Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 08:51 AM

4,794 posts, read 12,370,711 times

Advertisements

CBS4 Investigation: TSA Screeners At DIA Manipulated System To Grope Men

FTA:
He related that when a male he finds attractive comes to be screened by the scanning machine he will alert another TSA screener to indicate to the scanning computer that the party being screened is a female. When the screener does this, the scanning machine will indicate an anomaly in the genital area and this allows (the male TSA screener) to conduct a pat-down search of that area.”
Although the TSA learned of the accusation on Nov. 18, 2014 via an anonymous tip from one of the agency’s own employees, reports show that it would be nearly three months before anything was done.

They let this go on for three months after they had been told about it. Appalling. As if going through security isn't annoying enough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2015, 09:06 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,466,846 times
Are you living in the real world? TSA needed solid proof before accusing a gay employee of misconduct. Nobody wants a lawsuit filed against them for "discrimination". Expect more of this. What we've been seeing is only the iceberg's tip.

If you, as a customer, feels something isn't right, complain to management and hope to God the gay employee you're complaining about doesn't sue you for everything you own. Employers have the same fear. They can't act on "he said, she said". They need evidence that can't be cracked by a smart attorney.

As for the pervert who violates public and employer trust and privacy. He belongs in jail. My guess is he'll never be sent there.

Old 04-14-2015, 09:15 AM

17,117 posts, read 15,341,895 times
So odds are I've been fondled by a TSA worker...
Meh... There are worst things in life.
Last time I entered the courthouse to pay a traffic ticket, I was fondled by the sheriff at the metal detector station. Maybe he was gay and enjoyed patting me down. Oh well. I'd rather not find out and just go on about my day.

And yes, he belongs in jail (although that likely won't happen.)

Old 04-14-2015, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
Last time I entered the courthouse to pay a traffic ticket, I was fondled by the sheriff at the metal detector station. Maybe he was gay and enjoyed patting me down. Oh well. I'd rather not find out and just go on about my day.

Meh? Ok , go through life with that attitude if you want, but if it was if someone's son was being groped by those creeps I'd hope most people would have bit less nonchalant attitude than that.
So long as it doesn't bother you, oh well whatever......

Old 04-14-2015, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Are you living in the real world? TSA needed solid proof before accusing a gay employee of misconduct. Nobody wants a lawsuit filed against them for "discrimination". Expect more of this. What we've been seeing is only the iceberg's tip.

If you, as a customer, feels something isn't right, complain to management and hope to God the gay employee you're complaining about doesn't sue you for everything you own. Employers have the same fear. They can't act on "he said, she said". They need evidence that can't be cracked by a smart attorney.

As for the pervert who violates public and employer trust and privacy. He belongs in jail. My guess is he'll never be sent there.
Got ya, allowing sexual assault to continue is more important than risking a lawsuit. That's Americans today for you. It's all about the lawsuits.

Old 04-14-2015, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
Meh? Ok , go through life with that attitude if you want, but if it was if someone's son was being groped by those creeps I'd hope most people would have bit less nonchalant attitude than that.
So long as it doesn't bother you, oh well whatever......
LOL, not saying this is okay. TSA agents already do fondle you. It's annoying and uncomfortable already. If this creep's intentions hadn't come to light, we'd all be going through TSA without second thought.
It bothers me, yes. Like I said, this idiot belongs in jail. My point was, we have no way of knowing whether the other agents, sheriffs, etc., are doing the same thing.

Old 04-14-2015, 11:57 AM

7,280 posts, read 10,943,455 times
The "Meh, ok" is why all this continues.

Old 04-14-2015, 12:04 PM

12,713 posts, read 15,520,307 times
I'm guessing this happens wayyyyy more often than we know of for man/man, man/woman, woman/man, woman/woman.

Old 04-14-2015, 12:07 PM

19,822 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post

There is no need to go to the courthouse to pay a traffic ticket, that is what the clerk of the court offices are for. People are not usually fondled by a sheriff at the metal detector. On the few occasions I have been to the courthouse I have never been touched once.

Old 04-14-2015, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
The "Meh, ok" is why all this continues.
Well, he got in trouble for it. Not much else can be done to prevent this from happening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events