscious of almost everyone in America. So probably 3/4th of those commenting in this topic are in fact afraid of black men, so I am sure you can see where the cop was coming from! It is like seeing a lion, if a guns in your hand you're more likely to shoot regardless due to fear.

Haha
Well of course you heard that. And you heard that he was just a widdle teen, and he'd never caused trouble, and he was just trying to turn his life around.

Your conspiracy theory is not PROOF of anything, other than you have decided that all cops wake up every day hoping that they will shoot a black guy.

Well, I heard that the "kid" lured the cop there to murder him in cold blood.

We'll wait and see whose story turns out to be true......

Old 12-26-2014, 07:58 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
So you admit you have never seen a newscast or read a newspaper. The examples are all around you on an hourly basis and you can't find them? That makes you a democrat, expecting everyone else to do your work for you.. Very sad indeed...
Why don't you just admit that I called you out on your words? If you're so sure about this alleged race baiting by the president, then prove it. That's up to you to do, not me. You're the one making the allegations. Back them up, otherwise they're just lies.

Old 12-26-2014, 08:00 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,972,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post

No more than that? Why not bullet point how the cops failed to follow procedure, among many other things they handled poorly is that neither cop ever said a word to Rice before Loehmann shot him, and they lied about almost everything they did. (the two cops had no idea they were being taped, and with all of the lies they had told the investigators have been working to uncover the real truth - that is how they came to learn that Loehmann never told Rice to put his hands up three times, or even once, he just jumped out of the car and immediately fired) Bullet point that Loehmann had previously been deemed as being too incompetent and too mentally unstable to be a cop, and, that Garmback had once tackled an innocent woman, placed her in a choke hold and battered her, and, while he was holding her down he allowed his partner to bash her in the face (which the woman sued over and won). Also while you're at it, bullet point that even though it is a bad area, Rice had never done anything to previously put himself on the cops radar - as other kids/teens/adults in that area had.

I can't rep you yet, but thank you for posting that link.

Was he? You have an enhanced version of the video that clearly shows it? If so, please share. Those who are researching this case even admit that the quality of the video is too poor to determine exactly what happened. (I'm not saying that Rice did or did not reach for, or touch, the gun - I'm simply saying that it is unclear at this time)

I don't believe either the Rice case or the Martin case were raced based. In the Rice case, the officer who was driving is black, but he also appears to be a bully. Loehmann is white, but he's also known to be utterly and completely incompetent. In the Martin case, the officer was there to investigate an alleged theft. While he was pulling into the parking lot Martin and friend walked up to engage the officer, where they stood and talked to him for a short time before the shooting. In this case, just like in the Rice case, the video is not crystal clear in showing the gun, but, with the officer suddenly jumping back appearing to get away/dodge then that weighs in the factor that there must have been a very good reason for him to try to get away - such as a gun being pointed at him. (I don't know if things have been updated in the Martin case, but it's been stated that the theft call had probably been faked, that the call was placed for the sole reason to shoot the cop, regardless of the cops race, that showed up to investigate)

I am one who backs the good cops. I have made posts on this site backing up Wilson, because his accounting was backed up by forensics, and, by I'll back up the officer who shot Martin.
Entering into the absurd territory. So now, if you can't show racism because the cop is black, you decide he's a bully. No proof of either, but hey, cop haters never let the lack of evidence get in the way of a lynchmob.

Old 12-26-2014, 08:00 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,969,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
No, I left all that out because Officer Wilson had no idea that the shoplifting/robbery had taken place and so it was irrelevant.
Sorry, but him robbing that store is VERY relevant. It shows a pattern, a state of mind and it happened moments before Brown went for the cop's gun. It is clear Brown was on a roll that day and either wanted to be suicide by cop, or have a showdown. He got what he must have wanted. Guess being a 6'6" huge man got him feeling as big as he was. I get a kick out of the armchair QBs all saying they wouldn't have shot that guy as if he could have been taken down so easily or controlled. Yeah, sure. Look at him in that store compared to that store clerk. Most people would have crapped themselves if confronted with someone that big.

Old 12-26-2014, 08:06 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,969,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Nice, you read the article. You see where the "damage" against Wilson seems off.
It doesn't really matter how bad the damage is to Wilson's face. Brown went for a police officer's gun and it went off in the squad car. Once you go that far, it is clear you don't care what the outcome is. If it wasn't for the media's twist on all of this stating, "unarmed boy shot" and then, "unarmed teen shot" to sell advertising with shock value as the Internet does, I doubt there would be all this senseless protesting. The evidence is clear Brown went for a cop's gun. That really is all that needs to be stated, because it shows Brown was going to the end of it all that day. Even without the pictures showing him robbing the store by intimidation. He created his day all by himself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events