Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2015, 08:15 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times

Advertisements

Federal investigators say truck involved in California train crash wasn't stuck on tracks | Fox News

I want the news to start asking if people like this are first of all legal or illegal...I want to know how long he has been in America, and what his history is? Meaning, Prior arrests, etc?

I want to know why our local news stations are not doing this.....

If they want to turn people against smoking they certainly report this all the time, and now its all about weight and snacking, etc....POLIZE

I want the Local Media to stop pushing their personal agendas and start reporting the news as it should be reported....period!

How to you all feel about this....?

Old 02-25-2015, 09:57 AM

17,623 posts, read 17,682,949 times
This case is getting worse. They're reporting that he parked the truck on the tracks, locked the parking brake, and then left the scene.

Old 02-25-2015, 10:01 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,372,917 times
I think it's up to the courts to sort it all out.

Old 02-25-2015, 10:12 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,011,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Federal investigators say truck involved in California train crash wasn't stuck on tracks | Fox News

I want the news to start asking if people like this are first of all legal or illegal...I want to know how long he has been in America, and what his history is? Meaning, Prior arrests, etc?

If they want to turn people against smoking they certainly report this all the time, and now its all about weight and snacking, etc....POLIZE

I want the Local Media to stop pushing their personal agendas and start reporting the news as it should be reported....period!

I feel you should relax and read the news as it becomes available, such as:

LA Times

It does take a little bit of time to gather information.

You could, of course, contact those news providers you are not satisfied with, and complain.

Old 02-25-2015, 10:12 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post

Really? Whenever you read an article the first thing you want to know is if the people in the story are legals or illegals?

Old 02-25-2015, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
This case is getting worse. They're reporting that he parked the truck on the tracks, locked the parking brake, and then left the scene.
I know, can you believe it?

awful

Old 02-25-2015, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I think it's up to the courts to sort it all out.
welll of course it is, however, I think people in the US need to understand how many illegals are criminals, maybe then things would change....?

But the murder that happened in my town, was a huge meat packing plant, and it was on the news once, and they gave the name of the dead, he was Mexican, and maybe he was legal, but the owner of that plant hires illegals to work there, and they really played it down....that isn't right.....

Old 02-25-2015, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Really? Whenever you read an article the first thing you want to know is if the people in the story are legals or illegals?
yes, I think its time.....

Years ago, if there was a car accident, they'd say, "the driver wasn't wearing a seat belt"....
I want to know if any person who has murdered another or tried to murder another what they're criminal background is and if they are illegals.....

Yes indeed.

Old 02-25-2015, 10:29 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,467,310 times
I suspect he is a legal resident. Police say the driver is Jose Alejandro Sanchez-Ramirez, 54, of Yuma, Arizona - indicating that he resided there. You can't leave Yuma without running into an interior Border Patrol checkpoint. He was also drving "His Ford F-450 pickup, which was pulling trailer equipment and welding tools" so he must have encountered a checkpoint.

Old 02-25-2015, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
I suspect he is a legal resident. Police say the driver is Jose Alejandro Sanchez-Ramirez, 54, of Yuma, Arizona - indicating that he resided there. You can't leave Yuma without running into an interior Border Patrol checkpoint.
I didn't know that....but when they said his name this morning...I wondered if he was an illegal....
Our laws have to mean something, and its time the Americans become aware of how many illegals are breaking the laws....

Do you know how many illegals are driving, without a license, without insurance?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events